Ingham Family #127 We don't need no educashun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @SoManyLiars
Screenshot 2020-09-13 185407.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are still travelling around Europe
- They're currently stuck in Portugal because their car has broken down again. Creepy and Lazy got drunk before telling us this
- Lazy diagnosed Esme with dyslexia, despite never having made an effort to properly get her tested
- Lazy continues to mouth off and advertise their dying Youtube channel in groups where it's not allowed
- They're still going around begging small businesses for freebies
- Lazy is still spouting her mouth in facebook groups

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I can’t remember the vlog but it was from 2 years ago mabye, when Isla said she loved school. She was talking about how she loved to see her friends and learn new things. So no sarah, Isla has clearly said she loves learning and SCHOOL!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
It really annoys me the way Sarah talks about school like every child is learning the same thing and at the same pace and level. Maybe it’s different in England but here even if it’s just one child who is ahead or behind you adapt the work to their level. Some children may be advanced in some areas but you often find emotionally they’re at the same level as their classmates or perhaps not socially advanced. School is definitely a lot more than just learning to count or spell. I bet children in a classroom will learn more in one class discussion about Portugal the Ingham children.

Again correct me if I’m incorrect but they’re house really doesn’t seem to extravagant for her to have a huge mortgage. Surely if they’re making out they’re as loaded as they say they could buy that kind of house outright?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Isla likely choose homeschool as she was worried about missing out on things at home.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She had over 3000 questions. The kids better bring a bucket of water to put out your “liar, liar pants on fire” Lazy.
Hi Steve how the heck are ya? You keeping busy trolling working for Ingham Family Ltd.?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @SoManyLiars
View attachment 241632

TLDR
- The Inghams are still travelling around Europe
- They're currently stuck in Portugal because their car has broken down again. Creepy and Lazy got drunk before telling us this
- Lazy diagnosed Esme with dyslexia, despite never having made an effort to properly get her tested
- Lazy continues to mouth off and advertise their dying Youtube channel in groups where it's not allowed
- They're still going around begging small businesses for freebies
- Lazy is still spouting her mouth in facebook groups
'I don't care' erm yeah you do luv

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ya all know tomorrow’s vlog will be Them telling Jason to say dog, pig, cat . . . And Isla reading from a book some random fact. And their car drama will be over cuz they have moved on..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Are they that stupid that they think that a speech therapist only helps with speech? They also help to diagnose autism and developmental delays. Morons.

Saw this dodgy comment on Nikki’s tik tok, the profiles belong to 2 teenage girls, what the hell was he doing face timing them or need we ask 🤷‍♀️
Omg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
To quote Chris Mingham "The internet has given all of the weirdo's in the world a voice" 😳🤦‍♀️

Yes! Yes it has Chris! And it has also given you a massive platform to exploit your kids lives, education, childhood and privacy to fund yours and Fatty Foghorns Lazy lifestyle of campsites and Spicy Spar Potatoes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I’d dare for her to do a live Q&A

Come on Sarah you wouldn’t mind answering a few valid questions now, would you? Truthful mind, none of this bullsh*t.
Of course if I got my list of questions out then I’m pretty sure it would be ‘No comment’ every single time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
At the end of the day, Inghams, you can answer these questions as aggressively as you want. You can justify your actions however you want. You can make believe that holidaying 24/7 will erase your past indiscretions.

The decisions you make don't make a jot of difference to anyone's lives commenting here. Are you sure those justifications are for us?

Forgive me Tattle, for I have sinned, but from reading other people's posts, I don't think I'm alone in that there were a few of us who genuinely liked them to start with. Riddle me this, Inghams. If I wasn't jealous of you and wished you well when you were at the top, why the duck would I be jealous of you now you're at rock bottom?

WAKE UP to the real issues here!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
What kind of a parent sits their 8-year-old child down and asks if they want to go to school or not. And takes them out of school because they say they're not bothered 🤦‍♀️

And it's Isla who needs the speech theapy. She sounds like a pre school aged child when she talks.

If sugar addict baby could talk we would know about it. They vlogged his 'first' ice cream 3 times

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
“If I lifted the phone and spoke to my health visitor” Lazy hun if you did that your HV would likely have a heart attack. Let’s face it, it’s not like you were a regular down the clinic with Jace getting him weighed or assessed 🙄 Even his 12 month jabs were late and every region still had those clinics running during lockdown. And you sent creepy with him I notice you didn’t go.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jace can say all these words unaided and not once have we seen it on camera. All we ever see is him making some eh sound every 5 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Jace can say all these words unaided and not once have we seen it on camera. All we ever see is him making some eh sound every 5 minutes.
The sounds he makes are because they do it to him all of the time! They talk to him with some awful gangster accent all the time!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.