“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the amount of influencers now putting out videos on how to work from home? Because their 2 hours of checking emails each day qualifies them perfectly to give advice to everyone attempting to work 8+ hour days at home, often with inadequate equipment and kids to look after too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed the amount of influencers now putting out videos on how to work from home? Because their 2 hours of checking emails each day qualifies them perfectly to give advice to everyone attempting to work 8+ hour days at home, often with inadequate equipment and kids to look after too.
You forgot at least an hour of looking at themselves in the mirror....very tiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And someone's commented on that post 'So proud of you 💗💗'
For advertising a razor?
God help us.
That was the weird short girl with ridiculous boobs, who played the idiot on the same series of TMO that Beckie was on.
Just an airhead suck up. 😂

Reactions: 1
How do they get their deliveries so quick I'm still waiting for my sister present and my other half has just told me he ordered trainers off of jd sports (to be fair he doesnt actually need them and I'm quite annoyed with him ) 4 weeks ago and not turned up. Any one else have problems with their deliveries? Annoying how they get their freebies sent and promotion stuff sent so quick

Reactions: 6
I may be alone in thinking this but I get really annoyed at influencers who, on special bank holidays like today, won’t give any mention at all in memory of VE Day as it doesn’t fit in with their ~insta look~ and will instead just say ‘yay bank holiday now swipe up and the crappy things I’m selling’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I may be alone in thinking this but I get really annoyed at influencers who, on special bank holidays like today, won’t give any mention at all in memory of VE Day as it doesn’t fit in with their ~insta look~ and will instead just say ‘yay bank holiday now swipe up and the crappy things I’m selling’
The average 'influencers' probably wouldn't have a clue about landmarks such as VE day.
They exist in a bubble of greed and self gratification.

Reactions: 14
Justalittlebuild is far too busy advertising porridge to bother mentioning VE Day.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Justalittlebuild is far too busy advertising porridge to bother mentioning VE Day.
All those boys who lost their lives so that stupid vacuous women like her could take endless photos of themselves, and work at being freeloaders.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Name and shame the so called influencers that just can’t cope with lock down and have been flouting lockdown!

Reactions: 6
Never commented on her just read 😂 nice to see yasminecamilla doing something positive with her account. She was on the BBC news this morning and spoke quite well I thought. (Saw it on on her stories)

Can’t stand candy nicole so twee and I reckon she is buying followers.
I agree! I unfollowed her because her photos are terrible, she's like a giant toddler, a grown woman dressing and acting like a child is weird. And her likes v followers don't add up

Reactions: 1
Name and shame the so called influencers that just can’t cope with lock down and have been flouting lockdown!
@lifeofbeckie

@lifeofbeckie Having her parking space resurfaced today...
Writes how she obviously won't allow the workmen access to the house, due to the risk, then merrily pops her just 2 year old into the digger than has been in use all day.
Touching whatever he wants, and putting his fingers straight in his mouth.
But hey, anything for the gram isn't it Becks?
20200512_014030.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

This explains why so many influencers are so quick to make their videos a covid free space and claim it is what their viewers want and their goal is to create a distraction from all the negativity. The reality is they can't monetise their videos as much if they talk about the pandemic due to ad agencies using key word blocking.

Reactions: 5
I never usually post but this is really frustrating me now. Are influencers immune or something? Seeing all of them meeting up with groups of friends/family and justifying it by saying "social distancing of course" is really winding me up.

It's awful that peoples plans, hen dos, weddings etc have been postponed but it's absolutely horrific that people are needlessly dying. It reminds me of when Kim Kardashian was crying because her earrings fell into the ocean.

Another one doing it today is amylaurensmithx 8 friends turning up to her parents house as a surprise, then she is posting pictures with some in the garden drinking. Not sure that's quite what they meant when they said to meet with one person from another household.

• Haha
Reactions: 10