Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how anyone can complain about there not being enough choice of food for vegetarians in supermarkets. Buy some actual veg! All you need to do is cut it up and cook it! It's not hard.
And you can look on google or pinterest if you are really stuck for ideas.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how anyone can complain about there not being enough choice of food for vegetarians in supermarkets. Buy some actual veg! All you need to do is cut it up and cook it! It's not hard.
But thats too much effort for lazy, she wants something she can just stick in an oven and leave for 20 minutes

Reactions: 12
So they pretend to be van lifers. Pretend to be vegan. Surely next thing has got to be them pretending to be into yoga, meditation and exercise! 😂😂😂

They already pretended to be into exercise - remember the "hiking" on the nc500 where Esme and Isla wore unicorn onesies in the lashing rain, poor Jace wore cheap nasty wellies and after about 3 days they just stopped bothering and never mentioned hiking again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hey Lazyyyy being veggie because you don’t like the cruel treatment of animals also means;

- no sweets made with gelatin (big blow especially for Jason’s breakfast)

- no tit make up you use from primark that tested on animals (especially that turd coloured lipstick)

- no cheaply made clothes (soz shein)

- reuse plastics so yours don’t end up choking sea life

- no cows milk, animals cheese or eggs as these are all also produced cruelly

Educate yourself you ignorant hypocrites

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Never let it be said that the Minghams don't leap on to every SM bandwagon trend going. Only to fall off it arse first within a few days when they get bored. Utter morons :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s not just the beanie Chris doesn’t take off but also his T-shirt? Now I’m not saying I want to see his body :sick::ROFLMAO:but I think he’s obviously really self conscious, it’s clear he wears it in the pool and on every beach holiday where it’s 40degrees, and not just because he’s vlogging. Doesn’t care about decency when he’s got the kids prancing about in swimsuits! Just me that finds it strange?!

Reactions: 37
It’s not just the beanie Chris doesn’t take off but also his T-shirt? Now I’m not saying I want to see his body :sick::ROFLMAO:but I think he’s obviously really self conscious, it’s clear he wears it in the pool and on every beach holiday where it’s 40degrees, and not just because he’s vlogging. Doesn’t care about decency when he’s got the kids prancing about in swimsuits! Just me that finds it strange?!
He also has to cover up his gingerness, also hasn’t he got the dad bod happening. Not a lean mean roadie machine anymore hey creepy🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The one thing I’m really shocked about is that she didn’t pack the tuff tray.

I thought that was the most vital resource for Mingham home schooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahaha someone hasn't bought any views yet haha
Bonne Apres-midi,Hi I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before,I know we all live in different time zones and I forgot to check last night,but what if we could pin point the time the views rise by making a note on the hour on here what do you think?

Reactions: 8
The one thing I’m really shocked about is that she didn’t pack the tuff tray.

I thought that was the most vital resource for Mingham home schooling.
What will Isabelle do now for her "play with food colouring and water" GCSE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have heard from somewhere else that he keeps his hat on, his T-Shirt and his socks when he’s playing away from Sarah with these young teens in hotels, imagine seeing a translucent white arse huffing and puffing away with socks t shirt and beanie on! How attractive are you Chris? 🤢🤢🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I have heard from somewhere else that he keeps his hat on, his T-Shirt and his socks when he’s playing away from Sarah with these young teens in hotels, imagine seeing a translucent white arse huffing and puffing away with socks t shirt and beanie on! How attractive are you Chris? 🤢🤢🤢🤣
That's some mental image right there!! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
Maybe it's a good thing he keeps his tshirt and socks on because I'm pretty sure what's underneath is way worse!! 😱🙈🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
didn’t esme have a chicken sub when they first arrived in france when they were supposedly veggies

Thread suggestion #116... Shower blocks, pools and a bird in a tree trunk! How long will it be until they start eating the junk?

They literally tour around European campsites. I can’t think of anything worse.

We don’t drive but have stayed in some beautiful camp sites but have just used them as our base. Never stayed onsite for a whole day - we stayed at Bella Italia in Italy last year - the camp site had Lake Garda at the bottom and we would get the train out of Peschiera to Venice, Verona, Milan to name a few. We even walked from Peschiera to Simione.

These idiots have a car at their disposal and never leave the campsite to see the country they are visiting. It’s utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 38
we stayed at Bella Italia in Italy last year - the camp site had Lake Garda at the bottom and we would get the train out of Peschiera to Venice, Verona, Milan to name a few.
I went to Lake Garda on holiday when I was a teen and loved it! Such a beautiful place and a great location to be based for getting around Northern Italy. It's on my list to go back to one day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.