Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on insta she is claiming she has had so many lovely messages about being vegetarian - despite them only giving up meat only -
I’m rather puzzled by this considering the majority of the comments on last nights vlog are clearly the opposite. All those comments pointing out their eating and shopping are from ifam - hardly any from the haters, so how are they going to cope with it. Lots of ifam asking for a caravan tour for days and they have ignored those comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
just as bad as his sex face, you know the one where he looks like he is constipated🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Herbs and spices are they near the sweetie aisle 🤪😜

Omg this ad keeps popping up on here, it’s creepys new face mask 😷😂
Sequinned jockstrap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to screen record Chris saying he personally will never ever eat meat again because as soon as it's over that's gonna be edited out.
But quickly after he said it he then turned around and said “we will still be open to eating meat again.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They did say that if the kids ask for meat to eat they won't stop them which is good. Im pretty sure Creepy and Lazy are joining them in the meat eating though
Can you imagine if one of the girls order something with meat and Lazy is just sat there staring at the 'juicy' meat willing herself not to grab the plate out of their hands and being tormented by the sight of it😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Sarah keep saying “numero” at the tolls and in general 😖 that’s fecking Italian NOT french! twit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No Sarah it's still a Jacuzzi sat on your lap or not you don't put a kid in there there will be a sign also stating this. Your not covering your backs at all you just look like an idiot. Same applies for a hot tub

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My thoughts:

- A very special destination... More swimming pools 🙄

- Wait, toddlers first jacuzzi experience? The only jacuzzi a toddler should be having is if they fart in the bloody bath.

- Vlog is only 13 minutes long. They really are running out of content.

- Jace whinging as usual.

- You've probably been given a huge pitch because they could smell you all on the way in.

- Definitely downgraded their house 😉

- Don't worry, Lazy. Creepy's shoes can fit in there. 🤏

- Isabelle being "mum" again.

- "What's calling...?" The taxman? Oh, no. The pool. My bad.

- Have the girls been wearing the same swimming costumes so far this holiday?

- Miss Trunchbull trying to cause drama for the views. Ok, hun. Whatever makes you happy in your sad, loveless life.

- They were probably looking at you because they recognised you from the headlines, you dirty little groomer.

- Oh, Chinese blanket and me gets advertised at the end too now.

Dull as dishwater. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So I think it went like this:
Views begin to dip so Lazy and Creepy decide to start for another baby to bring them back up again
Lazy struggles to conceive so asks the GP for advice
GP tells her to lose weight
Lazy thinks that taking up 'hiking' will be a quick fix
'Hiking' for three days doesn't work (because it takes a while for the fat cells to burst)
Lazy googles ways to lose weight and sees vegetarianism as the easiest option

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Another unhygienic swimming pool? I guess it suits the dirty cretins right down to the ground.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Guess that sofa is Creepys bed and place where he 'edits' at night. He will slip off from all the grease

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.