Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabel seems to be getting fed up now it must be so hard all being cooped up together, I really hope that she starts saying I want to go home or even texts someone from her Dads side and asks them to help her.
Imagine if she said she wanted to live with her dad. That would be the best thing to happen to her. Her dad must not have custody to see her anymore as she never visits him and has been on holiday for 6 months...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
i haven’t watched for a few days but i wonder where the drone has gone? the one they so needed to get. they could get some awesome shots in the place they’re visiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They'll soon have more threads than daily viewers.

I remember reading thread 46. It only felt like yesterday. #125 already.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i haven’t watched for a few days but i wonder where the drone has gone? the one they so needed to get. they could get some awesome shots in the place they’re visiting.
Frank gobbled it up and then started spreading

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isabelle is old enough to state her case to the family court. Her Dad may want access, but Isabelle may not want it (she may have been influenced by her mother and step father or not, I don't know...)
I just think that these thick duck parents are letting down their children completely. In this country 5 GCSEs at C or above are considered the baseline for most jobs.

How depressing!

Reactions: 35
Pulled their kids out of school to take them to see some concrete pools and eat Indian takeaway? They might as well not even be in Portugal, embarrassing

Reactions: 36
That's low on her priority list. It would cost her some money. She will only spend money on sheer tat. God forbid she would buy something sensible like Zorvorax or decent sun protection.

Reactions: 15
As the kids are being 'home schooled' for a year, maybe when the years up they will just be put in the years they were meant to be in this year? So basically they will just be a year older than the other state school students in their year? As they certainly will not be going private school!

Reactions: 10
Bet there’s some on here
ohhh there 100% is 😂🙃

Oh my Lord ,she looks so poorly! Chris for heavens sake ,take your children and your wife home ,asap!! This "dream trip" isn`t doing any of them any favours..:(
i reckon she could be a secret meth addict. You’d need to be to put up with the greasy tw😄t in a beanie day in day out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How in hells bells has the part 1 birthday vlog managed to gain approx an extra 50k + views then the usual vlogs.
Chris may deny he’s a kiddie fiddler, but he sure appears to be fiddling YT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Horrendou
If i'm honest, I think they all look a bit peaky and run down. They may be getting a bit of vitamin D from the sun but not much else from their diet of sugar, chips & fish soup!
Haha I think they had a side of chips with the soup! Their diet is fine for a week's holiday - although you'd still feel pretty crap with it but for weeks and months of 'travelling' they need to eat healthier for sure. Sarah wake up (I would say Chris as well but he seems to be a complete lazy arse when it comes to cooking)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.