Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Sarah's latest instagram photo of Esmé not only has she tagged #tween and #tweengirls for weirdos searching these hashtags but there was a comment by an account 'glowingesme' I checked the account which was filled with photo edits of Esmé...gave me vibe similar to wizzleplanet acc for Isabelle :sick:

Weirdly the comment seemed to disappear quickly but there were other fan accounts for Esmé
They are setting her up as a possible replacement for Isabelle...maybe Isabelle is rebelling behind the scenes?

I hope poor Isla at least is spared because by the time she is a tween their channel will be long gone

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
On Sarah's latest instagram photo of Esmé not only has she tagged #tween and #tweengirls for weirdos searching these hashtags but there was a comment by an account 'glowingesme' I checked the account which was filled with photo edits of Esmé...gave me vibe similar to wizzleplanet acc for Isabelle :sick:

Weirdly the comment seemed to disappear quickly but there were other fan accounts for Esmé
They are setting her up as a possible replacement for Isabelle...maybe Isabelle is rebelling behind the scenes?

I hope poor Isla at least is spared because by the time she is a tween their channel will be long gone
Not sure why she hashtags "ginger" for Esme, but not for Creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

That photo will encourage the pervs. Her shorts are so far up her legs, they really need to start respecting their children and stop taking questionable photos of them.
I'm. Sure that creepy and lazy are aware of this, Creepy's online friends are probably this type of person. They just don't care though do they.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it this one?
So sad I should be about an hour away from there this summer but I’m not stupid. Villeneuve-sur-Lot is beautiful and Tarne at Garonne is my fave place ever. The little markets, kayaking on the Aveyron. I bet they’ll make it look tit. If it is they’ll hate it, it’s ‘proper’ France.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
ARRIVING AT A VERY SPECIAL DESTINATION! + TODDLERS FIRST JACUZZI EXPERIENCE! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Creepy moves the caravan. Footage of driving toward a toll, which Lazy says is busy. She tells us they were up quite early because they want to make their way to the south of France. Lazy is excited to get to the campsite, have the awning set up and have a great week. More tolls and Lazy says she's lost track of what numero they are.

A little while later they arrive at the campsite and Lazy shows their 'massive' pitch. Creepy is lining up the caravan to give the maximum amount of shade. Timelapse of awning going up.

Lazy isn't going to lie; it's a bit warm. They've had a couple of days where it's been nice but not hot with a really nice breeze. Isla comes over to the camera and starts pouting. The blow up awning is going up and Lazy points out Isabelle doing Tiktoks. Creepy is pumping up the new sofa; of which he threw away the instructions. Lazy can't cope with Isla so she calls her over. She rambles something about Jace and Russia. Thankfully Lazy is on standby to translate; Isla walked over to her and asked what she thought Jace would sound like when he first says 'Russia'. Lazy says Isla is a Rountree Random and Isla attempts to say 'Rowntree' but Miss top of the class pronounces it as 'rown-chee'. Considering they eat so many sweets that she has to have two decaying teeth removed, you'd think she'd know how to pronounce one of the most popular sweets on the market.

Sofa is inflated and isla does a '1..2..' before jumping onto it. Lazy and Creepy can't decide how to have it; Lazy wants it against the awning so it doesn't cut off the rest of the awning but Creepy wants it dumped randomly in the middle so it's dumped randomly in the middle. Lazy tells Jace to get off her white sofa with chocolate on his face. She goes to grab some baby wipes. They just have to put the curtains on the windows and put the carpet on the protective covering. Lazy cackles about the shoe storage Creepy has bought because the pockets are tiny and the shoes don't fit so Lazy asks the ifam what they could put in there. It's time to go to the pool.

Creepys camera is filthy so he cleans it. The caravan is set up and the Inghams are now at the pool area. The sun is gorgeous and Creepy is impressed with the campsites but he's going to get in the pool for a swim now. He needs to get the beanie off because he's sweating his butt off. They have the kids' pool all to themselves and Lazy keeps asking Jace 'what's that'. He had the biggest Paddy when they were walking up there and it was so cute. Lazy says it wasn't a paddy, he was just sulking. They did this thig they do where they say goodbye to Jace and turned around to walk off whilst he stood there not giving a tit. According to Lazy it was a proper teenage strop. Pool footage and once again none of the other children on the campsite get any privacy.

