Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did thry declare this was a 2 day vlog or have they messed up because that time line of events surrounding the thunderstorm made no sense

Reactions: 10
A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM FLOODED OUR CARAVAN! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

A note pops up onscreen saying the Inghams were woken at 7am by a thunderstorm, this is couple with audio of thunder. Footage of the air con leaking. More thunder.

Isabelle starts the vlog saying that they've just woke up and got ready for the day. She and the girls are heading to the fitness park. Isla is running to get to the feet one that move.

Lazy tells us that whilst the girls are exercising, she and Creepy are having a cup of tea and packing the caravan. They've booked a couple of campsites working their way down to the south of France because the drive is quite long and you drive slower in a caravan. 10 hours would be 15-20 hours for them and they didn't want to do that in 2/3 days because it wouldn't be fair on the children so they've booked three hour blocks of driving and then a campsite all the way. Lazy screeches about a wasp and asks if anyone else cringes when they waft it away and it hits their finger. Jace starts making some noise and I think he's trying to laugh at her or tell her to shut up. Jace gives Lazy his lunch box and she opens it for him before asking him what they are. She continues to waffle on about the campsites. They're staying at cheap campsites with not many facilities but the one tonight they've booked for two nights and it has a swimming pool and a mini water park.

Footage of driving. Lazy asks if anyone has a husband like her's who goes to a toll with a queue instead of an empty one. She proceeds to rant at him Creepy tells everyone to make sure they have another bank account to pay for the tolls. They argue about how much fuel they're filling up with a day; Creepy says it's €100 and Lazy says they're not (Creepy aggressively says 'yes we are'), she think's it's £70. He tells her its €79 which is almost £100 a day. Lazy says it's £50 and Creepy tells Lazy that a Euro is a pound, there's no difference. Lazy asks if he's a half full or half empty kind of guy and he says he's half empty today. He says it's been an eventful morning and Jace wants to remind everyone. Jace starts to cry so Esme gives him a crisp. They've got an hour to go before they stop for two nights. Lazy pipes up and says it's the same thing as last year; boiling hot but as soon as they go to a site with a pool it starts raining. Creepy excitedly tells us they have waterslides, a pool and so much going on; he's very excited indeed. Lazy says not to listen to him because he exaggerates; it's a slide that goes into a tiny frog pool. Creepy says they have to sell it and Lazy says he doesn't sell it. They still haven't moved along and Creepy says he's picked the wrong one. Lazy asks why he does it every time.

It's time for the Inghams to show us what a toll is and how they work in France; Creepy thinks it will be around €40. Is this part of the home school curriculum? The ticket keeps coming out and Creepy thinks they'll get in for free. Lazy presses the assistance button and the lady tell her to pay
€27.10 and Creepy isn't exactly happy about that. Esme feeds Jace skittles and Creepy asks if they have cash and tells us that's the cheapest toll so far. They're through the toll.

Someone has asked Lazy for tips about travelling in France and she says to get alcohol gel over 70% because that kills all viruses. Creepy cuts in because he realised whilst editing that they didn't explain what happened to the roof of the caravan. They were woke up at 7am by the loudest storm ever; the rain on the roof was like a tsunami. The air con unit was on max power and two minutes after the storm started the roof poured in like a waterfall so the van was a bit flooded but they caught it in time before it did any damage so nothing was wet. lazy pipes up that they jumped out of bed faster than a bolt of lighting, it was so funny. Luckily the carpets have a protective covering so they didn't get wet. They haven't tried to use the air con since because they haven't needed to but if not it will be going to be repaired nearby so it's not a big deal. They had pans under the air con unit to catch the water and Lazy stars cackling about it because Creepy was shouting for towels. They used all 12 of their towels so they had to laundrette them at the other place but it was hilarious. Creepy says it was a straight up mad, mad morning.

Back to Sunday and lazy says they've arrived at the campsite and the lady checking them in said they were busy at the moment so they were given the option of moving to a quieter area and the Inghams accepted. the girls walk with Jace down a path.

Creepy asks Jace if he wants to go in the pool. Isabelle lifts him into a shallow part and he wants to get out. He changes his mind again. In the next shot he's in the deeper pool with Isabelle without any armbands or anything to help him float if someone accidentally lets go of him. Creepy woohoos as Esme and Isla jump into the pool. Isla screeches 1... 2... 3... and Creepy woohoos again. Other people are in the pool but a little later it's empty and Lazy says the best thing about a late night swim is you don't need to share the pool with anyone. Esme and Isla are over at the slides. Esme goes down a slide with Jace and he starts to cry.

