Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at where Ez & Iz go to school it becomes even more of a shame that their persons just don’t give a crap!

Their school is beautiful, has a long history, provides good education and an abundance of extra-curriculars.

Instead Lazy only cares that they shriek for the camera and sell/buy tat
I know it was the only good thing about them vlogging was at least they put some of the money to good use.!
But they didn’t like it as they couldn’t just go away when they wanted to !
Also probably not nice for the girls with being bullied because their dad is a groomer !
So rather than try and sort the situation out they have taken the kids away so they have ultimate control over them !
It’s really not normal !!

Reactions: 17
I have a home in the south of France. I hope they don't go anywhere near it! I haven't been since December. I really wish I could be there now, but do you know why I'm not, Minghams? Because there's a worldwide pandemic going on and I'm not selfishly going from country to country, potentially spreading the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
To be fair, she might be meaning that she's not going back that primary school because she's starting high school. Because I'd totally believe she's daft enough to think that people won't make the connection between that primary and its adjoining high school. 😅
The 2 schools do have different names though.

Reactions: 5
Yet again the minghams have shown nothing of France apart from campsites a pool and the road. They went to a village 1/2 an hour from the campsite and what did they show of that village, a supermarket!!!! They call themselves travel vloggers, duck me, I could do better just driving down my street!

Why if you are going away and don’t know about wifi where your travelling too don’t they buy a portable wifi modem.🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 38
Was chatting to my pals neighbour who has a motor home. I was asking him if he classes holidays in it as “van life.” He burst out laughing and said “no way. Van life is when you give up everything. Some saddos trying to get popular on social media’s will claim its van life, but it’s absolutely not. I go away every other weekend in mine and I still wouldn’t class it as van life because I don’t live in it.”

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a home in the south of France. I hope they don't go anywhere near it! I haven't been since December. I really wish I could be there now, but do you know why I'm not, Minghams? Because there's a worldwide pandemic going on and I'm not selfishly going from country to country, potentially spreading the virus.
Exactly this !! We were supposed to be on a two week holiday to France this week but we decided to cancel as it’s safer at the moment to be at home and things can change so quickly !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this !! We were supposed to be on a two week holiday to France this week but we decided to cancel as it’s safer at the moment to be at home and things can change so quickly !!
Same here, I was meant to be going to France on Friday with my boyfriend for his birthday, but his mum isn't well and neither of us still feel comfortable travelling out of the country, particularly in case we catch anything and bring it home to my boyfriends mum. Also knowing my luck if we did go, no doubt we'd get caught in a lockdown or something or have out holiday cut short. It just isnt worth it at the moment.
They can justify their holiday as much as they like and say they're not breaking any rules, but we all know they are

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are clutching at straws in desperation now for views - clickbait titles, saying they're veggie, vanlife shite. None of it is working. Right now the income from the non-tax declared blankets is what's keeping them afloat and paying for these holidays. Her blanket business has a limited shelf life, much like their vlogging business. It'll be interesting to see what her next "venture" will be to try and bring in income.
<cough>onlyfans<cough>

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why are they even vlogging?
Thought they said they don’t need to do YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isla went to another school and Isabelle and Esme went to the same private school (the logo was of the school Esme and Isabelle went to)
As far as I know Isla didn't go to a private School.
I could be wrong though
Find that really odd why would you only send 2 out of 3 kids to private school?! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They’re going to get caught in a French lockdown, aren’t they? 🤣🤣
You wait for the vlog sitting in the dark, ifam hoodies on with sad faces. How sad they are their holiday has been ruined.

I
Find that really odd why would you only send 2 out of 3 kids to private school?! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I went to school with a girl, their parents sent the older one to private as they could only afford one. And the elder one was ‘smarter’ they both ended up with the same degree, doing to the same job, same salary 🤣. It still pisses the other one off now and she like to remind them she earns the same but with tens of thousands less school fees behind her. 🤣🤣
I honestly think all or none tbh.
I also know another one, single mum, 3 kids on benefits (nothing wrong with this) sends the eldest to private as she got a scholarship but makes her board and has done since primary because she gets it free this way. Doesn’t pay a penny, even the kids lunches are covered but drops the private school card at every turn 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They are running from something, or someone. Wonder if they will have a house when they finally go home.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.