Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments removed on latest IG post by hexagon head Sarah... received a bit of heat for being a creep who released kids names, hmm?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love how they are completely oblivious to the fact that a vegetarian diet is not automatically healthier - the rubbish she bought literally just replaced meat based crap with plant based crap. Also that it was a surprise to her that it is more difficult to buy veggie meals in much of Europe - the smallest bit of research would have made them aware of that. I know this is improving (certainly in cities) but it is more difficult when off the beaten track than it would be in the UK, in my experience anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't imagine how unstable and stressful life must be for Ingham girls.
One moment your parents are talking about new house, hyping you about your new room and next thing you know they say there is no new house and you are travelling around Europe in a small caravan crammed in a tight place.
Without any warning, your parents take you off school.
One day your mum is making big deal about a cheese and ham pasty and spam and suddenly they are not allowed to eat meat and are vegetarian. Have they discussed this with the girls and explained why they are doing this and made sure they are ok with it?
Another thing is not being able to actually explore the places they visit but sit in the car/motor home and see their dad throw a fit over vlog/ mum engage in petty fights online, not to forget passive aggressive digs the parents make at each other.

And oh momentous life they lead everyday, same starting 'goood morning ifam' , same lame pools, playing with dolls and making tik toks and looking after their baby brother. No one on one time with Mum/dad, meeting new friends or even maintaining friendships with their school friends. I truly feel sorry for the kids

Lazy and Creepy have a nice house and had the ability to provide a good stable life for the children and yet they choose to blow it away. 😠
This sums up the situation very well
Theyve also cut them off from their grandparents who they seem to have a good relationship with no matter what our opinion of Steve and Jane is.

Reactions: 29
I thought with them becoming vegetarian they’d experiment with different meals rather than just replacing the meat they’d usually buy for their slop with a vegetarian substitute, but I suppose we don’t call her lazy for no reason 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I thought with them becoming vegetarian they’d experiment with different meals rather than just replacing the meat they’d usually buy for their slop with a vegetarian substitute, but I suppose we don’t call her lazy for no reason 🤷‍♀️
Being vegetarian is not that difficult (imo). I have been vegetarian for the past few years and also was for some years as a kid.
There and hundreds and hundreds of amazing recipes online, im yet to find one that actually difficult to cook or hard to find the ingredients for.
Im a 20 year old university student doing a degree in medicine, and trust me I don't have a lot of time to cook or most days I just want something quick and easy to make because ive had a long day, and ive managed to cook some great and healthy meals, mainly without the meat substitutes.
THERES NO EXCUSE LAZY!!!

Reactions: 23
They are clutching at straws in desperation now for views - clickbait titles, saying they're veggie, vanlife shite. None of it is working. Right now the income from the non-tax declared blankets is what's keeping them afloat and paying for these holidays. Her blanket business has a limited shelf life, much like their vlogging business. It'll be interesting to see what her next "venture" will be to try and bring in income.

Reactions: 22
I’m just on Alibaba for something unrelated and had a quick look at blankets..... She is literally paying $3 and then selling them for £31.99. She is literally making £30 per blanket. Who is being stupid enough to buy these?

Also the self designed car seat blanket (selling for £30) $4🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh and the £15 notebooks......
This advert needs to be posted on the daily vlog so the gullible ifam can see they are being well and truly scammed!

Reactions: 13
They are clutching at straws in desperation now for views - clickbait titles, saying they're veggie, vanlife shite. None of it is working. Right now the income from the non-tax declared blankets is what's keeping them afloat and paying for these holidays. Her blanket business has a limited shelf life, much like their vlogging business. It'll be interesting to see what her next "venture" will be to try and bring in income.
Let’s see, she’s pimped out her kids, ripped off vulnerable kids and adults, tried being an ego more than once, tried van life (unsuccessfully), tried doing voice overs on her van life vlogs, what next indeed!!! 🤬😡

• Angry
It was a leavers hoody. They were handed out whilst they were in Scotland so must of collected it or had it posted to them.

Il try .
So sarah posted a picture of herself stood in front of a hedge pulling her hair (wearing a flowery dress with simon Cowell style belt )
On a ingham truths Facebook page someone posted the picture along side another think maybe a famous person doing the same pose.
This was screenshotted and shared on the ifam page .
Sarah then said nasty things about the person who shared it on the truths page and even mentioned this ladys children by their names (must of stalked her Facebook to find them )

Not sure what the ifans reaction was but sarah was very low doing that I do believe shes removed it now !
Wow what a b@&ch Thanks!

Exactly what is happening, may I ask?
Look up Pizza Gate I'm not sure if it can be talked about here....Go on YT there's a series of videos about child weirdo ring with actors, actresses, royalty, Presidents, etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Lazy’s number one fan has ordered yet another blanket from her. What a cow she couldn’t even use his name!!
Yet, if another customer posed with one and said it was utter crap, cheap tat Ekseteruh Ekseteruh, that one will be posted with customers name for all to see and be called ignorant.

• Angry
When you look at where Ez & Iz go to school it becomes even more of a shame that their persons just don’t give a crap!

Their school is beautiful, has a long history, provides good education and an abundance of extra-curriculars.

Instead Lazy only cares that they shriek for the camera and sell/buy tat

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.