Back at the caravan and they're heading down to a restaurant and order pizzas. They haven't had a chance to go to a supermarket so they're going to Lidl tomorrow. They're just getting margheritas because they're not eating meat anymore. Lazy shows the tennis court and bouncy castle. music to shots of the pizza, Jace playing with his toy truck, drone footage of the area.

Lazy cackles as Esme pretends to cry because a bird landed on Esme's back. The claws were dug into her back. Drone shots of the caravan.

Lazy tells us they played a couple of games of cards together after dinner and now they're winding down. Isla is reading about the Big Bang theory. Lazy points out that the book talks about future predictions and says the sun dying and the big freeze are just predictions. Isla is now reading about the human ancestors. The book will take a while to get through and Lazy says they will be able to read it alongside learning history. Aren't the human ancestors, big bang theory, space etc all science? There's a super fun day planned for tomorrow so they'll see us tomorrow whenever they decide to upload at 5pm.

End of vlog

Capture15.PNG
Capture16.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture14.PNG
Capture12.PNG
Capture13.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I presume the thunder story is made up because whatever creepy did in a fit of rage that caused it to start leaking will banjax whatever warranty they have. Hes probably hoping he can bring the van back at the end of year claim it was faulty and get his 30k back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do any if you use the phrase’ getting ready for the day’ to me its bloody weird and they all say it?
I may say ‘We got dressed’
we got a shower, we got a wash or up and changed
Never would I say I am getting ready for the day. Maybe that’s just me though. Especially when the time they do it is near lunch.

Reactions: 19
I'm confused. So they did a europe trip last year in the old caravan.
Why are they acting all surprised about paying for tolls and acting like they dont know what to do ?
I'm really surprised they dont have a toll tag then they can just drive straight through and pay at the end of the month !?
Frequent travellers my arse they are typical British holiday makers !

Reactions: 52
The thunderstorm story is complete BS. The audio he played was so fake, also it was allegedly 7am, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DAYLIGHT. I know for them 7am is the middle of the freaking night, but what they fail to realise is that the sun rises shortly after 6 atm (I'm up for work at 6 and it's daylight)
Also remember if they didn’t vlog it, it never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also if the storm was at around 7am, it cant be many hours later that Izzy was doing her good morning recording. The car is dry, the caravan is dry, the road looks dry whilst they're walking to the park... I know its warm but it wouldn't dry out that quickly especially in the morning when it's still a bit cooler 🤔

Reactions: 34
I think creepy broke the air con while messing with it to get it to work, and as we all know he can’t admit when he is wrong, (teenage girls) (dyed black hair hiding his natural red) so he has seen it as a vlog opportunity! Because let’s be honest, there’s not much else going on on this amazing journey! You could tell they were lying by the way they spoke about it, getting it out of the way really quick, and their carpet has a protective film that is totally waterproof!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sorry to go off topic, I’ve not caught up, but if you go back to before Jason was born, they speak to prinny in the exact same way they speak to Jason now.
The high pitched stupid tone, and they all do it including the kids! Why can’t they just talk to him normally! Do they want his first sentence to be “cleeeeverrr boyyyyy foooo!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They barely mention it...just a little clip at the start, Chris saying they'll mention what happened and then he cuts in with a clip saying they forgot to film what happened yesterday so basically that a thunderstorm cause water to come in through the AC Unit and it got 'a bit flooded'...nothing really ruined or anything.
They forgot to film it... really..??? These fame hungry money grabbing fuckers don’t forget to film anything. I don’t watch the vlogs, but is that really what happened.... “if it ain’t vlogged it didn’t happen”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think creepy broke the air con while messing with it to get it to work, and as we all know he can’t admit when he is wrong, (teenage girls) (dyed black hair hiding his natural red) so he has seen it as a vlog opportunity! Because let’s be honest, there’s not much else going on on this amazing journey! You could tell they were lying by the way they spoke about it, getting it out of the way really quick, and their carpet has a protective film that is totally waterproof!! 😂
He definitely did something while he was getting it to work, no way would you buy a brand new caravan for it to leak and act like all’s ok 😂

Reactions: 22
Omg they never tie their hair up period lol
Water, wind, hair dirty, etc..
I hate to defend them but I literally never tie my hair up lol. My hair is super thick though so if i tied it up then got it wet I’d never be able to get the bobble back out 😂 some people just don’t tie their hair up!

Reactions: 7
Sarah has the strangest face. It’s like her whole head has swollen and then been flattened a wee bit. Her forehead looks flatter everyday it’s like her face is sinking. I know this sounds mean but she’s a face for the radio that one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Plot twist... Chris packed some scuba gear to find that missing GoPro!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.