Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#127 - Chris must think he’s on tour. What’s his band? (Home) School of Bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was wondering if we'll see more pool or beach footage tonight but then remembered we're being treated to pretend q&a's

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestions
#127 Dear Magical Genie , you know what to do,turn all they touch into poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If they plan to go to My country, i’ll make sure that the borders are closed.

Reactions: 7
Too famous 🤣 All those paparazzi and fans
Unfortunately I think they have that problem no matter where they go. Word on the street is they can’t even enjoy a sharing plate of greasy potatoes at the local super cute truck stop or just live their best forecourt life without groups of up to 30 die hard, wouldn’t speak English if it wasn’t for them, ifam chasing them down. They’re just too famous for their own good #SaveTheSeacroftSix

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ingham Family #127 - Stranded at the camp-in, Bradford's big fool, at least they can't say owt, Monday at school

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hate these Q&A vlogs particularly from the Ingham’s.
We all know that each question is carefully vetted and then they devise a script which they probably have to practice 100 times before the vlog goes live.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chris spitting the dummy over the fact someone has said Jace is speech delayed. Made me sick watching how angry he got. So much for Mr “we don’t care.” “We don’t listen to the hate.” “It means nothing to us.”
the whole we film for our own memories to look back on and then all of a sudden it’s “YOU ONLY SEE 20 MINUTES OF OUR LIVES YOU KNOW NOTHING.” *eyeroll*

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
And then get so defensive on the verge of rude. They may as well call these videos ‘right to reply’ or ‘let’s have a shout at our audience’ or ‘I’m going to tell you all...’. They’ve completely not got the idea of a q and a properly. They are not to defend!! Even some straight forward questions sounded defensive.
And they soooooo read this page!!

QUOTE="Elsa Frost 24, post: 2360928, member: 128424"]
Hate these Q&A vlogs particularly from the Ingham’s.
We all know that each question is carefully vetted and then a script devised which they probably have to practice 100 times before the vlog goes live.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s like all the crazy amount of cheap tat she buys. She thinks just because she can afford to go into Home Bargains and spend £200 a time on cheap crap that she’s made it big. In actual fact she would be better buying a couple of quality items that last. Pay cheap now pay dear in the long run as they say.

Reactions: 21
Jace - “Aah, ah.”
Chris and Sarah - “Omg he said yes please Mother dearest.” “Our child is a friggin genius.”

If they think Jace is advanced in what he can say and do it concerns me to think what the girls were like at his age...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So they didn't answer 2 of the questions on the thumbnail. "When are you going home"? And "Does Isabelle still see her biological dad"?

So nice of them to use their eldest daughter to get views in, yet again! 😡☹

Her relationship with her dad, whatever is going on, is extremely personal for Izzy, and by clickbaiting it all that will do is draw even more attention to it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
GUYS STOP 😂😂, “it’s so wrong to label a child at any age if they’re behind or learning at their own pace.”
Also Sarah , “we think Esme has dyslexia because she’s behind everyone else and peers Her own age.”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Q&As from them are always the same. They are so defensive. The 'hate' clearly does affect you. The smug look Sarah always has when doing Q&As, and Chris is always frowning. They only do it to have their say and 'get back'.. (failing in doing so though)! It's not for the Ifam. They are obsessed with retaliating to their haters. Also sounds like they are convincing themselves that they are having the best time ever. I certainly don't envy them! Would much rather be in the comfort of my own home right now. Mind you, when you are happily married, that really is all you need! Just each other. No wonder they're always looking for adventure. They're bored of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
" We didnt mention Isla when we discussed home schooling, because it didnt matter about her", cant remember the exact words she used !

That vlog was a screen shot delight! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The Ingham Family #127 My fans queued up for a pic at the spar, can any of you spare a few quid for our car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Chris had been at the wine before filming.

"We don't want to stay in one place for long".

Unless the car breaks down and then you get stuck there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chris spitting the dummy over the fact someone has said Jace is speech delayed. Made me sick watching how angry he got. So much for Mr “we don’t care.” “We don’t listen to the hate.” “It means nothing to us.”
the whole we film for our own memories to look back on and then all of a sudden it’s “YOU ONLY SEE 20 MINUTES OF OUR LIVES YOU KNOW NOTHING.” *eyeroll*
Yer sitting there getting really angry About his child well he now know how the parents of the young girls he tryed to take advantage of feel .piece of tit I tell you what I give to smack him in the gob and lazy you fat bit of tit Condoning condoningwhat he’s done that why you get hate and as for Isla wasn’t bothered about homeschooling what if she said she wanted to go to school that would of fucked your crappy Travel plans but know your tos parenting she wasn’t given the choice

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.