Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want to add that it was just proof that vlogging has had a negative impact on the girls.

such a shame.

Reactions: 47
They all have savings and nest eggs for the girls don't you know. Loaded and living in a pokey little cara-van on random campsites.
So financially comfortable they had to give a running bleeping commentary on the price of road tolls through France. Who believes this utter tit? They're stony broke.

Reactions: 46
This is the first time I have ever heard these people admit that you tube may not last forever and that they aren't 'set for life' (suggesting their savings won't last forever and they may have to get jobs). They must have had a conversation about this. I notice the views are waaay down the last couple of days. Do we think it's possible that because you tube have them in their radar and they darent purchase any views?

Reactions: 41
So financially comfortable they had to give a running bleeping commentary on the price of road tolls through France. Who believes this utter tit? They're stony broke.
About the time the house fell through Chris told us all that they had £100k in savings and that's probably BS

In that time they've:-

Bought a £30k caravan

Kitted it out £2k?

Lost a £10k car that will need to be replaced, plus the non-repair bill

Bought 5 electric scooters and a yoga board

Eaten about a grand's worth of veggie meatballs

Tolls

Alternator thing gone on his car

Convert his car to an accident waiting to happen for £3k

Seen their Youtube earnings fall to about £100 a day if they're lucky, so have to be eating into savings to get by

Any more?

I also notice that the kiddie Ifam aren't in the comments section so much any more, it's a more "mature" audience. Can't see them walking round with personalised Ifam onesies

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
I wonder if the alleged courtesy call from Social Services was to do with the sudden choice to home school as well. It’s not like they haven’t hit the SS radar before and removing kids from school, deliberately risking their lives by travelling through countries experiencing increasing cases of covid during a pandemic isn’t exactly going to get the tick of approval in terms of putting the best interest of the child above your own selfish stupidity. It’s usually quite a large red flag

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So her child has been at school for 7 years and not one teacher has picked up she’s dyslexic!!!!!
I hate to say this but my daughter is dyslexic and they never picked it up in school either. I was only concerned as she kept writing her letters back to front and muddling her words when we did bedtime reading. The school said they weren’t concerned, however I knew better and had her referred for an assessment. She was diagnosed quickly and the neuropsychologist couldn’t believe how it was missed for so long. She’s doing great now by working in small groups and has work centered around her ability.

Reactions: 30
Creepy Chris is the cause of all the trouble for this family and today he’s hiding behind Sarah
Didn’t Isabelle want to be a Dr? 😳
If that’s what she wants to be she had better get a good education

Reactions: 22
About the time the house fell through Chris told us all that they had £100k in savings. Let's say for once in his life he wasn't over-exaggerating...

In that time they've:-

Bought a £30k caravan

Kitted it out £2k?

Lost a £10k car that will need to be replaced, plus the non-repair bill

Bought 5 electric scooters and a yoga board

Eaten about a grand's worth of veggie meatballs

Tolls

Alternator thing gone on his car

Convert his car to an accident waiting to happen for £3k

Seen their Youtube earnings fall to about £100 a day if they're lucky, so have to be eating into savings to get by

Any more?

I also notice that the kiddie Ifam aren't in the comments section so much any more, it's a more "mature" audience. Can't see them walking round with personalised Ifam onesies
Yes the tent thing kitchen tent the water board thingy

Reactions: 8
Bollocks Sarah has had any concerns about Esme and possible dyslexia - the woman has made a point of ripping the piss out of that kid in the past for the 'stupid' things she's done. Does anyone else remember that? Sarah has ridiculed Esme several times for making mistakes. How bloody convenient this amateur diagnosis is.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
My daughter is Year 10. I told her Sarah reckons Isabelle could be ready to sit her Maths papers in June. She sat there open-mouthed, and then broke into an amused smile and said, "So when's she giving us a tour around a scientific calculator?" 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Caught up the last 2 blogs- more crap for their car to tow in the caravan and more lies. Feel sorry for the children. She was blatantly lying about them facetiming friends. My two and three year old children were really affected by not seeing their friends during the strictest part of lockdown I can't imagine how it must be for older children- so kuch worse

Reactions: 12
I have watched the lego friends vlog and the turkey vlog. Wow! They really did have it good for a bit,how the mighty have fallen!

I imagine all of those kids cringe over the autographs and the pics now.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.