Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bradford lass, I was wondering if you or any of your contacts know where their previous school stands in attendance?

I’m wondering if there was a perfect storm of skint and trying to monetise the channel and the school coming down a bit harder on them about attendance. With esme in year 7 and Isabelle in year 10, you can imagine them being told to get their tit together can’t you?
I think Bradford Mass is spot on with this assumption

Reactions: 9
*** Yesterday's vlog rundown. Sorry it's so late, I was working yesterday and all of today***
WE BOUGHT A NEW KITCHEN! & FULL CAMPSITE TOUR!!

Creepy tarts the vlog. He was going to do it topless but kindly decided not to put us through the trauma of seeing that. They're at Decathlon to get come new camping equipment because they're jealous of everyone else's' setups.

Lazy has seen other people have a separate area for cooking so that's what they've come to get. She also wants to get Jace a puddle jumper for the pool but isn't sure how much he weighs. She decides to get him a blue one, despite the fact he liked the pink. Outside they look at a gazebo.

Lazy has been feeing a bit hhhhhhhhm because it's so hot; it's cool at night but hot during the day. She isn't complaining though because she wouldn't be in a country like this if she hated the weather. She's in a sluggish mood but she's out of it now because they've got the gazebo. It was £200. They also got a beach umbrella, locks for the scooters and more camping chairs. They're off to the supermarket and Creepy says they should get some paprika potatoes.

Back at the campsite it's time for Creepy to put the gazebo together. Lay screeches about it and cackles about Esme's mascara. She shows us their camp plot layout and shows all the space they now have inside the gazebo. They're taking us to the launderette with them in a minute. I can hardly contain myself. Wooohooooo! Creepy says they will be in Portugal 'for quite a little bit more time than now' so the extra space will help with homeschooling. They're on a bit of a slope so condensation has been coming in through the air con unit. They're sorting Jace out and then they're off to the laundrette. Lazy thought she would give us a tour of the caravan site because a lot of people have been asking.

The Inghams are currently taking up two pitches; one with the caravan and the other with their car, but they will move it if anyone else arrives. They walk out of the 'cul-de-sac' and Creepy puts his arm around Lazy. She shows us the facilities. Isabelle and Lazy keep saying they will use the gym equipment but haven't managed it yet. She cackles abut the dog showers. Europe has been very strict about masks and there are no exceptions. Creepy's job is to empty the toilet. There's queue to get into the shop near closing time. There are magicians for the evening entertainment.

Jace is now drinking from a big boy cup. His baby cups were making his drinks warm but Lazy says he prefers to drink out of a normal cup anyway. Isabelle says he tried to drink out of his cup the other day and only tiny drops cam out. Lazy hasn't mentioned this because she can't be dealing with any unnecessary drama but Jace got a splinter in his foot in Benidorm. They went to a pharmacy and they said it should grow out, which Lazy thought was the case anyway. Yesterday he expressed pain so they might have to go back to the pharmacy They've tried to get it out with tweezers but haven't been able to. Tonight for dinner is rice, veg-uh-tab-uls and veggie burgers. Lazy cooks the dinner and apparently it looks delicious.

Lazy has been designated to do the washing up but she'd letting the youngest two girls do it whist she watches and films. Finally she puts the camera down and helps. She then goes and shows us the childrens bathrooms and the lady's toilets. She returns to the washing up area where Isla has been stood drying all the washing up. They're ending the vlog in there tonight. The girls have had a day off home schooling because they've worked through the whole summer plus weekends and Lazy says they're not putting too much pressure on themselves. Tomorrow is a super fun day. Tomorrow we find out about all the schooling plan and why they made the decisions.

The homeschooling was all Creepy's idea

End of vlog

Annotation 2020-09-09 150837.png
Annotation 2020-09-09 1508340.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She doesn't have a clue what research means! I spent hours a day for 3 weeks finding stuff about home educating and even now it's a constant learning process and my son is only 5 and was just supposed to start school this August.

Reactions: 24
I follow an American YouTube Mum who homeschools and she is amazing. The research she does for each child’s curriculum is extensive, the resources she buys is impressive, also read that as expensive and her planning of her children’s school term is well thought out. It is a full time job ..... the Inghams are never going to be able to do this!!

Reactions: 24
*** Yesterday's vlog rundown. Sorry it's so late, I was working yesterday and all of today***
WE BOUGHT A NEW KITCHEN! & FULL CAMPSITE TOUR!!

Creepy tarts the vlog. He was going to do it topless but kindly decided not to put us through the trauma of seeing that. They're at Decathlon to get come new camping equipment because they're jealous of everyone else's' setups.

Lazy has seen other people have a separate area for cooking so that's what they've come to get. She also wants to get Jace a puddle jumper for the pool but isn't sure how much he weighs. She decides to get him a blue one, despite the fact he liked the pink. Outside they look at a gazebo.

Lazy has been feeing a bit hhhhhhhhm because it's so hot; it's cool at night but hot during the day. She isn't complaining though because she wouldn't be in a country like this if she hated the weather. She's in a sluggish mood but she's out of it now because they've got the gazebo. It was £200. They also got a beach umbrella, locks for the scooters and more camping chairs. They're off to the supermarket and Creepy says they should get some paprika potatoes.

Back at the campsite it's time for Creepy to put the gazebo together. Lay screeches about it and cackles about Esme's mascara. She shows us their camp plot layout and shows all the space they now have inside the gazebo. They're taking us to the launderette with them in a minute. I can hardly contain myself. Wooohooooo! Creepy says they will be in Portugal 'for quite a little bit more time than now' so the extra space will help with homeschooling. They're on a bit of a slope so condensation has been coming in through the air con unit. They're sorting Jace out and then they're off to the laundrette. Lazy thought she would give us a tour of the caravan site because a lot of people have been asking.

