Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so when was the last time they uploaded at 5 PM? Clearly chasing dreams ( & Wi-Fi) is not going according to the plan for lazy and creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tonight's vlog?
I thought it was but it was an advert for an older vlog - my mistake.

Ok so when was the last time they uploaded at 5 PM? Clearly chasing dreams ( & Wi-Fi) is not going according to the plan for lazy and creepy
Can you imagine going on holiday and just constantly looking for WiFi? How sad are they? They aren’t making memories at all; just living a bullshit life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why do they never tie their hair up in the water?

I tried it once when I was a kid, lasted less than 5 minutes before having it tied up because I hated having it stuck to my face.
Also a recipe for knots.
Omg they never tie their hair up period lol
Water, wind, hair dirty, etc..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
First post for months so apologies if rusty and this has been covered, but re the aircon in the caravan, it only works if you are on mains hook up so if they are parked and only on 12v through solar power than they will fry alive in the heat...thick twats...:p:ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have let that caravan leave the driveway at home if the AC wasn’t working until it was, wtf were they thinking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh shush, don't help them 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just kidding - they've SURELY worked it out by now. They can't be this dense for this long, can they? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31

This is gold! Thank you. They are so tit at being normal, functioning adults!!! 🍿 🍿 🍿 Who doesn't check something throughly given it was so important to them.

Just like when they bought their dream house and complained later that it had no storage

When they bought a sofa and it took up almost the entire room because they hadn't measured up

Bought crappy but expensive 4wd's that have needed ££££s in repairs

Just like when they never pay their taxes or bills on time

• Haha
Reactions: 39
AC - the one thing Sarah stipulated the caravan had to have if they upgraded and they can’t get it to work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone know how long it should take to edit a vlog as he is always saying he is up to the early hours?
It’s probably mentioned before but I must have missed it.

Reactions: 10
They are probably deliberately putting the vlog up late on purpose, to ensure the comments of “so glad you’re okay” “I thought something was wrong.” Also I reckon it will be every couple of days they post, again to keep up engagement and stop the ifam being bored senseless with pool shots, Sarah ranting etc. Vlogging everyday will be the end of them

Reactions: 25
Oh I do love Ingham Summer adventures, it brings out the best of them and highlights their true characters. Absolute selfish shits.
I also think they are purposely uploading late to stop the "reviews" on other channels uploading on the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They definitely had ehu the first night when they spent 2 hours trying to get it too work!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.