Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn’t esme have a chicken sub when they first arrived in france when they were supposedly veggies
They did say that if the kids ask for meat to eat they won't stop them which is good. Im pretty sure Creepy and Lazy are joining them in the meat eating though

Reactions: 21
I went to Lake Garda on holiday when I was a teen and loved it! Such a beautiful place and a great location to be based for getting around Northern Italy. It's on my list to go back to one day
It’s stunning. One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Can’t wait to go back eventually. And you’re absolutely right, it’s such a good location to get to places.

Reactions: 4
They could be anywhere, apart from the woman speaking and the writing on the tolls, nothing on the vlogs scream France to me.

Reactions: 20
I don't understand how anyone can complain about there not being enough choice of food for vegetarians in supermarkets. Buy some actual veg! All you need to do is cut it up and cook it! It's not hard.
100% this. This is what gives proper veggies a bad rep as well because then people think we all just eat chips and moan about the lack of veggie food! Imagine the amazing fresh salad stuff they could get. And proper French bread to go with it - even some cheeses will be veggie! But no instead they have fake balls and spaghetti 🙄

Placing bets now they’ll go back to eating meat in a few weeks and say it’s because being veggie was “unhealthy” and they weren’t getting enough “protein”.... I can guarantee my veggie diet is 100% times healthier than their meat eating one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They literally tour around European campsites. I can’t think of anything worse.

We don’t drive but have stayed in some beautiful camp sites but have just used them as our base. Never stayed onsite for a whole day - we stayed at Bella Italia in Italy last year - the camp site had Lake Garda at the bottom and we would get the train out of Peschiera to Venice, Verona, Milan to name a few. We even walked from Peschiera to Simione.

These idiots have a car at their disposal and never leave the campsite to see the country they are visiting. It’s utterly bizarre.
I agree, would have been cheaper, less risky and easier to have done a tour of UK campsites

Reactions: 8
Does this mean no more cheeky Nandos for them?
Guess it's probably for the best they're away for the whole 'Eat Out To Help Out' thing - we all know how much they can't resist things being nice and cheap 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They did say that if the kids ask for meat to eat they won't stop them which is good. Im pretty sure Creepy and Lazy are joining them in the meat eating though
What about a cheeky little nandos lol

I agree, would have been cheaper, less risky and easier to have done a tour of UK campsites
It would have done our own economy good (no offence to our European tattlers)but lazy is always saying help local business's

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does this mean no more cheeky Nandos for them?
Guess it's probably for the best they're away for the whole 'Eat Out To Help Out' thing - we all know how much they can't resist things being nice and cheap 😜
Ah yes, ha ha, look what you're missing out on Lazy, a bargain.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched LadBaby latest vid. They are pretending to be in holiday and their vid has 180k views for just staying in Nottingham! That’s gotta sting Inghams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've just had an epiphany!! Sarah can no longer make her bacon cheese pastrys 😳 and what will they do with the butchery meat that's busy getting frost burn in the freezer seen as we never saw her use any of it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen as they're now veggie I'm guessing it's a bit crass of them to be using the surname Inghams? Enter the Ingyams!

But no in all seriousness I wouldn't put it past them to rename the channel to try and get away from their sordid past present and future.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have heard from somewhere else that he keeps his hat on, his T-Shirt and his socks when he’s playing away from Sarah with these young teens in hotels, imagine seeing a translucent white arse huffing and puffing away with socks t shirt and beanie on! How attractive are you Chris? 🤢🤢🤢🤣
Oh my god it doesn't bare thinking about. Also imagine all that and his man boobs swinging and flopping about in your face! Vom! 😨😷☠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh my god it doesn't bare thinking about. Also imagine all that and his man boobs swinging and flopping about in your face! Vom! 😨😷☠
just as bad as his sex face, you know the one where he looks like he is constipated🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I really hope they know herbs and seasoning exist, otherwise I can see why people have phoned social services on them before 😂
Herbs and spices are they near the sweetie aisle 🤪😜

Omg this ad keeps popping up on here, it’s creepys new face mask 😷😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A few from today's vlog! Going vegetarian, how long will that last 🤣🤣
Did I see Jace eating his cereal with a fork!
All I can say if I see that creep comeing down a slide like that towards me I think I would need professional help I would be traumatised lazy must have a strong stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"See you tomorrow at 5pm"

(Going to say this every time they don't upload on time)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.