Lazy says she is in the hot tub with Jace and then makes a bitchy remark about how it will get people talking but it isn't a hot tub because it's the same temperature as the pool. Creepy says it isn't the hot tub and they're not putting Jace in one for anyone wondering. Lazy says they will call the vlog 'Baby in hot tub for first time' and Creepy says ok.

Footage of the beige pasta and meatballs dinner. I read that one of the side effects of going vegetarian is having lots of gas It will be very smelly in that caravan; I hope they packed the air wick.

It's after dinner and the girls are washing up Creepy says the girls have it down when it comes to camping washing up. Isabelle says that last time they weren't so into it but Isabelle is really into it now and offers to do the washing up. Creepy tells her 'it's a good thing babe, you take after me.' It's time for him to end the vlog because they're going back to the caravan to take an early night. He says early but doesn't know what time it is. Isabelle thinks it's half 9. Creepy has been to the shop to get water The onsite shop is amazing and there's some live music being played but the Inghams can't hear it from their caravan because it's too far away. Creepy tells us they have such an amazing week planned (moment of hesitation) with stuff planned onsite and stuff planned far out from there. A ton of stuff is happening. Ok Creepy, you keep telling yourself that but Greencow knows you're talking out of your arse. In the next shot Creepy tells us a couple walked around the corner and didn't look impressed that he was talking to a camera; they looked at him like he had an alien on his shoulder. Creepy tried to say hi to them.

End of vlog

Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture13.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture10.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if they were told the couldn’t film for the entire week there. As they are there for an entire week someone should let the caravan site know they are Filming other people’s children by the pool and send them the vlog. I don’t think parents at the campsite would be too impressed with breach of their privacy.

Does anyone know where they are staying ???

I would be raging if someone filmed my child it would put me off going to the pool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lazy says she is in the hot tub with Jace and then makes a bitchy remark about how it will get people talking but it isn't a hot tub because it's the same temperature as the pool. Creepy says it isn't the hot tub and they're not putting Jace in one for anyone wondering. Lazy says they will call the vlog 'Baby in hot tub for first time' and Creepy says ok.
Don't be so smug Lazy. People are concerned about your family and are invested enough to care about your baby and they pay for your holidays by continuing to watch the tit show you call vlogs. If you drive them away by your cocky remarks who is going to buy Chinesetatandme from you?

I can't wait for Karma to slap sarah in the face and wipe that smug smile of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So he apparently travelled in the grey top & beanie, erected the awning in the grey top& beanie, blew up the sofa in the grey top & beanie, went swimming in the grey top & beanie, did the dishes in the grey top & beanie !! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I see Marks and Spencer are still jumping on the influencers, now to promote their plastic landfill Little Shop tat. Shocking the Inghams didn’t get asked this time after the really great job they did planting those seeds.
So many things they say they are going to start doing, yet it has never materialized. This is no different than the last time they stopped eating meat. I fear for that baby’s nutrition even more now. And what about the expensive baby prams that lady bought for your children? Not even opened. Or the train bought by granny that will be too small for Jace by the time he sees it sees again.

View attachment 203528

This person needs to prepare to be disappointed
Truer words never spoken!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Creepy is as lazy as lazy! He says it takes hours to edit the vlogs but he gets caught out almost every vlog.
Lazy says one thing, then creepy edits the vlog and he's such a lazy cxxt his edits often make a liar out of lazy. And itmakes a laughing stock of all of them.
This time last year he clickbaited lazy creating a tsunami by diving into one of these same boring pools, but nothing changed. That was unbelievably nasty and humiliating. She didn't say anything. We didn't say anything either, but I now see a sinister picture.
The baby on the beach last year... that was entirely his fault for not cutting out that edit, as is all of these editing clickbait and revolting thumbnails involving the kids.
Enough is enough.
Why did she allow him to give up work and take over the vlog ?
.There are groups who grade ads as good for tv.
Surely there are groups who grade vloggers as fit for watching as well? Because I didn't like his personality at the start but could tolerate it when he was a hard working husband at an airport.
Then he appeared more and more and always with a hat on his head inside and out and the more he was on camera the more I was unsettled about his behaviour. He really creeped me out. And it's not just me I know that but lazy needs a focus group to show her he's the destruction of thier life. She provably thinks it's her and, yes, she's a stupid beeaarch through this but it's him.
I don't watch anymore, except the odd one about Jace, and skip through with the sound off even then ,and I have lately read the vlog comments to see if people are waking up and seeing the abuse?
What's taking these services so long to red flag this family?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
There ain’t nothing like an Ingham euro camping 2.0 van life tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ARRIVING AT A VERY SPECIAL DESTINATION! + TODDLERS FIRST JACUZZI EXPERIENCE! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Creepy moves the caravan. Footage of driving toward a toll, which Lazy says is busy. She tells us they were up quite early because they want to make their way to the south of France. Lazy is excited to get to the campsite, have the awning set up and have a great week. More tolls and Lazy says she's lost track of what numero they are.

