Ingham Family #134 Driving home for Christmas, if the car holds out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said the other day that their space was free until November so there would be no problem if they wanted to stay. Which seemed strange when she was then talking about how busy it was getting.

So then the spot got booked suddenly, but somehow they found somewhere else for those?

Reactions: 23
Sorry for the double post, I forgot to add; Didn’t Lazy say their pitch was booked? So what happened to the poor souls who turned up at 1 to find the Minghams still parked there, kids at the pool and creepy scratching his beenie over the “dead battery”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They seem to be using various excuses as to why they don’t want to leave. It’s quite laughable really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did they ask or just blatantly steal those oranges? Every day their chaviness shines more and more.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Use the spoons to put the pickles on your plates. Peasants! Creepy “I don’t like coconut” but eats a korma. Definitely drunk at the end with his son on his back 😡

Reactions: 14
I haven't looked at them for ages now and just checked the videos. I can't believe they're still on holiday and doing ridiculous home-schooling. Fair enough, I maybe didn't here their announcement that they've taken the kids out of school now anyway.

As a home education alumna, I'm assuming they de-registered from the private school and the state school and aren't paying the fees for the private one. So long as they're not registered at a school, they can't be considered to be engaging in truancy.
They did deregister them, basically they want to travel for vlog content and when they had to do school work at home in the spring, that gave Sarah the confidence they could do it full time

Reactions: 8
Does this mean the sweepstake is off? Or does it not count as a breakdown if they haven’t set off yet? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
No such thing as jumper leads on the island of Portugal?
I’d not seen your post before I wrote mine, but my point exactly!
I’ve got roadside recovery but always carry a pair of leads in the boot wherever I go (past experience 🙈😂)

Reactions: 12
Skimmed through and the battery was flat so didn't leave. Chris & Izzy were cleaning up their campsite area and Chris had the stereo playing in the car so the battery went flat. Borrowed a charger but it was going to take 4 or 5 hours to fully charge.

All together now - Chris, you are a very lot 'cleverrrr boiiii'
Wasnt the car in for electric issues? Dead battery makes me think thiers more issues to come.

Reactions: 18
I’d not seen your post before I wrote mine, but my point exactly!
I’ve got roadside recovery but always carry a pair of leads in the boot wherever I go (past experience 🙈😂)
Same! We always carry a set - if not for ourselves they're useful to help others who may have left their car stereos on all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same! We always carry a set - if not for ourselves they're useful to help others who may have left their car stereos on all day 😂
But out of all these friends they've made, none of them could help get it started either?!

Like you, most people would offer help even to strangers in that situation but no one could?

Reactions: 25
Unrelated but I just remembered something that happened a long time ago

I used to work in white rose (Leeds shopping centre) about 4ish years ago, I was on a stand in the middle and I remember one day saying to my colleague
“Why is that man walking round white rose recording himself”

now it all makes sense....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lazy’s says her newly found best-mate lent her a blanket. Later she said she’d lent it from the friend.
Could someone please loan/lend her a book on grammar or she could ask to borrow one.
She doesn’t improve with keeping that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.