Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
This is probably all part of Sarah’s plan to keep them young and under her control. She won’t want cash cow Isabelle going to university and having independence

• Sad
Reactions: 40

thegreencow

VIP Member
ISABELLE'S SPECIAL 15th BIRTHDAY PART 2!

Not that it will be very special; I think we all know how shit Ingham birthdays are.

Vlog starts with all the girls doing their usual shocked faces. Lazy chucks a melon on a plate and laughs. They had a nightmare finding a birthday cake and Isabelle prefers melon. The cheap candles are all broken but it looks like Creepy brought them back with him from Bradford. He probably threw his skates on top and broke them all. Esme carries out the melon and they all song the tune of 'happy birthday'. Lazy does a long winded explanation about the cake and says she can have a dessert instead this evening.

The plan for the day was to get up, do presents and then head off to a theme park. They would have to get a taxi there so Creepy and Lazy got up and looked at the route but Isabelle then started reading her book. Everyone got ready whilst Isabelle was reading and Lazy asked her what she wanted to do. Creepy Isabelle decided it would be best to wait until they have the car back and that she wanted to just go to the pool and read her book. The manager from the caravan park came and gave Isabelle a gift because it's her birthday. Must be another false memory of Lazy's or a load of bullshit falling out of her mouth as usual. Isabelle is sat in the corner of the Ingham pitch reading. They're off to the pool and might go the mall later to get Isabelle's ear pierced. They will probably to to the theme park on Friday.

Isabelle tells us she's officially 15 and they're heading to the pool. Footage of a water fountain. They've decided to check out a different pool today. Lazy will definitely be going in the spa pool later. Jace is sat at the top of the slide and Creepy asks if he's coming down. Then he films Isabelle reading 'so cute man'. Lazy says they need to go and find another pool because there's too many to explore where they are. Creepy woohoos as Jace decides to go down the slide.

Creepy films Esme and Isla in the pool and asks them how it is. Esme runs into the pool Creepy asks 'babe' how it's going and what page she is up to. She's up to 10 and Creepy says that's how much she has been 'boffing the book'. Well we all know how much Creepy loves 'boffing'.

Lazy is in the pool with Jace. Esme and Isla jump into the water. Music to footage of the pool and fountain. Creepy helpfully adds an arrow to show where Esme and Isla are, even though it's easy to see them and the pool area is desserted apart from the Inghams. Photos of the girls in the pool come up on screen. They spend so much time in water - I'm shocked they don't have webbed feet yet.

Isabelle does her makeup. After spending a day at the pool reading her book, she is on page 300. It's been nice to read and go to a different pool. She and the girls are at the shower block getting ready for the evening because they're off for a meal. Isabelle isn't sure where they're going to but she wants to go for an Italian pasta.

Back at the caravan and Lazy feels like the luckiest mum in the world because Jace looks cute. She asks Jace what he's doing and he responds 'eh eh'. Then she tries to get him to say 'stone' but he ignores her. She says he looks so handsome and Isla comes over to join them an does her usual attention seeking poses to camera. Lazy says Isabelle is on facetime to her friends and films her from a distance. Isabelle shows Esme something on her phone and does a fake smile to the camera. Poor girl probably wishes they'd had the day off filming for her birthday. Isabelle puts the phone to her mouth and it's obvious she's not on facetime to her non existent friends. Lazy cackles at Esme. They're off for a stroll into town to go to the beach and find somewhere for dinner.

Footage of the moon and people on the beach. Isabelle takes photos with her new camera. Footage of the food at the restaurant.

They're out of the restaurant and Lazy says they didn't film much because they were enjoying the delicious food. They had an Indian in 'Paia de loos'. I thought Isabelle wanted Italian. Esme asks if she can get the spotlight an Lazy puts her manky hand over her face, squeezes it and says she can't. They're off back to the caravan now. Not sure where Creepy but he must be with the because of the footage of Isabelle taking a photo earlier.

