Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"here their announcement"???? "Alumuna"???? I'm no fan of the crappy ingham 6 but you are not a good advertisement for home schooling!
It was a typo for 'hear' but thanks for pointing it out. 'Alumna' is a word. I do have conventional qualifications and higher education, unlike the Inghams and Fizz Fam. That's all.

Reactions: 26
N
😂😂 I can just see him strolling on the beach with piles of tat tied to him trying to flog it !

I reckon they’ve spent all day dumpster diving looking for receipts to return crap.

“Given to charity “ BS, they would have vlogged the hell out of it!!
No need to imagine it. I caught him on my wide angle lense
animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-confirmed-characters-saharah.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ooh I'm not sure, I guess the winner can contact Zelda and specify how they want their tuna sandwiches.
Quoting myself, but if you message granny Lesley, toss a few niceties back and forth, she'll send you an ifam hoodie. She does that with kids, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'll go with an hour and just out of curiosity do the tuna sandwiches contain sweetcorn
I'm not too fussed about the sweetcorn but I do have a penchant for ad-vocado... I'm also a little disappointed that a pair of multi-use scissors (the ones you can use for cutting both hair and pizza) isn't up for grabs as I'm sure they'd also be useful for grooming my pooch :unsure: - I'm giving it 0 seconds as my bet is that they haven't left...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they'll leave and hope for sympathy vlogging views from the Ifam all concerned as they go from one drama to another. Plus I'm a very lot excited to hear the daily toll costs and footage of the tolls, service stations and bags of lettuce for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m trying to catch up... what’s happened with Bradford lass?

Reactions: 3
So the Griswolds still haven't left the campsite? Jesus Christ will they get a bleeping move on! I'm going for 5 hours before breakdown. Come on Creepy, I want a companion gif to go with my previous one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So the Griswolds still haven't left the campsite? Jesus Christ will they get a bleeping move on! I'm going for 5 hours before breakdown. Come on Creepy, I want a companion gif to go with my previous one 😂

I often think of this gif. It's legendary. In fact, I was chuckling to myself last night about it, when my husband asked "what are you laughing at, the Minghams?" 😂 I love that even he calls them that now and he doesn't watch youtubers or come on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Probably not even cotton masks either most likely cheap polyester. Also the amount of touching the masks, talking whilst wearing, and heavy breathing ( Sarah especially) along with the fact they’re in a hot country means they should changing them far more often and then washing them at a high temperature. The idea that they’re reusing them (without washing )and sharing them is 🤢🤢
If they are washing them, highly doubtful though. I can only imagine them giving them a quick rinse when doing the washing up 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
A very lot of comments on the vlog asking about the people who were booked on their pitch after them and the fact that they also said the pitch was free till November. Also a few comments on jump starting the car. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you travel to a country not on the safe list, doesn’t this invalidate your travel insurance?
The Minghams really are selfish virus-spreading twats.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.