Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they've left their pet behind for potentially so long. I miss my animals terribly if I go away for a night!

Shall we have a sweepstake on when they'll eat meat again? (Although I'm sure someone said they saw ham in a bag of food creepy got)

I'll guess Friday.
my bet is it will happen off camera in a week or two max and then they will try to keep the facade but being as stupid as they are they will slip up and accidentally reveal they are back to eating meat which will be followed by Sarah sat in a car with her one big and one small eye ranting, if she wants to have a meaty burger for her tea, she will have a meaty burger for her tea! 🙄
...and with that, my dear tattlers life will come to full circle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I feel sorry for the poor hornet that had to get close to creepy's feet, poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up with this thread. I can’t believe how tit they are at this van life and now they are vegetarians 😂 this is worst than last year 🤦‍♀️ the views are terrible for a holiday vlog.
I don’t watch the vlogs has lazy or creepy said where prinny is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I see Marks and Spencer are still jumping on the influencers, now to promote their plastic landfill Little Shop tat. Shocking the Inghams didn’t get asked this time after the really great job they did planting those seeds.

• Haha
Hahaha someone hasn't bought any views yet haha
Maybe that’s because creepy is currently in ICU, he was bitten by a murder hornet, unfortunately the hornet died from toxic shock, creepy is in a critical but stable condition! 😂🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone needs to screen record Chris saying he personally will never ever eat meat again because as soon as it's over that's gonna be edited out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Now they're 'vegetarian', we need to hold a minute's silence for the £180 of butchery that's still in their freezer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also, it was only a few months ago (during the early days of COVID no-less) that Sarah filled an entire bucket full of milk (even though she pretended it wasn't milk on Instagram when she caught out, yet another lie) just so that Jace could have a weird and creepy bath photo for the gram. Totally clueless and borderline psychopaths.
I’m sure she pretended it was breast milk ! 🙄

They’ll be right, beer and hot chips are vegan, except for the Maccas ones ., oh so no wait Lazy is screwed on the chips then 😂
Our local chip shop uses beef dripping so even chips can be a no no !!

Reactions: 9
Don’t the kids look so over all this travelling and vlogging? And Sarah! She can’t really be bothered, last year she made a small effort to show the ifam the campsites and “facilities”, this year....just bung the camera to the girls to film 1000 slide shots and Isabelle in the loo blowing at a fly 😳 I mean....Are they not slightly concerned to lose all their ifam audience? Oh I forgot they don’t “need to vlog” as their Chinese tat blanket site makes enough money on its own 😂😂
Poor kids, so controlled...as Sarah has decided to become “vegan” (she can barely say the word let alone understand it! ) The whole family has to do the same! I would have hated to have grown up in that family, no individuality, no choice in being filmed, no friendships, and now the most controlling of all....no EDUCATION. Awful family!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Poor kids, so controlled...as Sarah has decided to become “vegan” (she can barely say the word let alone understand it! ) The whole family has to do the same! I would have hated to have grown up in that family, no individuality, no choice in being filmed, no friendships, and now the most controlling of all....no EDUCATION. Awful family!!
I remember Esme was a little carnivore - when they would go to restaurants whereas most kids would order chicken nuggets and chips, Esme would have a steak. I also remember Madame Seacroft being partial to the mixed grill with about 5 different meats and a fried egg on it, always made me chuckle, because it was a proper trougher meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember Esme was a little carnivore - when they would go to restaurants whereas most kids would order chicken nuggets and chips, Esme would have a steak. I also remember Madame Seacroft being partial to the mixed grill with about 5 different meats and a fried egg on it, always made me chuckle, because it was a proper trougher meal.
I agree!! I think that’s what made me sad...that the kids don’t really have a choice?! With their food diet...the meat may have been the only major source of vitamins.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree!! I think that’s what made me sad...that the kids don’t really have a choice?! With their food diet...the meat may have been the only major source of vitamins.
You can manage vegetarian with kids with enough eggs and dairy.Vegan is very hard as B12 and protein vit D are all very essential to kids especially Jace. You really have to be invested and work hard on veganism with children. Its hard enough to manage as an adult and many a child has got sick by parents focusing on a proceed vegan diet

Lazy hasn't got the dedication or knowledge for this to work for her Children. Even if the kids don't want to et meat they will feel pressured due to the cameras. And poor Jace has no choice at all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Literally the longest drive to the bottom of France ever. If these campsites were just stops to get to the bottom, why not just hoof it down there. One night stop over is plenty. That’s if they are waiting for the holiday to start in the south. The south is so beautiful, but bets they don’t leave the slides or Lidl’s? My guess is somewhere like Hippocampe is where they’ll stay for a week. Slides and a beach.
I the. Put money on them heading to Italy next

Reactions: 18
If you truly have your heart and soul invested in animal welfare you have to do a whole lot more than just starting to eat vegetarian meatballs and plant burgers and forgetting that spam and ham are meat products.

Reactions: 18
Literally the longest drive to the bottom of France ever. If these campsites were just stops to get to the bottom, why not just hoof it down there. One night stop over is plenty. That’s if they are waiting for the holiday to start in the south. The south is so beautiful, but bets they don’t leave the slides or Lidl’s? My guess is somewhere like Hippocampe is where they’ll stay for a week. Slides and a beach.
I the. Put money on them heading to Italy next
It doesn't matter where they go next, they're not showing any of it other than shower blocks and pools, they could be anywhere ! Driving down the M6 and stopping off at Alton Towers would have been a lot cheaper. Travel vloggers my arse !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.