Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah go back and watch old vlogs give them some nice views and money in a groomers pocket nice one tattlers!!!!! 😡ffs I’m confused with this forum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They are spoiling us tonight. This vlog has everything!

Yeah go back and watch old vlogs give them some nice views and money in a groomers pocket nice one tattlers!!!!! 😡ffs I’m confused with this forum

I thought we were here to talk about a shifty family who vlog every day? Surely that means many of us watch them, or we wouldn't be here.

Reactions: 48
😂😂😂 thanks france 🇫🇷 doing us all favour I havent watched bur seen title 😳 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This family do a lot of tit I don't understand...but WHY wouldn't you all get a haircut before going away?!!

Reactions: 27
I missed a trick, could have been making money out of a thunderstorm, should have vlogged about it while I was driving to a nightshift and driving through it on my way to sit with someone who is terminally ill, but no I make my money in the way that normal human beings do, by working my arse off!! 😡 Honestly they use Mother Nature to make a blog title, they must have to sit all day trying to think of what to use for each day!!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yo, wasssupppp Tattlefam. Welcome to your new thread.

Congratulations @Abbykebabby
Title edited slightly to fit
#115 - The Ingham's Euro 2020: Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

View attachment 200791

In the last thread:
- Sarah's new range of blankets have still failed to sell out
- Chris doesn't seem to know when 5pm is because the vlog is now always late. Maybe Sarah can teach him how to tell the time in one of her home schooling sessions
- Sarah had an Instagram rant about travelling and told everyone they should travel during a pandemic too. She stopped the rant midway to show us the 'pretty' wind turbines
- The Inghams left England in the middle of a global pandemic to head to France, who have high numbers of people suffering from covid
- They still haven't learnt to wear facemasks properly
- They tried and failed to work the air conditioning because they obviously left the instruction manual at home and don't know how to use Google
- Sarah left her 16 month old alone in the caravan eating an apple
- Sarah's home schooling lessons consist of writing reviews about caravan parks (English) and playing the 100 Pics Flag gams (Geography)
- The views are mysteriously jumping by high numbers every night, around the time when Chris is up 'editing the vlog'
Also the PE lessons - swings and slides!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, I don't know how Chris puts up with Sarah squawking at him about his driving when she never takes a turn!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OK... After seeing the title I'm left with a dilemma, do I watch with an ad blocker (don't worry they ain't getting no £££ here) add to the views with a glass of wine and a cackle. Or am I just falling for the ingham shite clickbait??? I've resisted watching for so long... Help a girl out someone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not anyone's business to tell people what others should and should not watch.

Reactions: 28
OK... After seeing the title I'm left with a dilemma, do I watch with an ad blocker (don't worry they ain't getting no £££ here) add to the views with a glass of wine and a cackle. Or am I just falling for the ingham shite clickbait??? I've resisted watching for so long... Help a girl out someone!!!
It's shitbait. They show a few drips then mid vlog say the aircon sucked in rain and they used towels and pots to clean it up.
The rest is typical Ingham waffle.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know how long it should take to edit a vlog as he is always saying he is up to the early hours?
It’s probably mentioned before but I must have missed it.
Some Vloggers i watch edit in the morning takes about 1-2 hours. He is not editing he is creeping while lazy and the kids are asleep. And they put a lot more effort an details/effects/scene change into their editing

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Wait til @thegreencow posts a summary and then decide :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know how long it should take to edit a vlog as he is always saying he is up to the early hours?
It’s probably mentioned before but I must have missed it.
Given the Industrial Light & Magic production and editing values, I would put a conservative estimate at 3 minutes 18 seconds. It would be quicker, but he gets distracted by shiny objects.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's shitbait. They show a few drips then mid vlog say the aircon sucked in rain and they used towels and pots to clean it up.
The rest is typical Ingham waffle.
Great!!! I'll save my eardrums and use the 20 minutes to do something that isn't going to question humanity!! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not anyone's business to tell people what others should and should not watch.
I don't think they meant it to come across like that. I think because we have discussed views, subs etc questioning how it goes up daily, a plug for an old vlog on here can easily get 2 to 4k more views. I'm guilty of mentioning old vlogs too but I didn't realise how many lurk on this thread. The vlog I mentioned was really old, only had 4k views, a few days later it was near 8k.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.