The Inghams are currently taking up two pitches; one with the caravan and the other with their car, but they will move it if anyone else arrives. They walk out of the 'cul-de-sac' and Creepy puts his arm around Lazy. She shows us the facilities. Isabelle and Lazy keep saying they will use the gym equipment but haven't managed it yet. She cackles abut the dog showers. Europe has been very strict about masks and there are no exceptions. Creepy's job is to empty the toilet. There's queue to get into the shop near closing time. There are magicians for the evening entertainment.

Jace is now drinking from a big boy cup. His baby cups were making his drinks warm but Lazy says he prefers to drink out of a normal cup anyway. Isabelle says he tried to drink out of his cup the other day and only tiny drops cam out. Lazy hasn't mentioned this because she can't be dealing with any unnecessary drama but Jace got a splinter in his foot in Benidorm. They went to a pharmacy and they said it should grow out, which Lazy thought was the case anyway. Yesterday he expressed pain so they might have to go back to the pharmacy They've tried to get it out with tweezers but haven't been able to. Tonight for dinner is rice, veg-uh-tab-uls and veggie burgers. Lazy cooks the dinner and apparently it looks delicious.

Lazy has been designated to do the washing up but she'd letting the youngest two girls do it whist she watches and films. Finally she puts the camera down and helps. She then goes and shows us the childrens bathrooms and the lady's toilets. She returns to the washing up area where Isla has been stood drying all the washing up. They're ending the vlog in there tonight. The girls have had a day off home schooling because they've worked through the whole summer plus weekends and Lazy says they're not putting too much pressure on themselves. Tomorrow is a super fun day. Tomorrow we find out about all the schooling plan and why they made the decisions.

The homeschooling was all Creepy's idea

End of vlog

View attachment 237716View attachment 237717
Why does he do that tongue thing it makes me wretch 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping the kiddie ifam are going to continue asking in the comments 'are the girls not going back to school'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Vlog's up.

Five seconds in, and Creepy broadcasts to the world that a whole two years away from Isabelle's GCSE exams, he and Lazy have already written her off as only capable of doing foundation level Maths :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Vlog's up.

Five seconds in, and Creepy broadcasts to the world that a whole two years away from Isabelle's GCSE exams, he and Lazy have already written her off as only capable of doing foundation level Maths :(
Even though before Covid, Izzy was boasting how she’s gone up 4 sets in maths.
Chris’s life lesson to his kids is I think your too thick don’t even try.
After their “travelling”, Izzy won’t even stand a chance at foundation maths. Can’t they see they are doing their children a massive disservice. What education are they actually getting besides swimming pools and Aldi/Amazon work books.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Sarah did months of research on homeschooling and still use cheap books from Asda.... uuuh ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm sorry but if your child says they are happy because they can be themselves and not worry about what people will say at school, and they haven't been this happier since you first started vlogging... STOP VLOGGING.

Most children can be themselves at home and not worry about what people may say about it at school, because they don't see what they are like at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Is she seriously letting that kid suck on a spray can, while she’s busy talking absolute gobshite she’s not even dumb enough to believe.
As usual she’s put the Pedro before her kids, $25k worth of private school won’t change what he did and the impact it’s had on those kids.

Reactions: 34
Vlog's up.

Wow! My daughter has always struggled at maths and I never expected her to be able to do higher level maths but she worked her butt off for two years and got entered for higher maths to our surprise and came out with a level 6, we were so proud! I will say that we never let her know we didn’t think she could do higher....poor Isabelle being knocked down like that before she’s even started

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Got as far as her discussing esme and dyslexia. Sarah says there is no shame in having it, but has failed to get her daughter tested - why would any decent parent not get their child checked so they can be given more appropriate help! Sarah was only interested in slating esme’s previous primary. Then she waffles about worrying that she had set the girls enough work during lockdown - that posh private school must have been only one in the country that didn’t have online work! Not that Izzy and esme would need any online classes as they had a tuff table full of age appropriate activities 🙄i actually couldn’t watch anymore! Not all of us were blessed with children of our own, and it makes me so angry to see folks like the inghams broadcast to the world (in their opinion) how often they mess up these kids lives!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Got as far as her discussing esme and dyslexia. Sarah says there is no shame in having it, but has failed to get her daughter tested - why would any decent parent not get their child checked so they can be given more appropriate help! Sarah was only interested in slating esme’s previous primary. Then she waffles about worrying that she had set the girls enough work during lockdown - that posh private school must have been only one in the country that didn’t have online work! Not that Izzy and esme would need any online classes as they had a tuff table full of age appropriate activities 🙄i actually couldn’t watch anymore! Not all of us were blessed with children of our own, and it makes me so angry to see folks like the inghams broadcast to the world (in their opinion) how often they mess up these kids lives!
When she says "I don't know why she's never been tested but I will do it". Why not keep bringing it up with the schools, why wait till now to get her tested if you genuinely think she is dyslexic. And why decide that she should be tested whilst holidaying around Europe!

Reactions: 36
Sarah Lazy Ingham, liar liar pants on fire. You didn't start looking into home education at the start on lockdown (which was MARCH) This is the group she mentions, she's on one other home ed group I'm on and joined that one in July too.
20200909_172341.jpg

Also notice how it was ALL about Isabelle and Esme and what they wanted, no thought to Isla who looks so depressed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I SS a picture of creepy and used reface app to turn him into Little Nicky - it’s uncanny! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.