Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the rules in France if someone gets it? Do the rest of the family have to isolate for 14 days like here?
If so I hope they are well stocked with pot noodles and toilet paper to see them through.

Reactions: 15
Still can’t believe they’ve actually gone away. Like they’ve actually sat there and had a genuine discussion and thought it was a great idea. They’re that desperate for views they’d even put their kids health at risk. Last years caravan holiday did pull in a few more views for them which they obviously thought was going to happen this time around, but it hasn’t. This is all going to backfire on them and I can’t bloody wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They are running from something, or someone. Wonder if they will have a house when they finally go home.
Nah they are not running from anything as they have nothing apart from a house there. They have absolutely nothing going on in their lives apart from shopping everyday and planning their next holiday.

Lazy has no friends now, pilfering nannas pension is the only person she sees, the kids don’t see their cousins, she saw her sister more before because she couldn’t drive to the shops she can drive now so doesn’t bother much with her.

He is obviously not allowed out “skating” anymore, gone are the evening skating trips.

The kids are the ones suffering! Have never been to regular baby group once or twice at a church hall, but plenty times to the white rose or Matalan!

They built their teenybopper audience with huge present hauls and Disney holidays why the hell do they think that they would want to see a scenic trip around Scotland car parks and another trip around the play parks Of French caravan sites!!

Reactions: 28
All girls went to normal primary schools, but due to wanting to show some kind of status ( I think we can all agree it wasn’t for educational purposes) they decided to send Isabelle to a private school.
They decided to send Esme to the same school as Isabelle ( the primary part) because apparently she was struggling somewhat at primary school and when transitioning to the secondary school she wouldn’t need to take the exam which is usually required.
( I think this is what Sarah said once)
They kept Isla at primary school because apparently she was thriving and was supposedly very bright ( I’ve yet to see evidence of this) I remember Sarah saying they had no plans to send Isla to private school ( what happened to equal opportunity eh?”
What I find appalling is that school was the only semblance of normality these girls had.
But it’s obvious the plan is to isolate the girls further so they have no choice but to continue their job as cash cows.
Creepy & Lazy know full well if Isabelle turns into a normal teenage she’ll want to go off and spend time with friends and won’t be available to parade around In her bikini on a whim.
I think Esme is bright and has lots of potential but with the parents she has i don't think she i will be able to fully reach that potential and achieve what she is capable of as she won't have the right support, qualified teachers or encouragement. Sad to see as think she would have excelled at that private school. Chris's actions has taken away such a positive future for her children, and now their shared poor money management and life choices have ruined their chances even further

View attachment 202613

View attachment 202615

Still keeping up with the news, Creepy and Lazy?
France is still exempt from the essential travel only rule,doesn't mean its a good idea to holiday there with children in a pandemic just because you can. I can see France reverting to essential travel only advice

They are running from something, or someone. Wonder if they will have a house when they finally go home.
If they do go bankrupt which is looking likely it will be repossessed and will the caravan and cars, poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Haven't read recent posts but it is 5PM, just wanted to remind everyone here, it the time when Inghams bless us (jealous tattlers who keep our sad lives on hold and are obsessed with Highly intelligent movie start handsome Chirs Ingham and his beautiful size 10 wife and mother of the year Sarah) with a glimpse into their life dot on time everyday since 2016 😂😂

so where is the vlog?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haven't read recent posts but it is 5PM, just wanted to remind everyone here, it the time when Inghams bless us (jealous tattlers who keep our sad lives on hold and are obsessed with Highly intelligent movie start handsome Chirs Ingham and his beautiful size 10 wife and mother of the year Sarah) with a glimpse into their life dot on time everyday since 2016 😂😂

so where is the vlog?🤔
Probably still Chasing WiFi Beams... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
did they go through there a couple if weeks ago?
No although they would have probably gone through the city if they'd chosen to visit that lighthouse before going to Edinburgh.

It's mainly pubs and restaurants which are the problem in Aberdeen just now. Over 20 places involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There's a private video on the van life playlist. All he has to do is make it public. Come on, Creepy. Do your job.

Reactions: 13
did they go through there a couple if weeks ago?
Don't think so. Not that they showed anyway. If they did go to see the lighthouse that creepy wanted to see they would have but they said they decided not to go.!?

Reactions: 7
20200805_214047.png

Sarah was online not too long ago, trying to sort out someone's complaint that their tatandme order was delivered to wrong address. I think it is highly unlikely, most probably they didn't post the order
Just leaving it here incase they say they didn't have Wi-Fi

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Aberdeen just shows you how quickly things can spread, and these are low numbers compared to elsewhere in Europe!

Reactions: 16
Vlogs up - why we became vegetarian 🙄😂

How many times have they been veggie/ eating healthy the last few years?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No way they'll stay off meat. It's just their latest fad to make them sound relatable

Reactions: 29
Live not too far from Aberdeen and the rumour is that an offshore worker came up for a pub crawl whilst having symptoms on Saturday. God knows how many people this person affected

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nearly twenty minutes for a vlog centred around why they became vegetarian?! How long does it take to say 'because we're desperate for content'?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aberdeen just shows you how quickly things can spread, and these are low numbers compared to elsewhere in Europe!
Same here I’m not far either. We heard the same and that someone went out to watch the Aberdeen-Rangers game before their COVID results came back then got a positive result on Monday 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.