Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would their old car be SORN if it was written off or scrapped?
A car is only written off if it’s in an accident, a car with a head gone isn’t written off. Also very unlikely to be scrapped, others with the brains and means will buy it as spares or repairs and do the work for less than a quarter of the Inghams imaginary bill.

It will be delivered back to the UK you don’t just leave your car in Spain. They’ve got their plate on it and everything. It’s probably sat on their drive, ready for granny to put on eBay....

Reactions: 11
I don't know, but is it because if he said Madeleine's name he might get that vlog demonetised?
Again looking out for the purse strings with no regard of respect but want the views out of it. Disgusting

Reactions: 7
Well Lazy and Creepy have things in common with the McCanns
I commented on their video saying how ironic it was that they are in a place infamous for a 3 year old child being left alone whilst her parents were only a short distance away and she tragically went missing. Yet they seem to think they can leave an even younger child alone by the side of a pool. Honestly baffles me how these children have not been put into the social care system.

I’ve noticed Booboo is getting phased out of the thumbnails lately, it’s either Isabelle and Esme or just Izzy, Booboo barely gets a look in these days
They never show her in the vlogs either?? It’s always Isabelle, Jace and Esme who just photobombs all the time. I am quite worried about Isla as she isn’t as bubbly as she once was. It’s obvious that all the attention is on Jace constantly because Sarah and Chris coo over him non stop. Unfortunately middle child syndrome seems to be true in this situation for Isla and Esme both. I mean they have to play with a bloody sock filled with marbles for some sort of joy for gods sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What’s this 14 days all about? Chris hasn’t watched a murderous video tape lately has he and his days are numbered!
Yes I know it was 7 days, but still this is all rather cryptic.

Reactions: 16
They couldn't be back in the UK yet could they? They can't be uploading vlogs, insta stories etc several days late because we know it was Izzy's birthday on the 2nd...

Reactions: 9
Quite bizarrely I saw a black range rover with registration something IFAM drive past a while ago (think it was either when they were in Scotland or just after). It was near the white rose centre but would have been a strange way for them to be driving to it either from where they live or from Nana's. Nothing local was in the vlog following it so I just assumed it was a typical range rover driver with a crap numberplate :ROFLMAO:
this was near white rose too!

Reactions: 3
Ok, so I tried not to say it but...is that her sex face? She's definitely enjoying something whilst beached on that rock. Or maybe just waiting for someone to chuck her a fish.
I’m going with chuck her a fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this was near white rose too!
There's probably some person not connected to them at all going around with an ifam numberplate. They probably wonder why people give them dirty looks as they drive around.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was waiting for him to say I'm sure maddie would be in the Ifam! I'm glad as of yet he didn't he would of relly been scorned

• Angry
A car is only written off if it’s in an accident, a car with a head gone isn’t written off. Also very unlikely to be scrapped, others with the brains and means will buy it as spares or repairs and do the work for less than a quarter of the Inghams imaginary bill.

It will be delivered back to the UK you don’t just leave your car in Spain. They’ve got their plate on it and everything. It’s probably sat on their drive, ready for granny to put on eBay....
Thank you. I couldn't remember what we've had to do in the past, one car we sold for scrap and the other was an insurance write off (joys of young drivers).

Reactions: 2
They couldn't be back in the UK yet could they? They can't be uploading vlogs, insta stories etc several days late because we know it was Izzy's birthday on the 2nd...
They aren’t coming back any time soon. Even Sarah said she wanted to just “sell the house and move here”. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if they did sell the house and move abroad!

Really think Sarah could do with a doctors appointment. All those herpes on her mouth could suggest something underlying. She looks horrendous. Chris looks a bit rough too. His face looked all dry and irritated in last night vlog. They could probably all do with a good wash

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!

Reactions: 10
Really think Sarah could do with a doctors appointment. All those herpes on her mouth could suggest something underlying. She looks horrendous. Chris looks a bit rough too. His face looked all dry and irritated in last night vlog. They could probably all do with a good wash
I still think they had Covid and this the cold sores are a reaction to that and is why they all look so tried and unwell still as Covid leaves an after affect

Reactions: 21
So off topic I’m sorry but does anyone else keep getting pop-ups on their screen about winning prizes that you aren’t able to click off from? Always have to completely exit my browser, writing this comment is the longest I’ve been able to stay on this page for. I’m hoping that’s the end of it, I need my ingham tattle fix!
Ive had that too, only once. Im viewing on a phone and its annoying but back button works for me.

Reactions: 7
They aren’t coming back any time soon. Even Sarah said she wanted to just “sell the house and move here”. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if they did sell the house and move abroad!
Sarah has wanted to ‘sell the house’ and move. It has never happened despite their best efforts and alleged substantial income. This has never happened and seems to be another deluded figment of her overactive imagination.
Not withstanding this, it seems they were unable to secure mortgage lending and it’s doubtful there was any equity in the property. I still feel they will sell the house and rent of live in a carrrraaaa vaaaaan possibly on a year round site.

Reactions: 12
Yes I've been having the same

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.