Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I dunno why but I really hope they get proper bollocking from officials

I’m not normally childish like that
It's not childish, it's wishing sensibly for Karma to up and give them another big slap down! And in the pocket with fines and court hearings. :ROFLMAO: :cautious: :LOL: those screenshots should be evidence they are breaking rules and boundaries

Reactions: 17
I never really commented but been a lurker for a year or so! And looking at Sarah's latest stories they are at siroko beach in el rosario , there's a campsite there called buganvilla my house shares part of their wall, not sure if they are staying there cant hear them 🤔 but you definitely can't wild camp around here !! Infact no where in marbella allowes it but what baffled me is they ended up in malaga then drove this way (a good 30 mins) back in the direction of Portugal makes no sense unless of course as people mentioned they are going to morroco which still doesn't make sense they went the really long way round ! Either way very stupid things are so strict here its barely worth even leaving the house especially having kids 🙄bloody selfish idiots. And all this filming without masks infuriates me there is such a big fine for getting caught
let their tyres down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hahaha it dawned on me when watching little Britain earlier that Anne ( the eh eh eh) woman....that reminds me of jace!! Nasty I know 😂 Could cast the whole family from that show.....Vikki pollard Wonder who could take that role?? Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If they haven’t already booked a ferry out of Spain, they are in for a shock - first available sailing looks like It is 10 November from Bilbao - everything is booked up until then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Looks like they will have to get home from Spain, cause they won't be going through France....

French President Emmanuel Macron has announced a second national lockdown until at least the end of November.

Mr Macron said that under the new measures, starting on Friday, people would only be allowed to leave home for essential work or medical reasons.

Non-essential businesses, such as restaurants and bars, will close, but schools and factories will remain open.

Reactions: 14
Hahaha it dawned on me when watching little Britain earlier that Anne ( the eh eh eh) woman....that reminds me of jace!! Nasty I know 😂 Could cast the whole family from that show.....Vikki pollard Wonder who could take that role?? Hmmmm
Ahhhh someone after my own heart I said the exact same thing on the other thread (at least I think it was) but I didn’t know how to attach a clip

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm actually really concerned for the kids! What if the car breaks down again, will the garages be open? What if they get stuck and have to live of home cooked meals? Being stuck inside a caravan weeks on end, only allowed out for essential food, it's going to have a massive negative effect on the kids mental health.

Reactions: 24
When you realise you’re stuck abroad with your kids and a caravan full of tat, and you don’t even have an excuse to go off for a quickie with a randomer

5CA0C8DC-C7A6-4721-8878-20A0184B8E4D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone said in the comment...

"All they ever talk about now is Jace"

😂 Someone replies with..

"I know it's getting boring"

Dead and buried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So in the vlog tonight she’s laughing whilst chasing Jace running into the car park and on her Instagram stories she’s laughing whilst telling him not to climb up the bunk beds...sorry love but myself as a mum of 4 (wouldn’t think you are!) when you laugh whilst telling a child to not do something dangerous do you think they will take that seriously? Honestly you are making that child turn into his cousins, no discipline whatsoever..he’s turning into a little bugger and it’s only going to get worse...poor you! Means you might have to get up off that arse and mine to keep him safe!

Someone said in the comment...

"All they ever talk about now is Jace"

😂 Someone replies with..

"I know it's getting boring"

Dead and buried 😂
Riveting stuff a 1 year old muttering words isn’t it 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it just me that is exhausted by the Inghams? I have raised 3 kids to adult status through uni and into real worthwhile jobs. Why do they set the bar so bleeping low for their kids?
I grew up with a milkman dad and a housekeeper mum, I never made uni, but I made damn sure my kids would have every opportunity available to them!.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If they haven’t already booked a ferry out of Spain, they are in for a shock - first available sailing looks like It is 10 November from Bilbao - everything is booked up until then!
😲 😂 🍿

I'm still laughing

Not that I thought you were lying, but I thought it couldn't be right, so had a check and from what I can see you are spot on 😂 What idiots

Is it just me that is exhausted by the Inghams? I have raised 3 kids to adult status through uni and into real worthwhile jobs. Why do they set the bar so bleeping low for their kids?
I grew up with a milkman dad and a housekeeper mum, I never made uni, but I made damn sure my kids would have every opportunity available to them!.

Parenting teenagers has been so much harder than toddlers, which to be honest, I didn't expect. It's exhausting, just because this time is so crucial to the rest of their lives. I can't believe they've virtually given up on Isabelle, when all it would've taken was a few more years to make sure she was best prepared to lead a normal, adult life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Chris, check WhatsApp mate. Boris is bound to have sent you a message about getting a private helicopter out there to come rescue you. We know how close you are with government officials.

In all seriousness. I bet a Chris has been on the phone crying to the British Embassy all day 😢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Chris, check WhatsApp mate. Boris is bound to have sent you a message about getting a private helicopter out there to come rescue you. We know how close you are with government officials.

In all seriousness. I bet a Chris has been on the phone crying to the British Embassy all day 😢😂
“I’ve been scammed outta £4K by some foo’s, surely you could hire out a helicopter for us? Didn’t you know we are family vloggers with 1.3 million ifam strong? You didn’t? You a foo’ mate“

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like I must be in a dream. Someone pinch me.

This Euro trip just keeps getting better and better. You couldn't make it up. This needs turning into a book one day. Heck, it'll have to be an entire trilogy!

You're all such a great group of people. I wouldn't want to be on this Ingham tattle journey with anyone else. You guys have me howling!

Soppy words are over... Back to the literal car crash that is unfolding before our very eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He needs to get his arse outta the Queen Vic pronto, Phil's on the warpath!
get outta my pub , go on get out

I’ve not had the chance to catch up on the thread but I’ve jumped on as I’m fuming!
Lazy: “yea we have to go home and do two weeks quarantine, and we get to see prinny, which we all want to do, but then what? We’re all like stuck in the house“
Sarah I really hope you are reading this you moron, I have a dog she is my family, she’s my baby, I also have chickens who I love just as much, I’ve not had any holiday’s this year cos guess why?? There’s been a pandemic!! let’s take the Covid out of the situation, the most I’ve ever left my dog has been 1 week and that’s been with trusted family members (shes an old lady now so I won’t leave her for more than a day)
Everybody needs a break but you’ve left your dog for the best part of a year without you, you don’t give two shits about that dog you absolute pair of pricks 😡
im angry when I hear Im stuck in the house , youve got food on tap, a roof over your head and beds to sleep in also technology coming out your ears so youre not stuck in the house at all they just dont help themselves by what they say

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.