Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)
Love it! ‘Mingo’ for short 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
still pretending to be asleep but opening that little eye to see if he’s gone to the sofa yet

I don’t want to sound disrespectful it’s a joke my family used to say to me as well so please nobody take offence but all lazy will need to do is open her mouth or cackle and they’d probably bring her straight back
Can you imagine, anyone who kidnapped her would be driven mad being asked if they could stop at the dollar store on the way to their bunker and would she she back in time to try on another curvy collection shein haul. Don’t bother asking for a ransom as creepy would be stuck to Snapchat in a frenzy of absolute delight that someone took her off his hands, he won’t be paying to get her back 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't want to highlight this at the time but Chris the sick bastard has decided to let everyone know where they were exactly. When they arrived in Portugal they never announced where exactly they were at. In the vlog 'not feeling myself' the very last comment is from a Carlie Barclay, 'this is madeline mccan (not a typo from me), followed by an emoji, 'and she is lost in the comments like this so it can get the top and everyone knows she's safe'. He is one sick fucker, pretending he didn't know what area they're at!! Blood boiling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
This comment on tonight’s vlog is either one of the funniest errors I’ve seen or a clever troll sneaking in a subversive insult. 😂

202E2C02-D62C-4C30-B563-08FB114A32B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The Mingham Bingo!

Date: 5th Sept 2020

Title: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz!

General 7/9

• Late Vlog ❌
  • No vlog at all ❌
  • Isabelle in the thumbnail ✔
  • Clickbaited title ✔ (i’m counting it as they came across as being banned in general”
  • Drone shots ✔
  • Background music you’d expect to see in a sad scene of a tv show ✔
  • 4+ ads ✔
  • Going to the pool or beach ✔
  • Meeting “ifam” ✔

Words/Phrases 4/8

• Sarah/Chris screeching the intro of the vlog or in “clip changes” ✔
  • the classic “Clevverrrr boyyyyy” ❌
  • Sarah/Chris calling eachother babe
  • Mention of the “haters” or just a rant in general ❌
  • Any of them complaining about travel time ❌
  • Attempting to speak the language of the country they are currently in ❌
  • Over exaggerating things such as “oh my gosh you guys” or “super dooper day planed” ✔
  • Attempt to promote their babyandme
business ✔

• Chris speaks “gangsta” ✔

Appearance 2/6

• Chris’ beanie ❌
  • Chris wearing a tracksuit of any kind ❌
  • Wearing a mask incorrectly ❌
  • Sarah plays with her hair ✔
  • Anyone is sunburnt ❌
  • Frank or his mates make an appearance ✔

Miscellaneous 4/11

• Jace crying ✔
  • Jace eating food so he is quiet ❌
  • Isabelle or the girls mothering Jace ❌
  • Any of the girls pulling faces at one another ❌
  • Blaming viewers for their mistakes ❌
  • A trip to a cheap tat shop or supermarket (bonus for both) ❌
  • Girls making a tiktok, or referring to a tiktok (such as dancing or singing) ❌
  • Isabelle reading ✔
  • Not showing certain meals (e.g. dinner) cause they are non vegan food despite saying they are vegans ❌
  • mentions of the car problems ✔
  • Electric scooters make an appearance ✔

Total ticked off: 17/34

Current vlog winner: Banned from Swimming in Praia De Luz! (17/34)
Chris wears his grey t-shirt/tie-dye t-shirts

Reactions: 7
Isabelle honey, I hope you read this comment. You need to ask your mum which examination board she will be entering you for to sit your GCSE’s, then you need to ask her to get you a reading list of the curriculum that examination board uses for their exam papers. Each Board sets questions on different texts and proses, and you need to study the relevant ones for your exams. I speak from experience here. My son was moving schools when there was disruption in his life due to my husband moving him to live with him, then him returning to me. He had studied some texts that had no relevance to the texts being used at his final school, so he couldn’t sit the exams. You need to find out now Isabelle, at the start of this academic year. Please do ask your mum as she needs to make a decision now. Think of your future, you matter girl x
For some reason this has made me get a lump in my throat. I feel so so sad for Isabelle as I remember her exam results from last year were quite reasonable and now thanks to her stupid parents her future is going to be very limited. The younger two will probably be ok, at least they will have time to catch up. Isabelle is running out of time.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂😂 makes up for lost back of the car footage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
She's gonna be gutted when she finds out Geography isn't just about locations

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Lazy you’re not travelling!! Nothing you do is considered travelling moving from one concrete car park to the next!

The reason why people think it’s wrong to remove your children from school is not because of their lack of education on what home schooling is, it is due to YOUR lack of education that YOU are unable to educate these children to any standard that will set them up for their lives!!

And why would a 14 year old want to be home schooled away from all her peers- maybe because she so bleeping embarrassed at showing her face at school knowing who her step father is!! I see none of her friends go to your house any more - wonder why!

Perhaps if you didn’t take your kids out of school at every occasion for yet another swimming pool holiday they would have learned something, or in the evenings they had time to sit and do homework without a camera in their faces!! Private school with all the extra curricular would have been amazing for your children but yours weren’t allowed as they needed to be home to perform for the vlog!!!

The only decent thing you ever did for those kids was private school and you took that away from them too!!
A travelling circus maybe, and those two are the clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She loves to throw her sub numbers around but conveniently forgets to mention that only 10% of their subs actually watch them on the daily and Izzy is lucky to pull in a third of her subs.
She fails too say they get hate because Chris is a dirty perv coming onto 16 year old girls, took advantage of his social media influencer and bagged an ifam in the ibis hotel and spat her out like trash when he'd finished with her and then sold a, doll of Jace claimed how identical they were and when backfired said its not a replica which they said it was at launch, left newborn on beach so could go swimming and since then both are obsessed with bad attitudes and blames the trolls. If none of above happened they wouldn't be in the situation. Everyone has some haters yes regardless of what you do but the Inghams have so many against them because of what they've done and who they've become. If she thinks it's all down to jealous haters because they have 1.3 mill subs she's deluded, she reads comments she knows why but can't admit it. I Also laugh at how many out of the 1.3 mill are bought subs and you may have that amount but much more than not don't watch your tit show Says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They all seem very unhappy on this trip? At least last year they had campfires on beach and saw Barcelona (highlights for the rubbish “seeing Europe” trip)
This year, Izzy just wants to read her books, Isla seems so low....she is a little girl who used to LOVE her friendships and school....she was so happy at school. Sarah looks permanently stressed and anxious. If you believe in signs, how many signs have they had that they should GIVE IT UP and go home? 😬
So now we know that Chris‘s family are not supportive of this trip and home schooling, I also feel that Sarah is making a point of showing schooling on the vlogs (crap schooling), is it just to prove her in-laws wrong?
What will they do in winter? My job involves travel and Europe in the winter....many a day spent looking at pouring rain and cold and thinking with some guilt “I should go and see the city whilst I’m here” and then trudging around somewhere for an hour and just wanting to get into the bath at my hotel room! 🤣 (They can’t even have that comforting thought)
Also when I’m away on holiday or work, I always get to a stage when I think “I want a cup of tea at home” and I CRAVE vegetables and homecooked food. How long can they live eating that awful food? Finally...the girls education....they don’t get another chance! This is IT...no formal schooling...I actually feel angry on their behalf, Izzy will not pass her GCSE’s reading twilight books ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 33
In fairness, Chris has many a late night. He's up 'editing' until about 4 in the morning.
So lazy should get up and take the kids out so he can sleep or may he should stop traveling around at night and sleep 🤔😅

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.