End of vlog

Annotation 2020-09-04 182251.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182252.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182253.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182254.png
Annotation 2020-09-04 182250.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Well that was a boring vlog... That is all
Sarah calls Portugal an island 🤦‍♀️ Can her year 3 or 4 (?) child please travel-school her on the definition of one 😬

Travel-schooler Sarah Ingham "this island's renowned for ginormous caves in the sea" 🤦‍♀️

I hope Isabelle elected to take history GCSE over geography

• Haha
  • Wow
Im sorry to even draw attention at this but there’s another time stamp on tonight’s Vlog comments 🤢 it says “5:03” but nothing else just that and so I went to 5mins 3 secs and surprise surprise it’s esme in the car with her legs slightly spread. Sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Soozy2k18

I think Big Sarah has been down at the campsite managers office telling him their a YouTube channel that can promote their site in exchange for a free stay. She was over excited about a bang average site either that or their day was that boring they added the tour in. Either way it was weird I thought .
If you are reading this Big Sarah please answer the following in your next vlog
Where is the paddle board you desperately wanted?
Does Jace really say any words?
You only film food when it's something healthy and only show one or two plates , wheres the other 20meals a week that aren't filmed?
Why no food shop hauls for weeks ? Scared we will see all your junk and meat ?
Why is high school age Esme using a workbook for age 3+ to study ?
Where is all the girls school study materials? All we see is babyish workbooks and colouring books
When are you going to get Islas teeth fixed ?
When are you going to stop telling lies you are a compulsive liar?

The Ingham's are skint and big Sarah is trying to live on that pitch instead of dealing with everyday life
Get a job u lazy lazy woman instead of being away on holiday 8months out the year

• Haha
I have never posted anything on here before, but the comment she has wrote - not even thought about the Virus, has really done me !!!! We lost an amazing friend, who after beating cancer two times, caught this and sadly passed away, only 52, I think there could of been a better way to of written that, or not at all !
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

This really bothers me - and just about sums them up: stupid and selfish. As long as they’re “getting on with making amazing memories” who gives a toss about anything - or anyone - else?

My job is sort of related to what’s going on with the pandemic. As a result, I’m hyper aware of the risk and implications for other people. No one fucking enjoys living a reduced life, but it’s what needs to happen until a vaccine is developed. They haven’t quite grasped the concept that their actions have consequences for *other people*.

A good friend of mine is recovering from cancer and has been shielding since March. If she were exposed to Covid I doubt she would recover, such was the damage to her lungs after she contracted pneumonia following a stem cell transplant.

Most people seem to take on board that EVERYONE needs to do their bit to get this virus under control. It cannot be to government and WHO’s responsibility alone. Personal responsibility plays a crucial part.

While most of society is taking the pandemic seriously, as long as you have people as thick and thoughtless as The Minghams floating about and doing exactly as they please, this virus will not be going anywhere.

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
So they went past the apartment that tragically the unknown folded with the disappearance of a young girl, we all know the story and location yet the Inghams didn't just innocently end up going past, come on Inghams we are not stupid, they purposely went to the area and past apartment. They are sick and disgusting and shouldn't be even mentioning it for vlog footage.
If it happened to one of theirs and people went past they would hate it and call people disgusting, but nope it's OK for them because they are OK. Come on YouTube get this sick low disgusting ignorant cretins off youtube.

• Sad
  • Angry

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Sarah, please let us know your secret - you've just shown on insta stories the girls sitting at the table with work books out (no evidence they're doing work) and there's a pot of pencils/colouring pencils. They are all uniform in size with perfect pointy tops (exactly like when you take them out of the packet). How do you manage to keep them like that after a few months on homeschooling? Some doubters might think they've never actually been used.

Wow only 38k views on their latest vlog on you tube
38,870k @ 11.31 and only 323 comments - you'd nearly think someone is a very lot scared at the minute and knows they're being watched by YT. Probably also the reason they're blurring strangers out on the vlogs.

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Wonderful to see Hi Steve and Granny are in agreement with tattle.
She mentions her family being supportive, what family? The chavvy brothers she never sees (unless they're incarcerated!!), her Dad who she visits once a year, her sister who she sees twice a year and her nannar who she visits every pension day. Nannar aside, they all have a combined IQ of a gnat, so I sure as hell wouldn't be taking their advice on education.
And I think this is all the proof needed that they actually can't afford the school fees. Wonder what the school would make of her very publicly stating they haven't helped Esme. She really is messed up! View attachment 233597View attachment 233598
Sarah, can you please decide if we're stalkers or bored housewives. Let us know when you start travelling the world, your vlogs are called euro trip, and so far we've seen campsites, beaches and pools in France, Spain and now Portugal. Not forgetting the amount of Spanish concrete. Don't think you can say you're travel schooling think you should call it holiday schooling.

• Haha

Peterboroughmum

Oh the melon for a cake was so sad and pathetic. Chris sounded embarrassed but Sarah did not give two shits. Awful.

• Sad
  • Haha

mineminemine

Sarah just says whatever she needs to fit the narrative she’s trying to set.

She went on and on about how much better Esme was at the new school! I don’t know the children but I get the impression Esme isn’t much of a academic probably has the potential but is just not naturally interested in school but probably enjoyed the social aspect of it which is just as important. We were told Isla loved school and I can imagine the extra attention from the adults there was of great comfort to her.

