Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I've a few friends who are either vegan or vegetarian, they'd never say that. They'd say sandwich, curry, spaghetti bolognese etc, we know it'll be veggie or vegan. Really, it's only meat eaters that would say something like "I'm having a vegetarian curry tonight"
I'm veggie and totally agree. But then I also eat vegetables 😂

This is the álgebra the government website recommend learning for your GCSE maths exam....

Time for a reality check Lazy... Enjoy teaching this 😬😬😬

View attachment 234582
Just looking at this stressed me out and I'm not considering trying to teach someone it (and I consider myself reasonably intelligent, although maths is not my strong point).

She's gonna be gutted when she finds out Geography isn't just about locations
I don't recall learning anything about locations in Geography and I took it to A Level. Remember a lot about central business districts, and rivers, aretes and pyramidal peaks though! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wow!!! Any decent you tuber would get right on that comment and correct the idiot but then again it's idiots loving idiots!! Still can't believe they used the tragedy for self gain!!!
Their only viewers are now kids ,of course they don`t know about the tradgedy.Probably weren`t even born!

Reactions: 9
I don't recall learning anything about locations in Geography and I took it to A Level. Remember a lot about central business districts, and rivers, aretes and pyramidal peaks though! 🤣
Was just going to say the exact same thing! 😂 I’ve a Geography degree and my friends and family laugh at my poor knowledge of where countries are, capital cities etc... Because I don’t think I was EVER taught a lesson around this (except naming and locating continents (which are different to countries, FYI Lazy)). GSCE Geography covers much more than pointing to a place on a map and identifying a country’s flag..... at this point, I honestly feel so sorry for Izzy having that poor excuse of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
'How does the nurse act as a foil for Lady Capulet in Romeo and Juliet?'

'Explore dichotomy in Lord of the Flies'

'To what extent does the setting in Jekyll and Hyde act as a metaphor for the human condition?'

English is not TripAdvisor. Geography is not maps. Maths is not counting.

She has no. bleeping. clue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I only did geography up to GCSE but didn't do anything about flags or where places are. It's useful to have a bit of an idea where places are in the world and especially in your own country but usually that's knowledge you develop over time. Knowing flags etc is something I've only really known people learn for fun, it's kind of one of those fairly useless general knowledge things that's probably of most use in a pub quiz.

Reactions: 22
Please tell me that they're not just going to teach the kids flags and cities and think that geography is done? Geography is so much more than that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
May we add, Chris woohooing , and them eating a potato based dish ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have not been active in awhile. Have they announced to all they are home-schooling yet? Or are we yet to be graced with an offival 'the reasons we decided to home-school' video?

They clearly follow other youtubers who home-school in similar ways. She is already looking for ideas? If they are in Spain why dont they use that as a bloody topic to research overall?! So look into key events that happened in Spain then go to visit them? Or if in portugal the same, research about foods cultures etc then go and try that food? Do a research project on the country as a family? Instead of going to the pool all day... And eating curries or veggie burgers!!! Surely this would be the best way in their situation to encourage the girls to actually want to learn?

But no go eat your potatoes by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
here’s what i have so far! feel free to send in suggestions or if you want anything merged or changed

The Mingham Bingo!

General

• Late Vlog
  • No vlog at all
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail
  • Clickbaited title
  • Drone shots
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show
  • 4+ ads
  • Going to the pool or beach

Words/Phrases

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes”
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy”
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general
  • Any of them complaining about travel time
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed”
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business

Appearance

• Chris’ beanie
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly
  • Sarah plays with her hair
  • Anyone is sunburnt
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance

Miscellaneous

• Jace crying
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both)
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing)
  • Isabelle reading
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans
  • Car problems
  • Confirmation that they are homeschooling the girls
Isla making peace signs at the camera and tilting her head whilst pouting

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.