Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve honestly never came across a family who interrupt each other SO much. When creepy was trying to say something and Lazy butted in to basically say the exact same thing, I genuinely wanted to slap her 🤣 SHUT UPPPPP!!!
I know me too! Now I can’t stand Chris but honestly the way she butted in and told everyone the same information again was so bloody rude and not to mention boring 🙄

Reactions: 32
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Words/Phrases...........(Lazy) In .my .WHOLE .ENTIRE . life
I fecking hate that so much!!!!🤬 She says it about eveything 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How was it a mega surprise when they were told about it on Isobel’s birthday🤣 and sorry but they literally weren’t wearing their masks right, the whole point is it goes over the mouth and nose not on your chin🙃
So many people are wearing their masks like that and it is no good at all to them. You must cover your nose and mouth so that you are lessening the risk of Covid etc. but they dont care about that however if they do get Covid they will know all about it if the cant breath properly and need hospital treatment that will be a different story to them but please everyone wear your masks properly and if you use a face shield you must also wear a mask the shield is no good on its own.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No wonder people aren’t watching anymore. It’s Groundhog Day every day with them. The channel is dying because it’s the same thing day in day out. No one wants to see your caravan dad after day and another pool.

No wonder people are going to other channels. Other channels are relatable and only have a vlog twice a week. Putting out content everyday of the same thing isn’t working any more. The kids are grown up now. It was the younger Audience that followed them. Now they are travelling and home school the fans won’t relate to them anymore. It’s the same scenery everyday.

By Xmas they will get getting 50k views a day at a push

Reactions: 35
Interesting little read about facial herpes... recurrent facial herpes are nothing something to be ignored

😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Was feeling the need this morning to do some online retail therapy. Obviously my first port of call was Babyandmebrand's website. It shows a total of 102 items of stock, 30 items have sold out. You've got a choice of 22 XL adult cuddle up blankets, 5 of which has sold out. Think top business woman Sarah got a little bit giddy and has brought out way too many products.
Baby teethers, choice of 10, 0 sold out
Car seat wraps, choice of 10, 2 sold out
Weighted blankets, choice of 5, all sold out
Teen & me products, choice of 6, 4 sold out (5 blankets, 4 of which had sold out before 15% sale last week)
Baby bibs, shows choice of 15 but there's no option to choose & buy???
Wonder what business school Sarah went to?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting little read about facial herpes... recurrent facial herpes are nothing something to be ignored

😬

You tend to learn how to manage it and prevent re occurance, triggered by sun and stress. If you use zovirax at the first sign of flare it doesn't come out at all. She seems to have them every time they are on holiday but never takes the precautionary measures. These 2 never plan for anything, even something that can benefit their health and appearance.

Reactions: 20
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
- Sarah screeching "ANYWAAAAAY" into the camera after ranting about something stupid for 2 minutes.
- Chris saying "OMG so STUNNING"
- Sarah berates Chris or takes the mick out of him that's supposed to come across as jokey but is actually really spiteful.
- Chris getting annoyed at Sarah for taking this piss out of him but not biting back because she can ruin him in a second by saying "Well you're the one who likes young girls"
- They butcher the English language with incorrect sentences or pronunciations. "So very, very good" "Much great time" "Super good and amazing"

- Sarah screeching "ANYWAAAAAY" into the camera after ranting about something stupid for 2 minutes.
- Chris saying "OMG so STUNNING"
- Sarah berates Chris or takes the mick out of him that's supposed to come across as jokey but is actually really spiteful.
- Chris getting annoyed at Sarah for taking this piss out of him but not biting back because she can ruin him in a second by saying "Well you're the one who likes young girls"
- They butcher the English language with incorrect sentences or pronunciations. "So very, very good" "Much great time" "Super good and amazing"
I have some more 😂
- Sarah is out of breath after walking for a minute.
- Sarah passively aggressively talks about the children not doing something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Was feeling the need this morning to do some online retail therapy. Obviously my first port of call was Babyandmebrand's website. It shows a total of 102 items of stock, 30 items have sold out. You've got a choice of 22 XL adult cuddle up blankets, 5 of which has sold out. Think top business woman Sarah got a little bit giddy and has brought out way too many products.
Baby teethers, choice of 10, 0 sold out
Car seat wraps, choice of 10, 2 sold out
Weighted blankets, choice of 5, all sold out
Teen & me products, choice of 6, 4 sold out (5 blankets, 4 of which had sold out before 15% sale last week)
Baby bibs, shows choice of 15 but there's no option to choose & buy???
Wonder what business school Sarah went to?
The business school must be linked to the Seacroft school of acting where she honed her fabulous skills and voice training which she is passing on to her children through homeschool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The business school must be linked to the Seacroft school of acting where she honed her fabulous skills and voice training which she is passing on to her children through homeschool
Don't forget the catering classes that teach you how to cook pasta,mince and sauce but without the pasta and the mince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It speaks volumes that they haven't been back since the allegations
The kids must ask why they haven't been back to America. Isabelle will be aware but I doubt Isla knows. At one point they were doing Disney Florida more than once a year, Chris seems obsessed with American themes. Its just embarrassing when he's at Disneyland Paris going on about American diners, but is too scared to go to America.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I doubt they'll be back in Florida until 2022, when the statute of limitations runs out on the grooming allegations. Speaks volumes really.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I doubt they'll be back in Florida until 2022, when the statute of limitations runs out on the grooming allegations. Speaks volumes really.
Lol, they'll be skint by then. Let's hope the airline and Disney accept shirt buttons as currency.

I've skipped most of this thread. I take it they're just treading water in terms of content, and Sarah's lip carbuncles are erupting like Krakatoa 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.