Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You lot should check out Janice Joostema on Instagram she has never declared anything being an ad or a campaign and she never gets in trouble for it, proof is all over her page and stories yet she’ll make lots off of anything she links because she’s a luxury influencer with a big following

Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
Yes it will I belive
Yes, I think so too. I only learned about this Aff swipeup here.

Liberty London Girl is doing it a lot now. Today she did one for a string shopping bag in her stories. The other day it was for a dog bed her sister bought her. They all say - I had so many DMs asking me about this blah blah. It’s so negligent to not put that you earn a commission etc.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Jo Good back again. Shilling for Lilisilk who will give an aff link to anyone, she must be getting desperate.
YouTube vlog title does not indicate that it's an AD. Nor has she placed the YouTube banner indicating Contains Paid Promotion.

20220403_112053.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Amanda Lamb, she Gets sent all the same ol’ shit everyone gets sent (right down to posing in a Fantasie Bra) but never says Ad. Today she received a Donna Ida jumpsuit and only just about managed a #gifted that’s difficult to see at the end of her stories! She’s a well known person so should be putting AD on her post!

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
This thread makes me hate this woman lmao I’ve never even heard of her
The examples here only cover her non-declaration of ads, over on the Jo Good threads you get it all, the attention-seeking, hypocrisy, whinging, lack of self-awareness, entitlement, plus her relentless use of her BBC radio show to promote her YouTube and Insta flogs...
Jo Good threads

• Heart

blossombloss

Chatty Member
To be fair I think if you did send these into the ASA they would have a word. They need to be 'clearly' marked, it's not enough to put AD if you're hiding it. Disgusting how much they all try and get away with it, so disingenuous

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I’m sure the new top guy at the BBC warned them all when he took over about personal interests overlapping with their BBC work. Plus, is it not an abuse of her position to continually promote her own private commercial venture on air? - it’s not as if she’s a guest doing an interview as part of a book tour or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. If she ran a tea shop in town and was continuously mentioning it on her show to BBC listeners it would not be tolerated, this is no different, she is promoting her sidehustle as an advertiser, albeit her ads are contained within vlogs as "look at my fun antics out and about with my fashion and my dog and my mates and my dear old mum sometimes".

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
A few people on the Middle Aged Minx thread have done several times. Fobbed off.
I do think those complaints were done before she was booted off the afternoon slot. Don’t know if it would make a difference to complain now. Maybe because she’s in the last chance saloon now, they still won’t care. I think the Director General should be contacted directly. The Complaints Unit will be inundated in general. Maybe the DG would like to read some of her threads.😎

I’m sick of the Affiliate Link Swipe Up shite which doesn’t explain that they get a commission and also doesn’t explain that if you swipe up for something from, for example, Amazon, it leaves cookies on your account and that ‘influencer’ will then get a commission on anything you buy from Amazon for the next 30 days or so.
On literally everything you buy on that site for 30 days??

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m sure the new top guy at the BBC warned them all when he took over about personal interests overlapping with their BBC work. Plus, is it not an abuse of her position to continually promote her own private commercial venture on air? - it’s not as if she’s a guest doing an interview as part of a book tour or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
You would think so 🤷‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member
I wrote more about Vanessa Feltz on the BBC Radio thread.

She was warning people to not lean on their headboard/use it because you would dirty it and leave greasy stains and then need a new one. Fishing for a new one?

Last edited:

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
A first appearance here for regular offender Anna Webb, a dog nutritionist and behaviour expert who regularly appears in the media, including weekly on BBC Radio London on the Barking at the Moon dog hour, along with Jo Good.

She advertises many different dog products and services on her socials (other than her own services), including raw dog food brands, leads, a dog cafe and daycare venue etc. She sometimes marks the ad as # gifted, but usually at the end of a post, but never transparently discloses it as an # AD at the start of a post, as the ASA requires.

20220106_164754.jpg

20220106_164836.jpg

Last edited:

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Jo Good again. On her flog today she talks to her 'community' (who she barely engages with), supposedly addressing criticism of her advertising. This her usual type of bait'n'switch. What elderly MiddleAgedMinx doesn't address is the fact that the criticism is all about her non-declaration of her ads by labelling them compliantly for the ASA and YouTube transparency guidelines. In her tiny mind she probably thinks she's deflected it so then goes on with an ad that she pretends is just an item sent to her because she is friends with a certain MUA. If it's just a personal.present Jo why the aff link?
20220227_135634.jpg

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
863E2226-E2BE-4244-8D6A-282BD0FB927A.jpeg

Here she admits that she is being sponsored by this company, she’s also advertised exttt expensive looking dog beds on the 22nd December and 6 November by thanking them and on the 7 February is extolling the virtues of Photizouk. There are many more shady ads.

Mustard

VIP Member
I was looking at Amanda Lamb’s account and she has a lot of gifted items she’s flogging with discount codes without any mention of them being adverts.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Sisters and Sons
Life of Leigh
Mrs Hinch
Stacey Solomon
All that’s Pretty
Melissa Riddell

just some repeat offenders from the past week

Mustard

VIP Member
Dear Jo Good.
You are advertising therefore this Insta post should be marked as an AD.
Telling us it's #gifted is not enough to satisfy the ASA.

By all means try to supplement your pension and BBC fees but be honest. You are always goi g on about being transparent but this is shady.
View attachment 680656
I had a look and there were lots of views but no comments or grateful thanks for the code!🤨

• Haha