Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the Q&A assumptions vlog, Sarah stated she was eager for the girls to stay in school ( probably a lie so she doesn’t look like the bad mom) and Chris was the one who said it would be easier to travel if they were homeschooled. If they’re going to be doing an explanation vlog then Let’s see how many times these deadbeat flunkees contradict themselves.
Honestly though most parents want nothing more then for their children to be educated to the highest possible standards and achieve good grades to enable them a better future.

Reactions: 30
Absolutely love how defensive they get when receiving hundreds of comments asking a legit question, and to be fair most people will just be genuinely curious! (Since most IFAM are 10 year olds with no great opinion on home schooling) 😅

Also love that just before a vlog addressing a question, there’s always a “heads up” story on Sarah’s Instagram, as if that’s going to stop people being like “why are you ruining your children’s education?!”

Reactions: 23
How many times will she/they use the word ignorant when talking about their decision to homeschool

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So on the Q&A assumptions vlog, Sarah stated she was eager for the girls to stay in school ( probably a lie so she doesn’t look like the bad mom) and Chris was the one who said it would be easier to travel if they were homeschooled. If they’re going to be doing an explanation vlog then Let’s see how many times these deadbeat flunkees contradict themselves.
Honestly though most parents want nothing more then for their children to be educated to the highest possible standards and achieve good grades to enable them a better future.
She was very against it. Its hard to tell if Chris pushed her in to this or if she was just saying things to sound good.

Reactions: 23
Isabelle doesn’t seem then bright at all she can’t pronounce or spell basic things and does not seem sharp at all

Reactions: 26
@Bradford lass, I was wondering if you or any of your contacts know where their previous school stands in attendance?

I’m wondering if there was a perfect storm of skint and trying to monetise the channel and the school coming down a bit harder on them about attendance. With esme in year 7 and Isabelle in year 10, you can imagine them being told to get their tit together can’t you?

Reactions: 21
They admitted Esme struggled which apparently the private school really helped with this. When discussing Isabelle's GCSE options she seemed to be taking less subjects to allow her to focus on the ones she needed. The last thing they need is being taken out of school where they have absolutely no support.

She will say they prefer homeschooling, but as a parent you have to do what's best not always what your child wants. They need good grades in maths and English at least, then they can go on to less academic courses or apprenticeships in areas that interest them more.

They must realise they don't have the skills needed to teach those girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She was very against it. Its hard to tell if Chris pushed her in to this or if she was just saying things to sound good.
Recently she said Isabelle has wanted to be home schooled for like a year now, my guess is due to people bullying her (I know people here think she herself is a bully, anything is possible off camera but if people treat her like tit I wouldn’t blame her for fighting back) because let’s face it people have a lot of ammo from the vlogs etc.. I could see Sarah being against it because she didn’t want to let other people “win” or something.

Unfortunately they decided to try homeschooling in a freaking caravan where the whole family is on top of each other every single day for months with no end in sight and not in the comfort of their actual home with space, quiet, and privacy......

• Sad
Reactions: 24
How many times will she/they use the word ignorant when talking about their decision to homeschool
Oh, at least 10 times. She'll definitely have that bitchy look on her face and the big eye/little eye will be doing overtime.:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t wait to watch tonight rant on why they think they’re better Equipped to home school all children 🤣🤣
Get the popcorn ready 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant wait for their rant tonight. I honestly feel so bad for the kids, especially Isabelle as she NEEDS to be in school. From someone who is in their last year of college before heading off to university, revision guides are great but do not compare to face to face interaction with the teacher. Especially for subjects like maths, it can be so hard to pick up on if you are struggling to grasp difficult concepts like algebra and trigonometry (not that you will need those in the future, but you need them to pass lol) I really do hope Sarah and Chris notice what utter idiots they have been and do what is best for their children's future.

Reactions: 19
Tonight’s explanation will begin calmly and with posh voice - 1 min in it will be seacroft voice and “if we wanna homeschool our children, then we’ll home school our children. There’s no law that says children have to be in school”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Tonight’s explanation will begin calmly and with posh voice - 1 min in it will be seacroft voice and “if we wanna homeschool our children, then we’ll home school our children. There’s no law that says children have to be in school”😂😂
Coupled with some Ali-G meets Burgah-for-ma-tea agro-pointing into the lense of the camera, FOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Bradford Mass is currently stuck on the island of Portugal, preparing her address to the nation on ignorance..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.