Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becoming a vegetarian/vegan is so much more than just not eating meat .. she has no idea what's involved, so Sarah, if you are truly going to choose this lifestyle you need to REALLY educate yourself ..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The thing with the inghams is that they do things for attention and they think it’s the only way they’ll get views!
they have always eaten a lot of processed meals and meat becuaSe they can’t be bothered to cook decent healthy meals. All they will go for is the same foods just vegetarian and the fact she brought all veggies burgers, meatballs sausages etc!
it’s a fad and she ate meat TWO weeks ago in Scotland.
as for the travelling, that’s all they’re doing really is travelling from here to there with the odd few days in places. It’s not travelling to embrace culture and sites it’s just sitting In the car and using different swimming pools and Lidl’s!
I feel for the kids just sitting in a car all the time and being isolated. I’m guessing home schooling but the type that doesn’t follow the national curriculum. Those girls will suffer with poor education and as for jace...he’ll have no interaction with other toddlers etc which I think enhances toddlers
Anyway rant over haha 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and exercise! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Looks lovely!,

She's going to spend an absolute fortune on vegan ready made products WHEN SHE COULD GET OFF HER LAZY ARSE and chop some
veg

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 10.25.55.png

This person needs to prepare to be disappointed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks lovely!,
I don’t think I’ve ever boiled a pan of pasta ever in France. So much fresh fruit and veg from the markets, meat (obvs they are veggie and can’t ;) on a bbq) fresh bread we have delivered daily by a little bread van, fresh fish, so much seafood, strawberries literally by the crate. The list goes on and on. Many villages you can buy milk directly at the farm, many have vending machines and you use your own bottles. I know everyone’s different but visiting a Lidl in France is my idea of hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and
Cant wait to see lazy’s DOWNWARD DOG, it will be hilarious 😂 :sneaky::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh, the grease that must be in that pool after his head getting wet 🤮🤢
that clip just proves it’s not ‘product’ in his hair. After the pool clip even though he had that manky beanie on, his hair looked ‘washed’ even if it was pool water lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly, tonight's ramble about becoming vegetarians is up there as one of the most ridiculous, deluded and baffling moments in Inghams history, and that's bleeping SAYING SOMETHING.

I genuinely think they've forgotten how much stuff contains meat. Chris said they haven't eaten meat since before Scotland. What about that vat of Spam then?

They constantly eat bacon sandwiches, McDonald's, pizzas, curry, those challenges where they order whatever the person in front did etc etc. What the hell are they on about?

They have no idea how stupid they're making themselves sound and there's absolutely no chance they will be able to keep this up for longer than a month tops. I can't quite believe Chris actually said 'I'm never eating meat ever again'. What a foo.

They've been doing it for less than a week and they're acting like they've been vegetarians for 20 years and are total experts on the subject. This is coming from the woman who didn't know if KFC was from America.

Just when you think they can't get any worse...
Spot on

Reactions: 5
my bet is it will happen off camera in a week or two max and then they will try to keep the facade but being as stupid as they are they will slip up and accidentally reveal they are back to eating meat which will be followed by Sarah sat in a car with her one big and one small eye ranting, if she wants to have a meaty burger for her tea, she will have a meaty burger for her tea! 🙄
...and with that, my dear tattlers life will come to full circle 😂
She was already setting it up that French supermarche are to blame by saying there was eff all in the shops then proceeded to show us multiple vegetarian items

Reactions: 10
It seems to be fashionable to try and be veggie. I know someone who is a bit hefty (im not thin) who is trying to be veggie to lose weight. This goes with trying slim fast every week aswell

Reactions: 9
Don't like what the French stores have to offer SLIngham?? Then wobble on home!!

It seems to be fashionable to try and be veggie. I know someone who is a bit hefty (im not thin) who is trying to be veggie to lose weight. This goes with trying slim fast every week aswell
I think this is the partially the reason the family are doing it, to aid Sarah in weight loss. She thinks it's a fast fix but is completely uneducated.

Reactions: 19
She’s such an idiot.all that lovely fresh produce that’s why there’s limited packaged stuff
why don’t they turn off the camera for a month sort themselves out then vlog once a week max

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was already setting it up that French supermarche are to blame by saying there was eff all in the shops then proceeded to show us multiple vegetarian items
I don't understand how anyone can complain about there not being enough choice of food for vegetarians in supermarkets. Buy some actual veg! All you need to do is cut it up and cook it! It's not hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.