Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are going to catch the virus. The thing is if one of them get it they all gonna get it . You can't isolate an individual in a tourer!

Reactions: 19
Honestly when you think they can’t get any worse they do! I feel sorry for Isabelle infact I feel sorry for all the kids I really hope when they’re older they can see past the presents and travelling and realise just how many poor decisions their parents have made that will effect them for the rest of their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So all the fuss Sarah made about Izzy choosing her options and getting extra help etc have flown out the window. Personally I don’t think they can afford the fees or have received a warning from the school about how much time they have away and how it is affecting their education.
Izzy has very few friends at school. The girls that were vlogged the other day were already in leeds. They met up one the one friend Izzy has. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
@Briteiz4778 I really hope you consider making a police report about what she has done... she has massively overstepped a line with naming your children on that forum. Its about time someone made them accountable for their actions.!!!
Found this online:
CPS published new social media guidelines to help prosecutors determine which online actions are illegal. The guidelines take aim at doxing, inciting virtual mobbing—encouraging others to participate in online harassment.

“Social media can be used to educate, entertain and enlighten, but there are also people who use it to bully, intimidate and harass,”

it is an offense “to send or cause to be sent a false message ‘for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another.

The guidelines can’t be used to stifle freedom of speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@Briteiz4778 I really hope you consider making a police report about what she has done... she has massively overstepped a line with naming your children on that forum. Its about time someone made them accountable for their actions.!!!
Found this online:
CPS published new social media guidelines to help prosecutors determine which online actions are illegal. The guidelines take aim at doxing, inciting virtual mobbing—encouraging others to participate in online harassment.

“Social media can be used to educate, entertain and enlighten, but there are also people who use it to bully, intimidate and harass,”

it is an offense “to send or cause to be sent a false message ‘for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another.

The guidelines can’t be used to stifle freedom of speech.
yes I agree, imagine if those obssessed IFAM sent threats to your children and she had instigated it , its a crime id make the witch pay if she named my kids publicly

A cross between Ursula the Sea Witch and Mrs. Trunchbull!
haha, I think im thinking of the wife in family guy

• Heart
I can’t imagine if I said to my husband and kids when going to do the food shop, ‘I’m just going to hit up lidl’, they would think I had lost my mind, and I’m 31!! 🤣 and he’s still got that rancid hat on, 🤢 I wonder if the other people round the pool think him strange? 🤔 I would, beanie hat in summer round the pool? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree with pp they are the absolute opposite of covid secure!
Girls should have dressed ( got ready for the day) in the tin can. Hand sanitising as they go. They should have one with them. Lazy said she keeps them in the car for the tolls, what about the kids in public facilities.
Covid insecure!

Reactions: 20
Why have they gone vegetarian all of a sudden?
That won’t last.
The veggie stuff she bought looks vile.
Is this another phase with them?

Reactions: 15
Izzy has very few friends at school. The girls that were vlogged the other day were already in leeds. They met up one the one friend Izzy has. Very sad.
At least you are free from the minghams!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Esmes school is joined to the senior school... she’ll be going back eventually. Idiot woman has no sense of safety putting their sch jumpers on YouTube
The huge amounts of clothes they have and with limited space,the last thing you are going to take on holiday is your school jumper

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think this Christmas Sarah will sign poor Jace up to do a tv ad for Iceland, but this time saying “guilded nutroast”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why have they gone vegetarian all of a sudden?
That won’t last.
The veggie stuff she bought looks vile.
Is this another phase with them?
Trying to compete with all the other 'van lifers,' who are mostly vegan and show how they create delicious, healthy meals from scratch and wouldn't be seen dead eating the tit that they are buying! These people tend to be staunch eco warriors also and all that plastic packaging would be a huge no no! These are people who take their own containers to farmers markets to avoid the plastic, they don't buy it all off the shelf in Lidl! For a start, you are not part of the 'van life' community, the majority of whom have renovated vans/buses. A motor home and an effing 30k caravan is not considered 'van life!' If any of the REAL van lifers were to watch your videos, you would be the laughing stock of their community. Time to give it up, you are an absolute joke! I honestly feel second hand embarrassment for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do they keep the children so isolated, i have noticed when they are around other children they are always looking at their feet never wanting to make eye contact. a big part of this sort of holiday is meeting other children etc those poor kids always on the outside looking in.
Because Sarah and Chris have no close friends that's why the isolate their kids

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can almost understand (but personally couldn’t) using the shower block for, well showers. There are six of them and time and space makes it difficult. Having said that it’s a six berth van. Surely the kids could have washed their faces and brushed their teeth at the caravan sink/shower sink at bedtime. They had toilet bags on the shower block benches. Even with the site owners cleaning regularly it is impossible to sanitise communal surfaces effectively to defeat a virus. It is unknown how many other people have been using the toilets and sinks or how clean they left them. Certainly can’t see the Ingham’s sanitising after them.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.