Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glennie

VIP Member
So no meat for the minghams, no more ham and cheese sangas, no more spam, no bacon, no carverys, no full on Xmas turkey, place ya bets ladies and gentlemen as to how long this is going to last!!!! Remember the December debacle when they hid meat under the veggies at a restaurant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

thegreencow

VIP Member
Yo, wasssupppp Tattlefam. Welcome to your new thread.

Congratulations @Abbykebabby
Title edited slightly to fit
#115 - The Ingham's Euro 2020: Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Capture.PNG

In the last thread:
- Sarah's new range of blankets have still failed to sell out
- Chris doesn't seem to know when 5pm is because the vlog is now always late. Maybe Sarah can teach him how to tell the time in one of her home schooling sessions
- Sarah had an Instagram rant about travelling and told everyone they should travel during a pandemic too. She stopped the rant midway to show us the 'pretty' wind turbines
- The Inghams left England in the middle of a global pandemic to head to France, who have high numbers of people suffering from covid
- They still haven't learnt to wear facemasks properly
- They tried and failed to work the air conditioning because they obviously left the instruction manual at home and don't know how to use Google
- Sarah left her 16 month old alone in the caravan eating an apple
- Sarah's home schooling lessons consist of writing reviews about caravan parks (English) and playing the 100 Pics Flag gams (Geography)
- The views are mysteriously jumping by high numbers every night, around the time when Chris is up 'editing the vlog'

Lurker121

Chatty Member
I find their holidays so odd. They just don’t seem to get anywhere. You’d think these mammoth drives and shitty campsites would be leading up to the main event where they’d explore and get out and about, but that never seems to happen. It literally just appears to be a tour of European campsites and basic swimming pools. Very odd. Why don’t they explore their surroundings? The south of France is beautiful, surely they’ll actually see beyond the campsite walls at some point?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The one thing I’m really shocked about is that she didn’t pack the tuff tray.

I thought that was the most vital resource for Mingham home schooling.
What will Isabelle do now for her "play with food colouring and water" GCSE?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

LisbonB

Hey Lazyyyy being veggie because you don’t like the cruel treatment of animals also means;

- no sweets made with gelatin (big blow especially for Jason’s breakfast)

- no shit make up you use from primark that tested on animals (especially that turd coloured lipstick)

- no cheaply made clothes (soz shein)

- reuse plastics so yours don’t end up choking sea life

- no cows milk, animals cheese or eggs as these are all also produced cruelly

Educate yourself you ignorant hypocrites

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
If they do go proper vegetarian, no sweets or chocolate Ekseteruh, I for one can't wait to see Jace in full cold turkey mode, pun intended 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Creepy says he is a happy bunny tonight as the campsite has wifi....bet you are creepy, bet you will have fun with all your 'editing' until the early hours

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Wasp up Ifam. Whoo hooo Creepy got stung. Tomorrow’s clickbait: Chris almost lost his foot, had to go to dr and get new pills. Plus the usual Isabelle in a swimsuit.

• Haha
  • Heart
what was the changing room incident then?
Was it esme had to walk back to the van in her swim suit and towel?

Her scumbag parents plaster her all over the net half dressed. Why would she be embarrassed by being seen on a campsite with a pool wearing a swimsuit in any case?

And in spite of that, he made Izzy pose surprised at a cubicle door so he could make perverts think it was her.

They are vile scum bags.

• Angry

Nellienoo193

Personal highlights from today:

Sarah thinking there was a bird inside the tree 😂😂😂😂😂 honestly you cannot make the shit she says up.
Then mentioning how they haven’t eaten meat since before Scotland, not including the free range Spam they ate of course!
Seeing Chris writing in pain from the BIRD SIZE WASP which when zoomed out on in comparison to the flip flop looked average wasp size to me?
They’re the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
I have a home in the south of France. I hope they don't go anywhere near it! I haven't been since December. I really wish I could be there now, but do you know why I'm not, Minghams? Because there's a worldwide pandemic going on and I'm not selfishly going from country to country, potentially spreading the virus.

• Heart

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Just watched LadBaby latest vid. They are pretending to be in holiday and their vid has 180k views for just staying in Nottingham! That’s gotta sting Inghams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you for this. It was my children she named
Sarah is such a hypocrite, in the vid where Isabel was getting hate she mentions not bringing kids into the argument! Yet she’s willing to bring other people’s kids in the argument when she gets criticised! She’s only pissed off with you cause you’ve seen through her! Everything she does is a copy not just how she poses on insta, but also “her” blanket designs which she took from artist’s!

• Heart

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Come on tattlers if you feel strongly about the latest thumbnail and content - go and report it. I'm sure if enough people do this, it might have an effect. I'm lost for words over those pictures of Izzy.

• Heart