Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla making peace signs at the camera and tilting her head whilst pouting
Sarah trying to speak the same way Chris does? Its really bleeping annoying. Like when chris always elongates ways of saying thongs in a stupid accent. Now we see Sarah doing the same... (for a while). 'Me and the girls are going to the poooool' ' (I am rubbish at describing'. Why can't she just have her own personality?

Yes children run and be sure to report everything to [email protected]. It’s the legit undercover gmail police you know
'we know who they are, the police know who they are, social services know who they are and its all being handled through police'. They've been saying this for over 3 years now!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They repulse me beyond words.....and now they have intentionally gone to Praia da Luz purely to click bait the name...they are going to rinse the name in the titles

MISSING home in Praia da Luz (where they wont actually admit to missing home, but missing an item at home or something equally bleeping pointless)

GIRLS MISSING a pen in Praia da Luz

There is no way they are going to miss the opportunity to clickbaitbthe tit out of this stay...vile excuse for humans

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
But what happens to Creepy in 14 days? Can't we have a clue 🤞
I have a feeling it is something to do with him taking legal action against Real Inghams maybe? In 14 days maybe the proceedings are over and things can be released to the public? I really don't know though.

Sarah trying to speak the same way Chris does? Its really bleeping annoying. Like when chris always elongates ways of saying thongs in a stupid accent. Now we see Sarah doing the same... (for a while). 'Me and the girls are going to the poooool' ' (I am rubbish at describing'. Why can't she just have her own personality?
Ughh and the hand gestures he does to she does. So cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can i ask, ive seen mention of an alternator but i thought the original car problem was something like timing belt/valves? Like the whole engine was a bust.
So do we have two different car problems, one each car? Or have i misread?

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed Booboo is getting phased out of the thumbnails lately, it’s either Isabelle and Esme or just Izzy, Booboo barely gets a look in these days

Reactions: 16
Hmm interesting. I wonder what it is?
Im thinking court date, or some form of fore closure on the house, or possible tax summons date or something....could be overthinking it though as i don't know how she would know that

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why does that child (Jace) never have a life jacket or water wings on!!! If they take their eyes of him (which we know they do) he’s a gonna, it only takes a minute 😡🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Im thinking court date, or some form of fore closure on the house, or possible tax summons date or something....could be overthinking it though as i don't know how she would know that
A court date after being charged would likely be on public record, as would a bankruptcy or repossession hearing. There are solicitors databases that have listings of court dates in advance. Cant remember the name.

Reactions: 13
Has anything the real Inghams ever said or claimed ever happened though? They're always saying they have stuff on Chris and Sarah but I'm yet to see any evidence other than the stuff we already know
Agreed whatever it will be will just be a re-hash or never mentioned again.

Remember the protest?!

Reactions: 9
Haven't been on here in quite a while so going to have a catch up and sorry if this has already been covered. But looks like Isabelles birthday celebrations was a Madeleine McCann tour. Since Isabelle is so into crime. How on earth could you not know what Praia da Luz is known for. Especially when Chris said he has followed the case. What a sick family they are

And books. Have the Inghams just discovered books? Just the constant emphasis of how many pages the kids have read. All seems literature is new fangled to them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A court date after being charged would likely be on public record, as would a bankruptcy or repossession hearing. There are solicitors databases that have listings of court dates in advance. Cant remember the name.
I know what you mean but I think they only list cases from 10am Monday to Friday and not 14 days in advance (I think).

Reactions: 5
My friend lives right near Praia da Luz . The Portuguese around there hate the McCann's but that's another story.

I told her a n*nce and his family are visiting and after she stopped laughing she said she would keep an eye out.

She's not one to shy away from saying what she thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can I just pop in and add that I was so disgusted about how he spoke about Madeleine Mccan in such a round about way without even saying her name. He made it sound like they was on a magical mystery tour around the area she was killed. If that was me as someone who followed that case from day one I wouldn't want to go anywhere near where it happened, I would find it to upsetting.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Can I just pop in and add that I was so disgusted about how he spoke about Madeleine Mccan in such a round about way without even saying her name. He made it sound like they was on a magical mystery tour around the area she was killed. If that was me as someone who followed that case from day one I wouldn't want to go anywhere near where it happened, I would find it to upsetting.

I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.