Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
When I was Izzy’s age I loved being alone in my room listening to music, I feel so sorry for her, she must feel trapped

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I just feel so sad for those girls missing out on a decent education. The way that Lazy and Creepy seem to have no time for it just depresses me to be honest.
I'm a mum of 3 and I was determined that I would do everything I could to support their education and give them to room and options to make informed choices about what they wanted to do in life. My 2 eldest have graduated uni, eldest has a masters in primary education, he is now working in social care. My middle son has a law degree, is studying for his masters while working full time as a night shift manager, next year he is going to try to start barrister training and in 2 weeks my youngest will be going off to uni to study English with a PGCE to follow.

It blows my mind that the Inghams wouldn't want more for their children. I know that uni/further education isn't for everyone, but there are loads of apprenticeships and vocational training schemes now that teach a trade, that the girls might show an interest in.

For fucks sake Lazy and Creepy, get your fat arses home and get those girls into school and off youtube, you absolute whoppers!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mostyn

VIP Member
I got reminded of a fantastic Ingham moment a couple of years ago on one of their many trips to Disneyland Paris. I genuinely thought that Sarah was a much nicer person back in 2016, but this clip clearly shows what she's truly like behind the camera...

In a moment where Chris was clearly meant to delete (and probably usually does quite often), he accidentally left a bit in when Sarah gets angry that someone (probably Chris) is running a bath in the background, and tells them to "hurry up with the tap" before resetting herself and carrying on as if it was take two.

Also, behold her faux-posh voice back in the day when they were actually trying to be professional vloggers (before the mask slips and Seacroft Sarah comes out to play).

I just love it when posh Sarah says tret

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurker121

Chatty Member
That post from Sarah about home schooling is beyond ridiculous. As if she ever sits with the girls go go through work they struggle with 😂 She literally plonks then down with a workbook from B&M for ages 3+ just to get a shot for the vlog. How can she educate these girls when she is thick as shit herself, they’ll never amount to anything more than her now she’s completely stunted their opportunities.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I wonder if the reason Isabelle is reading so much is to escape the chaos around her? Most teenagers need their own space, friends, privacy. They are robbing her of any normality, hopefully the circus will be over before Esme, Isla and Jace hit their teenage years.

• Heart

Murph123

Wow his reaction is crazy. His and Sarah’s meltdowns are clearly the beginning of the end of this circus. They can’t even be bothered to pretend to be nice to their own fans now.

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

It's been really bugging me that all Lazy seems to have bought for Isabelle is CGP revision guides. The clue should be in the name there. CGP guides are brilliant for REVISION when you've already covered the work, but they don't contain enough information to teach yourself from them. Especially given Isabelle has only just gone into year 10. She might have covered some of the GCSE syllabus at the end of year nine, but it will be minimal.

What the poor girl really needs is to be signed up to one of the online GCSE courses like interhigh, but at the very least, she needs the textbooks from her specific GCSE syllabus.

It's just dawned on me that Lazy the so called home educator probably doesn't have a clue what exam board she's going to enter Isabelle to do her GCSEs with next year. That's probably why she hasn't bought her any of the English set texts, either. They vary from exam board to exam board.

Isabelle NEEDS to know Lazy! The syllabus is different depending on which exam board you do the GCSE with. It's not enough to decide last minute in year 11 because there will be work specific to that exam board Isabelle won't have covered. GCSEs are two year courses for a reason! If you care about your daughter's future, for goodness sake enrol her with an online school so she has a proper, planned curriculum to follow for her GCSEs. Or better still, drive her home right now and enrol her at the local secondary. They won't take her as willingly next year if she's been covering the wrong GCSE syllabus- or god forbid no exam board specific syllabus at all.

At least she has Creepy. Presumably he's going to be giving her the learning support for her maths Lazy was so adamant she needed to have at school at the expense of a GCSE, given he's a very lot talented at it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
Not sure if these have been posted here before regarding the vlog with Esme’s underwear on show, but all I could think is family friendly my ass!
What a weird, aggressive response! If someone let me know that I’d publicly posted something that had my daughter in her knickers I’d say “oh gosh, thanks for pointing that out” and remove it straight away 🙄 what’s wrong with them? Why must they always play the victim?

Reactions: 40

OliviaPope

I am honestly starting to think that they don't believe Covid is real! YES we can travel to certain places but that doesn't mean we should as going on a " holiday " isn't ESSENTIAL travel and if you TRULY believed that Covid was real and could potentially kill you or your child would you risk it by traveling to all the hot spots????

Their channel is nothing without their holidaying and risking their families life to make money from YouTube.... Shame on them!!!
They are not doing anything on this “holiday” apart from going to the pool, the beach or a concrete car park. She had the cheek to say they had done all of France, apparently driving down the centre of France visiting a few camp sites is doing the whole of France!

