Ingham Family #125 Free Willy - that doesn’t mean you, Chris!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor izzy didn't even get to blow out the candles on her happy birthday melon, the fan did that for her!!

At least I've learned not to travel to Portugal - there no point - there's no cake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks.

Not sure what Nikkis at though. Those messages are ancient and easily found on Twitter for years now.
They are really badly done aren’t they her Tik toks they are her there and everywhere not explaining a thing and it’s Chris and Sarah denying everything so it not hurting them one bit Soo confusing to know who’s saying what or who she’s talking about, we knoW because it’s been out years by newbies be like no idea what it says 😂

Reactions: 20
When Sarah said she was in Praia da Luz I automatically thought I hope you're watching your kids because we all know how she just let's them wonder off. Children have been known to vanish in that area.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I wonder if Izzy's bio dad/ his side of the family are watching the vlogs for her and if yes, how they feel watching her birthday vlogs?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Does someone want to tell Sarah that they do have Pharmacies in Portugal? She looks rough.

Reactions: 29
Thank you for all the congratulations on the previous thread, Tattlers :) Baby girl is safe and happy, I’m a bit sore from the section (ouch!) but I will live :)
I must have missed your announcement.Congratulations ,take care and enjoy your beautiful new little girl.👶❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are really badly done aren’t they her Tik toks they are her there and everywhere not explaining a thing and it’s Chris and Sarah denying everything so it not hurting them one bit Soo confusing to know who’s saying what or who she’s talking about, we knoW because it’s been out years by newbies be like no idea what it says 😂
Yeah i agree, None of it is new or shocking, maybe just trying to have a dig at lazy sharing it all over again or garner popularity/views somehow

Reactions: 6
When Sarah said she was in Praia da Luz I automatically thought I hope you're watching your kids because we all know how she just let's them wonder off. Children have been known to vanish in that area.
Is that where they are? Queue the visit to the apartment because Isabelle is so invested in crime investigations

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Big Frank and his wife Francesca enjoying their penthouse views. Their previous garage forecourt of dreams suite is now occupied by Big Franks brother Fred. His wife and children are yet to arrive.

937FB447-7C8F-49D8-906F-8174CC14C016.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Is that where they are? Queue the visit to the apartment because Isabelle is so invested in crime investigations
Sarah said they had a lovely meal in Praia da Luz not sure if they are staying in that town or travelled there for food. It's a beautiful town especially at sunset/night and they didn't show any of it. I guess there wasn't enough concrete or trucks to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Big Frank and his wife Francesca enjoying their penthouse views. Their previous garage forecourt of dreams suite is now occupied by Big Franks brother Fred. His wife and children are yet to arrive.

View attachment 233266
And she is sticking her tongue out again. Even Isabelle has stopped doing that.

Reactions: 16
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.