A little while later they arrive at the campsite and Lazy shows their 'massive' pitch. Creepy is lining up the caravan to give the maximum amount of shade. Timelapse of awning going up.

Lazy isn't going to lie; it's a bit warm. They've had a couple of days where it's been nice but not hot with a really nice breeze. Isla comes over to the camera and starts pouting. The blow up awning is going up and Lazy points out Isabelle doing Tiktoks. Creepy is pumping up the new sofa; of which he threw away the instructions. Lazy can't cope with Isla so she calls her over. She rambles something about Jace and Russia. Thankfully Lazy is on standby to translate; Isla walked over to her and asked what she thought Jace would sound like when he first says 'Russia'. Lazy says Isla is a Rountree Random and Isla attempts to say 'Rowntree' but Miss top of the class pronounces it as 'rown-chee'. Considering they eat so many sweets that she has to have two decaying teeth removed, you'd think she'd know how to pronounce one of the most popular sweets on the market.

Sofa is inflated and isla does a '1..2..' before jumping onto it. Lazy and Creepy can't decide how to have it; Lazy wants it against the awning so it doesn't cut off the rest of the awning but Creepy wants it dumped randomly in the middle so it's dumped randomly in the middle. Lazy tells Jace to get off her white sofa with chocolate on his face. She goes to grab some baby wipes. They just have to put the curtains on the windows and put the carpet on the protective covering. Lazy cackles about the shoe storage Creepy has bought because the pockets are tiny and the shoes don't fit so Lazy asks the ifam what they could put in there. It's time to go to the pool.

Creepys camera is filthy so he cleans it. The caravan is set up and the Inghams are now at the pool area. The sun is gorgeous and Creepy is impressed with the campsites but he's going to get in the pool for a swim now. He needs to get the beanie off because he's sweating his butt off. They have the kids' pool all to themselves and Lazy keeps asking Jace 'what's that'. He had the biggest Paddy when they were walking up there and it was so cute. Lazy says it wasn't a paddy, he was just sulking. They did this thig they do where they say goodbye to Jace and turned around to walk off whilst he stood there not giving a tit. According to Lazy it was a proper teenage strop. Pool footage and once again none of the other children on the campsite get any privacy.

Footage of the beige pasta and meatballs dinner. I read that one of the side effects of going vegetarian is having lots of gas It will be very smelly in that caravan; I hope they packed the air wick.

It's after dinner and the girls are washing up Creepy says the girls have it down when it comes to camping washing up. Isabelle says that last time they weren't so into it but Isabelle is really into it now and offers to do the washing up. Creepy tells her 'it's a good thing babe, you take after me.' It's time for him to end the vlog because they're going back to the caravan to take an early night. He says early but doesn't know what time it is. Isabelle thinks it's half 9. Creepy has been to the shop to get water The onsite shop is amazing and there's some live music being played but the Inghams can't hear it from their caravan because it's too far away. Creepy tells us they have such an amazing week planned (moment of hesitation) with stuff planned onsite and stuff planned far out from there. A ton of stuff is happening. Ok Creepy, you keep telling yourself that but Greencow knows you're talking out of your arse. In the next shot Creepy tells us a couple walked around the corner and didn't look impressed that he was talking to a camera; they looked at him like he had an alien on his shoulder. Creepy tried to say hi to them.

End of vlog

View attachment 203896View attachment 203897View attachment 203898View attachment 203902View attachment 203899View attachment 203900View attachment 203901View attachment 203903View attachment 203904
They are at Yelloh! La Bastiane camp site

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.