Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasp up Ifam. Whoo hooo Creepy got stung. Tomorrow’s clickbait: Chris almost lost his foot, had to go to dr and get new pills. Plus the usual Isabelle in a swimsuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've read that France us out control and is on the verge of shutting down Germany spain
This is right as someone I know has got camper van they just got back cut there holiday short 5 week holiday down to 3 days they were staying near disney so they got back because they said its spreading quickly and was advised not to go any further they said they rather loose money then carry on I said but short version of the inghams they said u have to book every site u want just cant go on them you cant just turn up that everywhere spain to so when they say they turned up no they would pre booked in advance so stop lying linghams

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hope they’re checking all food labels for beef gelatine as that is an ingredient in a lot of products, particularly sweets like Haribo’s for instance.
I'm not going to give it away, as I know they read here. But there's more than just gelatine they need to consider when talking about not eating animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
More ifam seeing through them🤗

Also Lazy is totally missing eating meat. When she said they don't eat meat, it sounded like she was trying to convince herself, not us😂

As a vegetarian I really want to see how she manages to cook meals from starch in the chavan😂
how long until they go back to eating meat?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Creepy’ think it was before Scotland’ (meat eating)
What do they think spam is? So full of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Chris has sniffed out some sort of sponsorship deal, or he's infatuated with a vlogger who is vegan

It will be about either money or women, not the welfare of his family

I hope they keep an eye on deficiencies in their kids. No problem with veganism whatsoever, but it needs to be done correctly, especially in young, growing kids.
Yeah he will have seen it on Youtube probably some fit young couple who he thinks he will turn into in his chavavan whilst being a vegetarian 🙄

They do realise spam is meat don’t they ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Sarah thinks that by not eating red meat they are vegetarian. No dear that’s just not eating meat. They took a few quotes from other youtubers vlogs and put them together to try and sound like they researched it. Well if animal cruelty bothers her that much she will go vegan - that’s when the huge hole appeared in the made up story - we didn’t like seeing animal suffering and chickens kept in windowless filthy sheds, but they eat dairy products still and all sorts of sweets containing animal. Actually hilarious how stupid they are. Would love to know what websites they “researched.” The other big (and small) youtubers that are vegan are passionate about it. The inghams haven’t got a clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm not going to give it away, as I know they read here. But there's more than just gelatine they need to consider when talking about not eating animals.
Very true. My daughter is vegetarian and has explained to me a lot, but nothing I’m willing to share here. If they truly want to be vegetarian then they need to do their research, however we all know that everything they do is spontaneous and ill thought out.

They really are desperate to somehow become relatable again.

How are they going to cope with being vegetarians? No more GILDED TURKEY this Christmas! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vlogs up - why we became vegetarian 🙄😂

How many times have they been veggie/ eating healthy the last few years?
You can't 'become' vegetarian after 2 meals thats just ridiculous. :rolleyes: Let me see them do it for at least 2 months

• Haha
I’m not quite sure why we have an important subject such as why we became vegetarian alongside arrows pointing to kids on the water slide 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It really does look like the majority of Europe is on the edge, bracing for second waves. If they had a few brain cells, they'd be making their way back home right now.

They're going to he trapped in France by the looks of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland? You ate spam in Scotland you absolute tools
Esme also teaching her mum that it’s bees that sting once then die and lazy is going to be homeschooling these kids?! JESUS CHRIST!
Spam, chicken stirfry for chris's birthday, sausage pasty thing from bakers, ham sandwiches all eaten in Scotland and pretty sure muchmore. They really do talk shite they need to keep up with their lies

Do vegans take medicines that have been tested on animals?
That would be very difficult to avoid so probably

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spam, chicken stirfry for chris's birthday, sausage pasty thing from bakers, ham sandwiches all eaten in Scotland and pretty sure muchmore. They really do talk shite they need to keep up with their lies

That would be vert difficult to avoid so probably
Yes it would, if you want to stay healthy and alive. Just wondered.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.