Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingham Family #127 We Don't Need No Educashun

(inspired by whoever posted more lyrics earlier in the thread)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
...She thinks just because she can afford to go into Home Bargains and spend £200 a time on cheap crap that she’s made it big....
I'll confide a little embarrassing secret: i used to be in IT and made so much I'd draw a lump of cash out each day and wonder what to do with it. I was young, and obnoxious (as opposed to old and obnoxious!) and i thought buying crap made me special and happy. It didnt and it took years to learn that. I'm now making 27k after some years as a nurse and value what i work hard for. And I'm immeasurably happier. So I cant afford tat- no big deal, I probably don't need it!

I wonder when they will learn that expensive and oh so valuable lesson?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Chris “never again in my life will I put meat from an animal In my mouth ‘
He’s not saying no to a human’s sausage In his mouth though , no change there then Creepy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wonder if issy biological dad has parental responsibility as he could take it to court and make them bring ossy home. I'm having to go to court and explain myself for wanting to move 2hrs away even though biological dad not seen them in 7yrs . Its a shame the kids didn't have chance to voice there wants and needs to someone thats impartial

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Ingham Family #127 My fans queued up for a pic at the spar, can any of you spare a few quid for our car?
Why hadn’t I thought of this earlier?

Owld Creeps could busk singing the Prinny song on the seafront.

His beanie would be full of money as they begged him to shut the f... up.

Can a tattler who is tech savvy please advise how I can watch their Instagram stories? I could in the past. I’ve never commented but could I be blocked pending Switzerland? Appreciate any help that may be forthcoming. Orange twirls are on me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am struggling with something. I know I am investing far too much time and effort to figure this out. How the fk do they fit all the bollocks they have bought in the caravan?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why can’t they do a normal q and a without getting so riled up and defensive? I’m sure the “fans” don’t want to hear the positive pineapples complain for 28 mins solid? How about general questions that make you look like less of a twit? Oh and offending other vloggers “jumping on the bandwagon” of challenge vlogs.No it’s because they realise no one daily vlogs anymore except this lot!

I’m pretty sure they are hinting at a new car also

Reactions: 37
I am struggling with something. I know I am investing far too much time and effort to figure this out. How the fk do they fit all the bollocks they have bought in the caravan?
Now that is the million dollar question, they have so much crap and tat it's unreal.
Im going with a carra van sized Mary Poppins bag 🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like new car or is it a courtesy car they make me sick we all now whis shes digging at why do they thing there poo dont stink so there not gonna vlog birthdays xmas cause causes upset liar only time your views are big there not coming home before xmas she said that in vlog ages ago I recon there go to Africa as one places izzy wanted to go u wanted to move because of safty make your minds up what are you running away from you def on the run from something y do u talk about the house and when u do u look so scared you talk ball sh...ll constantly you dont know when u telling the truth and when your not you have confused yourself how embarrassing telling your husband off like 2 year old in from millions

Reactions: 14
Either it’s lies or their ifam are very rude, I’ve seen famous people Out and about and not one person went up to them and respected their privacy, god they really try and make out to be people they aren’t 😂

Reactions: 18
So high and mighty that they didn't jump on the bandwagon to do prank videos for views 😆

And the reason they do vlogs is because they want something to look back on, not because it's the easiest content to churn out and they're unable to develop themselves 😜

Edited_20200913_183814.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unbelievable. She can't help gloat!!
Ah, yes...
The house they hate
The cars that constantly break
The private school fees they can't afford to pay and got kicked out of
And the trolls who speak the truth
You don't travel you dumb cow, you go on holiday!

Reactions: 30
Big sarah spouting lies lies lies usual from her making up pretend Q&A to answer things she wants to get across lol then lies about it all. Your channels dead , no one knows your family you deluded woman. Why so defensive about your child being delayed? If anything you should have addressed why Isla is delayed and her speech has stayed the same since she was 5.
They know their on the way down and are trying desperately to hang onto it its really sad and desperate to see
Its also really sad that they only have themselves for self praise as there isn't even 1 friend between 6 of them. (Except big sarahs imaginary friends)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.