Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to been doing a ‘favor’ for the examiner. There surely would be no way that lazy slob would manage to pass her test otherwise.

She was probably driving round Seacroft from the age of 9, just took her another 25 years to actually get the license

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I never really commented but been a lurker for a year or so! And looking at Sarah's latest stories they are at siroko beach in el rosario , there's a campsite there called buganvilla my house shares part of their wall, not sure if they are staying there cant hear them 🤔 but you definitely can't wild camp around here !! Infact no where in marbella allowes it but what baffled me is they ended up in malaga then drove this way (a good 30 mins) back in the direction of Portugal makes no sense unless of course as people mentioned they are going to morroco which still doesn't make sense they went the really long way round ! Either way very stupid things are so strict here its barely worth even leaving the house especially having kids 🙄bloody selfish idiots. And all this filming without masks infuriates me there is such a big fine for getting caught
I was also a bit baffled on the 'wild camping' in the Marbella area. Also baffled by the route. I think he googled Siroko beach and it came up with 'natural' beach and he got a bit excited. I think they're booked into Camping Cabopino if any. Not going to lie, I don't want those IGNORANT FOO'S sullying one of my favourite places to go and relax!!!! Please please God let them go to Banus and not my sanctuary

Reactions: 11
😲 😂 🍿

I'm still laughing

Not that I thought you were lying, but I thought it couldn't be right, so had a check and from what I can see you are spot on 😂 What idiots

Parenting teenagers has been so much harder than toddlers, which to be honest, I didn't expect. It's exhausting, just because this time is so crucial to the rest of their lives. I can't believe they've virtually given up on Isabelle, when all it would've taken was a few more years to make sure she was best prepared to lead a normal, adult life.
Your comment has really resonating with me.

I gave up my 'career' when my other half set up his business. NGL I encouraged him. It was always said between us I would go back to work when the kids reached high school age. How stupid was I? Our kids needed me more than ever, especially in their teenage years. Even yet.

Oh, I'm just thinking my response is going to get delated and I'm going to get another point. It's worse than school!! - God forbid you can ACTUALLY say what you think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just had the most awful thought, a perilous proposition far more dangerous than any virus. In less than 2 years Isabelle might be let loose in a car. Can you imagine her learning to drive?
I actually can’t really see her driving, I feel like she would be too nervous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im just flabbergasted by these pair of twats, honest to goodness get the feck home!!! The one remaining brain cell they had between the 2 of them has well and truly been Destroyed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As Sarah likes castles, I'm surprised they didn't go to Carcassonne when in France. I thought they would've really liked it there, I love it, but I suppose they just like service stations 😅 Too much agriculture for them I guess!

Yep, can picture her now going, 'OMG, OMG!'
She sits as close to the steering wheel as you can, hunched over it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was also a bit baffled on the 'wild camping' in the Marbella area. Also baffled by the route. I think he googled Siroko beach and it came up with 'natural' beach and he got a bit excited. I think they're booked into Camping Cabopino if any. Not going to lie, I don't want those IGNORANT FOO'S sullying one of my favourite places to go and relax!!!! Please please God let them go to Banus and not my sanctuary
Ah yes cabopino makes more sense since there's more for kids although I doubt any of the activities are open right now . Also the thought of them actually going inside somewhere like siroko is hilarious they would stick out so bad no to mention they wouldn't pay the prices i bet they just sat on the beach next to it 🤣🤣 Omg im so intrigued to see where they actually go in marbella!! We all know there's so many wealthy places...can we actually see the Inghams going to any of them ?
Also there's protests going on all weekend in the bigger areas wonder if they know traffic will be an absolute nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure they will want Isabelle driving at 17, it might give her too much freedom. Although if the other kids are back in school by then she would definitely become the school run driver.

I think they imagined by then they would be huge on YouTube and would do a surprise birthday present of a brand new expensive car for her 17th. As it is she'll be lucky to get the old pink mini.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I just Wish these irresponsible, selfish oversized ratbags would just go home. They contribute nothing to society except some mild entertainment for us now and again. Something serious must have happened for them not to wanting to to return to the U.K.
This is a message for you YouTube, just cancel their channel or demonetise them and then they will have no choice but to take those kids home where they should have been weeks ago.

Perhaps they don’t even have a home to go back to and they’ll need to wild camp in the secret garden!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.