Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live not too far from Aberdeen and the rumour is that an offshore worker came up for a pub crawl whilst having symptoms on Saturday. God knows how many people this person affected
Not far from Aberdeen too. I heard same. Totally irresponsible if it is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My daughter just showed me a thumbnail from another family vlogging channel.
Apart from the distasteful title I thought vlogs mentioning coronavirus were demonitised.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lazy’s number one fan has ordered yet another blanket from her. What a cow she couldn’t even use his name!!
Pure ignorance yet again.We all know by his continuous interaction with Sarah ,he`d have been delighted had she called him by name.Lazy ,tread carefully ,upset or anger your number 1 fan (or his mother!) ,and your business will go the same way as your channel is..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Vlogs up - why we became vegetarian 🙄😂

How many times have they been veggie/ eating healthy the last few years?
Vegetarian is a great diet - if done properly, which they definitely won’t do. The kids are already at risk of diabetes, adult obesity and rotting teeth from the sheer junk they eat, now let’s add anemia and B12 deficiency to that 🙄
Edited to add - hope they realise a very lot of the dirty pick and mix they are always plugging aren’t vegetarian!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Was chatting to my pals neighbour who has a motor home. I was asking him if he classes holidays in it as “van life.” He burst out laughing and said “no way. Van life is when you give up everything. Some saddos trying to get popular on social media’s will claim its van life, but it’s absolutely not. I go away every other weekend in mine and I still wouldn’t class it as van life because I don’t live in it.”
They do themselves no favours trying to hoodwink YouTube viewers with misleading titles and keywords - anyone interested in genuine van life will just hit the 'Not interested' option and YouTube will boot the Minghams channel into oblivion

Reactions: 13
She does Know that if you aren’t having milk you are VEGAN not vegetarian?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not far from Aberdeen too. I heard same. Totally irresponsible if it is true.
Not far either and I made my hubby self quarantine when he came home from offshore even though government says they don’t need to, you can’t be too careful

Reactions: 17
Vegetarian is a great diet - if done properly, which they definitely won’t do. The kids are already at risk of diabetes, adult obesity and rotting teeth from the sheer junk they eat, now let’s add anemia and B12 deficiency to that 🙄
I was thinking the same, if done properly and researched it is ok not to eat meat. From yesterday's vlog Sarah has no idea, she didn't even know the vegetarian symbol, what was in the food, what tofu was etc. It's just another fad that will last a few days, they'll pretend on camera to be following the diet then slip up and show themselves eating ribs and burgers. I'm sure around the time they went to Lapland they claimed to be meat free than sat eating a Turkey roast pretending it was just vegetables.

Reactions: 18
So no meat for the minghams, no more ham and cheese sangas, no more spam, no bacon, no carverys, no full on Xmas turkey, place ya bets ladies and gentlemen as to how long this is going to last!!!! Remember the December debacle when they hid meat under the veggies at a restaurant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.