Isabelle is the only one who I think struggled with going to school and only because her peers knew everything about her.

All else I can say is she is their mother and let’s hope she does know what’s best for them but... I don’t think homeschooling is the right decision for all of them.

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Creepy’s hair resembles what would happen if you picked up random sweepings from a hairdresser’s floor, inhaled them and then shat them out.

• Haha

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Well, I’m getting a very lot bored with this lot I have to say.

Thehighlight of the vlogs seems to be the daily update on how many growths lazy can grow on her lips 🤢

In other worrying news I referred to my lovely, sweet little cat as a ‘cLeVeR bOiiiii’ cuz he’s learnt to use the cat flap in the new house.

You better drop another ‘PRINNEEEEEH’-esque meltdown soon creepy, people are getting a very lot bored.

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
I can confirm that this Invidio link does work https://invidious.fdn.fr/search?q=ingham+family

EXPLORING SOME OF THE ALGARVE'S BIGGEST TREASURES!

Jace is sat on the bed and Lazy screeches good morning. She was giving him a treat of breakfast in bed but he isn't interested and she says he filled up on banana. She tries to get him to say good morning but he's more interested in Lazy's chocolate cereal. He picks up the spoon and Lazy gives him one. She shows us the cupboard full of cereal and other crap. Lazy screeches good morning at us once again; it's very hot, sticky and sweaty. They're going to find a little cove today. They took the day off vlogging yesterday because of Isabelle's double birthday upload and used the day to research what they wanted to do in the Algarve and Portugal because they don't want to waste their time only sitting around the pool. They want to go to the old town and see all the traditional 'how-sis' (houses), go to the marina, the girls want to go to a water park, Lazy wants to go to some caves because the 'island' is renowned for ginormous caves in the sea. Lazy asks the ifam to suggest educational places to visit. They went to a beach yesterday but the kids didn't get to go in the sea because of all the surfers, in fact no one did because you weren't allowed.

Drone footage of the coastline. Jace has his backpack of toys for the beach and they're heading to Praia De Balanca. It's the no1 secret cove on the internet (although its not a secret because the car park is rammed) and there's a funky walk down to the cove but it's worth it, like a million. More drone footage and Isabelle takes photos.

Lazy says they walked down a cliff in search of the beach but it was too dangerous. They followed some signs to another beach but it's clearly not a beach, just steps down. They were going to walk down the steps but it' busy and they don't have Jace's carrier.

After an hour drive they've found a suitable beach. They drove along the coast and every few minutes there was a cove but they were all rammed. They didn't want to add to the business so they might go a little later in the month when the summer holidays are over. It's moo-hassive but jut a standard beach and Creepy is gutted because the other beaches are mega looking coves with caves. Lazy can't believe how tanned Jace's legs are. Is she thick? In fact, don't answer that. It means they're sun damaged, Lazy! They're having a picnic and then might go and check out the sea.

Drone shots of the sea. Creepy says there will be no swimming today because the wave are huge. Isabelle says she and the girls have been trying to make people in the sand. Lazy says she's never seen anything more scary in her life. The girls run and smash them. They're off to the cove they started their day at to try and get some shots there.

Creepy films the cove and says it's the money shot.. stooning. A sunburnt Creepy then gets in the shot and ruins it. He asks Esme if she's coming into the sea with him. Lazy says they've decided not to go to the marina because they're sandy and sticky from the suncream. She says everyone ha left but there are quite a few people behind her. They just went through a cave but it was scary; Lazy took the girls in the cave to show how it feels when people sunbathe in a cove and the tide starts to come in. How educational!

They take us through the cave. Lazy tells Creepy to go around and check out the other side of the cove. He hoohoos about the waves. Lazy tells the ifam not to mesa around with the sea because all it takes is one big wave and you can't get back. Footage of the various arches, stacks and stumps.

250 steps later and they're back on top of the cliff. Creepy is out of breath.

Back at the caravan Lazy has cooked veggie meatballs. Lazy wanted to get Isabelle spam for her birthday breakfast because she loves spam sandwiches. None of the girls have eaten meat since they went vegetarian. Lazy films Jace and he says 'Daddy', she then asks if he believes in fairies and he says 'I do'. He then tries to hide his face from the camera. Jace's homeschool session continues and now it's time to make animal noises.

End of vlog

Annotation 2020-09-07 190735.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190732.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190731.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190734.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190730.png
Annotation 2020-09-07 190733.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38