They don’t get out of their pits in the morning until after 10am, and not doing anything or go anywhere apart from the supermarket to pick up some food.

Considering in Bradford Lazy is never out of B&M, Matalan and The White Rose she’s more chance of catching it there.

Tattle says the kids don’t get any books for birthdays, next minute books galore!! How many pages have you read today is the new content!!🙄 Tattle says they don’t visit anywhere apart from pool or beach , next Lazy wants to visit museums and educational places!! How long will she keep that up bit like all the hiking they were going to do in Scotland.

Now they only use tattle as their source of content for vlogs - can moon face get the kids to stop wiping their faces with their hands when they are eating. Or don’t film it! Perhaps give them a napkin. Maybe learn your kids some table manners along with the 79p home bargains workbooks.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Lazy on a home schooling group trying to innocently ask for ideas when really she hasn't a clue what she's doing and is wanting everyone to tell her what to do. It would be laughable if it wasn't her children's futures she was destroying
Look. At. The. Curriculum. You. Hapless. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Busybee93

Chatty Member
We are very lucky in the UK to have one of the most superior education system in the world and lazy is now trying to tell us she’s “educated” enough to teach her own kids. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jesus even wept at that. The past 6 months have been hell trying to home school my kids and I take my hat off to teachers who do that everyday. I have a post grad and I can tell you now I really really struggled to teach my kids. Lazy’s family are a family of degenerate under achievers so of course they will be supportive of the home schooling. In fact most of Lazy’s relatives education has probably happened in the jail so......... Steve and Zelda who are decent, hard working citizens object because they know that there is now way that two could home school on the road. In my book Zelda and Steve have went up in my estimation for that alone.

• Heart
I've just seen Sarah's instagram story of the girls sitting round doing their "school work". I've just finished uni this year and so I'd say I'm still pretty in tune with how the education system works. It honestly baffles me how both those parents can sit their kids down with those books and call it learning? How she can say they are thriving more now then they were in school? You aren't learning anything really using those, especially Isabelle. She might be able to muddle through and figure out the general concepts with the CGP revision guide (they were an absolute god send during my GCSE's) but that doesn't allow for the actual APPLICATION. Exam questions are all about critical thinking, applying the basic concepts you learnt to different scenarios. If you can get it right then it shows that you understand it because you can relate the theory to a practical situation and you cannot get those skills from the books.

Also can you imagine the uproar if they'd paid 25k a year for the kids to sit in classrooms all day with a workbook each and were just left to get on with it😂 but it's ok now because Sarah says it is.

Last point but what's the point of the travelling? If they really are doing "work" all morning and can't leave to do things until early afternoon at which point things are closed/busy or it's not worth doing then what are they actually gaining from being abroad? It just doesn't work!! They aren't learning anything from these so called life experiences because they just aren't having them. It's no wonder they just sit round the pool because what else is there to do at 3pm?

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
I think there has been a falling out between Hi Steve, Granny Groomer and Lazy. I imagine they wanted the girls to stay in school but Lazy and creepy wanted to travel; she probably threatened to leak tea if they didn't agree. Looks like Jane and Steve were right though because its all gone to shit now.

Home schooling done properly can pay off and kids can still go to uni etc but with Lazy as their teacher these kids have no hope. I doubt she has a single GCSE to her name and that greasy husband of hers is as thick as two short planks.. persuading her to travel the world with him, what the fuck was he thinking? Lazy has never mentioned that Esme has struggled in the new school either. Funny she mentions this now that they no longer attend... I've seen people say the private school is just as good as the other local state schools but with better sports facilities.

'Travel the world getting amazing life experiences' memorising the locations of all the truck stops in Europe.

• Sad

Basic

VIP Member
I haven't caught up with the last few pages yet but I just felt compelled to come here and say what the actual hell is wrong with that piece of shit of a man? "The money shot"? WTF??? Who says that on a kids vlogging channel? Who? No one, that's who!

Also it is not "sweet" that your one year old has tanned legs! A baby should be covered when in the sun. He should be wearing a hat at all times when he's in the sun and he should be wearing a long sleeved rash vest when they are at the pool or the beach. I live in a place where it's disgustingly hot most of the year round and we spend a lot of time at the beach and my kids did not have "sweet" tanned legs because I fucking look after their welfare. They have also been taught that skin cancer is a very real possibility if they get skin damage as kids. The number of people I know who have had chunks of flesh cut out of their faces and arms is alarming. Protect yourselves in the sun.

Then look at that big girls blouse refusing to run round the cove between the tiny "massive" waves. Hahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck off.

• Sick
  • Heart