Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really commented but been a lurker for a year or so! And looking at Sarah's latest stories they are at siroko beach in el rosario , there's a campsite there called buganvilla my house shares part of their wall, not sure if they are staying there cant hear them šŸ¤” but you definitely can't wild camp around here !! Infact no where in marbella allowes it but what baffled me is they ended up in malaga then drove this way (a good 30 mins) back in the direction of Portugal makes no sense unless of course as people mentioned they are going to morroco which still doesn't make sense they went the really long way round ! Either way very stupid things are so strict here its barely worth even leaving the house especially having kids šŸ™„bloody selfish idiots. And all this filming without masks infuriates me there is such a big fine for getting caught
Another Spanish resident here. Havenā€™t watched last nights but I was expecting them to end up in the car park at LaCala with all the other camper vans, would suit them, and still claim to be in Marbella. Sarah would love the Saturday market.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like they will have to get home from Spain, cause they won't be going through France....

French President Emmanuel Macron has announced a second national lockdown until at least the end of November.

Mr Macron said that under the new measures, starting on Friday, people would only be allowed to leave home for essential work or medical reasons.

Non-essential businesses, such as restaurants and bars, will close, but schools and factories will remain open.
Non French nationals can transit France but need to prove they have onward travel booked

Just been doing some reading and I read that France are now asking you to provide proof of a negative covid test within the past 72 hours on arrival in the country, and if you don't have it then you need to take a test on arrival.

Travel between regions in Spain for leisure is not permitted, so they will be stuck in the region they are in unless they can provide proof of their onward travel back to the UK I think. I don't think claiming that their travel is "work" related will fly with the Spanish authorities!

Honestly they should have seen this coming. But they are living in such a bubble that they didn't even consider it a possibility. We've been talking about them getting stuck in Europe for months now.
Thats why normal sensible people are not leaving the country let alone trying to travel across Europe. The country entry requirements are changing by the day right now, trying to get home is going to be an incredibly stressful journey. Its going to be hard getting though spain without roving they are travelling to leave the country. Issue is as well Spai is in lockdown but tourism is not banned and still being encouraged (no wonder there is civil unrest)
They should have booked a ferry from Santander then those tickets would get them through spain with less hassle. But nope no planning or care, as someone else said no ferry spaces till 10th November now from Santander.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Another Spanish resident here. Havenā€™t watched last nights but I was expecting them to end up in the car park at LaCala with all the other camper vans, would suit them, and still claim to be in Marbella. Sarah would love the Saturday market.
Hahahaha could you imagine them turning up to olivias in la cala In trackies and trainers šŸ˜ would actually love to see that on the vlog tonight

• Haha
Words fail me support small businesses yeah right Sarah. This on her insta page practice what you preach šŸ¤”
I don't want to buy from someone who thinks "employeed" is a word.

Also the use of capital letters randomly used in words upsets me a little.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s my ā€˜adjustingā€™ to get definition on her shadow. His shadows look darker - my mistake as I was not focused on him. He does appear to have some bruising on his arm maybe? Could be all that yanking him off the water slide.
It was the arm I noticed, and perhaps a little around his mouth! I was kind of hoping it was dirt rather than a bruise but it would be better if it was neither!

Reactions: 8
Talking of small businesses, Sarah's husband Chris Delonge runs a teeny tiny business called Sinnaz Clothing, and despite advertising it on their family channel with 1.3 million subscribers, they've managed to gain an extra 5 followers on Instagram this week- that's one per pro-rider

Small is good though, right Sarah?

You too can get the Delonge look with 15% off

#icon

Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 12.17.27.png
Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 12.20.16.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The Ingham Family #135: Car ainā€™t working nor are the lies, now we wait for their channel to die

Reactions: 16
It's not childish, it's wishing sensibly for Karma to up and give them another big slap down! And in the pocket with fines and court hearings. :ROFLMAO: :cautious: :LOL: those screenshots should be evidence they are breaking rules and boundaries
I'm childish. I don't just want karma to give them another big slap down. I want karma to cr@p all over them.

ā€œAWHHHH PRINNEH COME ā€˜ERE DARLENā€
"YOW LITTEL BEWTY! DADDY LOVES YOOOOOOOOOO"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if the minghams are still sponsored by Spotify, not seen a post in a while and i know a lot of people contacted their customer service/ad team.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure they will want Isabelle driving at 17, it might give her too much freedom. Although if the other kids are back in school by then she would definitely become the school run driver.

I think they imagined by then they would be huge on YouTube and would do a surprise birthday present of a brand new expensive car for her 17th. As it is she'll be lucky to get the old pink mini.
I think they imagined Isabelle would be asked to do that MTV show "My SuperSweet 16 (except she'd have to be 17 to get the car) and instead of booking a band, they'd have Creepy in his Jimmy Saville tracksuit doing his one bladder trick over and over again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know if the minghams are still sponsored by Spotify, not seen a post in a while and i know a lot of people contacted their customer service/ad team.
They have probably fulfilled the brand deal so they wonā€™t post about it again unless/until they accept another brand deal with them

Thread suggestion: Spain is shut, France is shut but the ignorant ones are staying put.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So if they are officially nomad drifters now wild camping and what not....how are they going to wash their filthy clothes?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I expect to see no plastic tat from the high street then, lazy.
She's already shown the presents she's ordered from Aldi. This entire trip they have gotten all food from spar or Lidl, and if they've gone shopping it's been to Primark or tiger.

I'm not sure how any of those are small self employed people who did a "jig" when they bought anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.