Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon their teachers ever watch their vlogs and witch about Lazy and Creepy in the staff room?🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Do you reckon their teachers ever watch their vlogs and laugh/witch about them in the staff room?🙈
witch about their parents maybe. The kids are victims/collateral damage of their parents narcissism. I'd hope their teachers just feel sorry for the kids , not laugh at their misfortune for having two wretched new-money conceited arseholes raising them and destroying their education.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Even though she cut the girls hair with kitchen scissors, they do look in better condition than the rats tails of before.

Reactions: 23
I didn't even have to be a cake!! They could have googled some dessert ideas that didn't require any baking - there are hundreds online! "Where there's a will there's a way" couldn't be more true in this instance - I'm just totally dumb-founded at the complete lack of any real effort. Effort doesn't need to cost money, it just shows that you care... they could have all pitched in and made her a festive "Happy Birthday" banner to hang up in the awning with the 5million stationary/arts & crafts supplies they seem to have, the camera gift could have been wrapped in paper that the whole family had covered in messages/drawings for her, they could have printed out (camera shop that they went to must have had a printing facility!) all sorts of cooking and baking recipes that they think she might enjoy trying and put them in pretty binder etc

Making someone feel loved and appreciated doesn't cost alot of money, it truly does only cost your time

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you for all the congratulations on the previous thread, Tattlers :) Baby girl is safe and happy, I’m a bit sore from the section (ouch!) but I will live :)

• Heart
Reactions: 60
witch about their parents maybe. The kids are victims/collateral damage of their parents narcissism. I'd hope their teachers just feel sorry for the kids , not laugh at their misfortune for having two wretched new-money conceited arseholes raising them and destroying their education.
That’s what I meant. Obviously their schools are aware of them on YouTube and know they weren’t coming back for the year, just wondered wether their teachers would watch to see if Lazy and Creepy actually did any work that could be related to school life

Reactions: 17
Where do the girls get changed?

When I was a teen I could stand changing in front of my sisters and parents. I found it humiliating and I wanted my own space to get changed and do my makeup.

If there's no private section in the chavavan I bet the girls hate it. Can't they find a better holiday to do?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What a load of shite vlog!!!! They really couldn’t be bothered with her birthday could they 🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 20
ISABELLE'S SPECIAL 15th BIRTHDAY PART 2!

Not that it will be very special; I think we all know how tit Ingham birthdays are.

Vlog starts with all the girls doing their usual shocked faces. Lazy chucks a melon on a plate and laughs. They had a nightmare finding a birthday cake and Isabelle prefers melon. The cheap candles are all broken but it looks like Creepy brought them back with him from Bradford. He probably threw his skates on top and broke them all. Esme carries out the melon and they all song the tune of 'happy birthday'. Lazy does a long winded explanation about the cake and says she can have a dessert instead this evening.

The plan for the day was to get up, do presents and then head off to a theme park. They would have to get a taxi there so Creepy and Lazy got up and looked at the route but Isabelle then started reading her book. Everyone got ready whilst Isabelle was reading and Lazy asked her what she wanted to do. Creepy Isabelle decided it would be best to wait until they have the car back and that she wanted to just go to the pool and read her book. The manager from the caravan park came and gave Isabelle a gift because it's her birthday. Must be another false memory of Lazy's or a load of bullshit falling out of her mouth as usual. Isabelle is sat in the corner of the Ingham pitch reading. They're off to the pool and might go the mall later to get Isabelle's ear pierced. They will probably to to the theme park on Friday.

Isabelle tells us she's officially 15 and they're heading to the pool. Footage of a water fountain. They've decided to check out a different pool today. Lazy will definitely be going in the spa pool later. Jace is sat at the top of the slide and Creepy asks if he's coming down. Then he films Isabelle reading 'so cute man'. Lazy says they need to go and find another pool because there's too many to explore where they are. Creepy woohoos as Jace decides to go down the slide.

Creepy films Esme and Isla in the pool and asks them how it is. Esme runs into the pool Creepy asks 'babe' how it's going and what page she is up to. She's up to 10 and Creepy says that's how much she has been 'boffing the book'. Well we all know how much Creepy loves 'boffing'.

Lazy is in the pool with Jace. Esme and Isla jump into the water. Music to footage of the pool and fountain. Creepy helpfully adds an arrow to show where Esme and Isla are, even though it's easy to see them and the pool area is desserted apart from the Inghams. Photos of the girls in the pool come up on screen. They spend so much time in water - I'm shocked they don't have webbed feet yet.

Isabelle does her makeup. After spending a day at the pool reading her book, she is on page 300. It's been nice to read and go to a different pool. She and the girls are at the shower block getting ready for the evening because they're off for a meal. Isabelle isn't sure where they're going to but she wants to go for an Italian pasta.

Back at the caravan and Lazy feels like the luckiest mum in the world because Jace looks cute. She asks Jace what he's doing and he responds 'eh eh'. Then she tries to get him to say 'stone' but he ignores her. She says he looks so handsome and Isla comes over to join them an does her usual attention seeking poses to camera. Lazy says Isabelle is on facetime to her friends and films her from a distance. Isabelle shows Esme something on her phone and does a fake smile to the camera. Poor girl probably wishes they'd had the day off filming for her birthday. Isabelle puts the phone to her mouth and it's obvious she's not on facetime to her non existent friends. Lazy cackles at Esme. They're off for a stroll into town to go to the beach and find somewhere for dinner.

Footage of the moon and people on the beach. Isabelle takes photos with her new camera. Footage of the food at the restaurant.

They're out of the restaurant and Lazy says they didn't film much because they were enjoying the delicious food. They had an Indian in 'Paia de loos'. I thought Isabelle wanted Italian. Esme asks if she can get the spotlight an Lazy puts her manky hand over her face, squeezes it and says she can't. They're off back to the caravan now. Not sure where Creepy but he must be with the because of the footage of Isabelle taking a photo earlier.

End of vlog

Annotation 2020-09-04 182251.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182252.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182253.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182254.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182250.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I haven't really watched the blogs but follow these threads. It's so sad for the children especially the 15 year old, she should have her own space, privacy and friends. I think she will resent the entire family for this. It will be in 10 years her talking about the dark side. of youtube!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Are they planning on reselling the chavan? They never use the bathroom or tje kitchen in it. That is the only reason I can think of as to why you would buy a caravan and choose that type of holiday yet not use it to its full advantage

Reactions: 20
They have a microwave, couldn’t they have made her a cake in a mug? Could they not have asked the campsite if they could have made her one at a cost? This pair literally don’t give a tit about their children. Think outside the box you fools!
Would love to have seen that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🍰🎂🧁

Reactions: 4
They said in yesterdays vlog that Izzy was shy about opening gifts, especially being watched doing so, so what do they do? Point a camera at her and broadcast it to the world 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly think she must have dreaded that part of her birthday as the reactions have to be just so (and done in one take!), and as we saw, like the performing circus monkey they have unfortunately turned her into, she provided the obligatory open mouthed shock gasping reaction before having to sheepishly ask what it was.

It's so sad that the Ingham "parents" value views and money over the joy of seeing their daughter comfortable and react naturally on her birthday.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh the melon for a cake was so sad and pathetic. Chris sounded embarrassed but Sarah did not give two shits. Awful.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.