Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I hope they get stuck 😁
Hmm.Personally i`d like granny and grandpa to meet the kids at an airport!Creeps and her laziness can rot in that caravan for all i care!THEY chose this ,no hater/troll made them take this "trip" when the world is so precarious right now!Time someone taught them when you have kids ,your wants and needs are secondary!!

let their tyres down
Chris would have apoplexy!🤪

His hands creep me out!
EVERYTHING About him creeps me the hell out!!

their song intro is annoyingly catchy the amount of times i find myself singing it 🤮
Don`t fret ,loads of youtubers use it.:)

Words fail me support small businesses yeah right Sarah. This on her insta page practice what you preach 🤔
The only little business Sarah cares about is her own!! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else go around the house pointing at stuff going Caaarrrrrrr like Jace lol?

i can’t stop doing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well the ferry to Plymouth has now stopped running until March so they won’t be home via Plymouth. Do they know this? Probably not

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Words fail me support small businesses yeah right Sarah. This on her insta page practice what you preach 🤔
Pfft! She's banging on about her small business and trying to get crappy blanket sales. She couldn't give a toss about other small businesses!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So according to Sarah, jace has an extensive vocabulary! All I’ve hear him say is: caaa, aaaaa, nana
I’d hardly say that extensive Sarah 🤣

• Haha
Well the ferry to Plymouth has now stopped running until March so they won’t be home via Plymouth. Do they know this? Probably not
They've still got the option of Santander to Portsmouth or Bilbao to Portsmouth. If I was in their shoes I'd be booking something pronto.

Reactions: 10
Does that mean only Bilbao or Santander to Portsmouth? And I guess now that will fill up too with reduced service in a pandemic (sorry typed virtually the same Hatetea)

Is there any other way they can get home now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does that mean only Bilbao or Santander to Portsmouth? And I guess now that will fill up too with reduced service in a pandemic (sorry typed virtually the same Hatestea)

Is there any other way they can get home now?
Theres always the SUP boards, and they've got 4 of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Theres always the SUP boards, and they've got 4 of them.
I suggested a few threads ago that the reason they kept buying them was to eventually have enough to float the caravan home on. Wonder if another couple will turn up to whatever campsite they are staying at in Marbella now...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Do they know that Plymouth’s closed for all?’ 🎶🎶 Sung to the tune of Band Aid’s ‘Do the know it’s Christmas’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They've also got the inflatable roof rack thing and the inflatable awning - they're sorted!! All Sarah has to do now is turn it into a home/fun schooling activity. Hope Esme hasn't used all the cellotape!

• Haha
They've also got the inflatable roof rack thing and the inflatable awning - they're sorted!! All Sarah has to do now is turn it into a home/fun schooling activity. Hope Esme hasn't used all the cellotape!
This is the stuff dream's are made of!

"floatin' home for Christmas" 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So according to Sarah, jace has an extensive vocabulary! All I’ve hear him say is: caaa, aaaaa, nana
I’d hardly say that extensive Sarah 🤣
The rest of them can only manage Stunning, Super cute, Boss, Mega, Pow and potatoes so I’ve no idea where he’s picked it up from 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
They've still got the option of Santander to Portsmouth or Bilbao to Portsmouth. If I was in their shoes I'd be booking something pronto.
Given that they are avid readers here (pointing to each word as they do in puzzlement that many of them contain a very lot of sillaballs...) It strikes me that they will be frantically searching for ferry departures from Pronto and be dumbfounded (which isn’t saying much) that it doesn’t appear to have a port.

• Haha
  • Heart
_20201030_165540.JPG
_20201030_165540.JPG

I feel if this guy likes the Inghams in a inappropriate way 🤢🤮 and Sarah and Chris are OK with that

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.