“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was one I saw this morning. Can’t remember which influencer but there was a swipe up to her coffee machine. Her £650 coffee machine. Disgusting!!!! Plus she still gets 2-3 gifts per day. Makes me sick thinking about the poor delivery drivers having to risk their lives to deliver all this tit!!
Can someone make a definitive list of these influencers. They need to be named and shamed

Reactions: 6
So many ‘celebs’ and influencers at the moment are doing stories about their make up and most are AD’s for Iconic.

Gemma Atkinson just did a piss take make up routine with her partner doing it for her. So funny. It’s nice to see someone like her not milking her fame for an iconic ad and taking the mick

Reactions: 7
So many ‘celebs’ and influencers at the moment are doing stories about their make up and most are AD’s for Iconic.
Everyone seems to be on the iconic bus, what I don’t understand is ordering make up that you have trialled on your skin. Do people really do that?
How do you ensure you buy the correct products for you?
I‘d want to put a sample on first if I was spending that much money.

Reactions: 5
FullyRawKristina a vegan youtuber advertising supplements to people using the coronavirus as a reason as to why people should buy them. Even though she previously has said she only takes vitamin b12 and gets everything else she needs from her vegan diet. She's saying she's not deficient in anything she's only taking them because of the pandemic? ?? 🙄 I don't know if anyone else follows the vegan youtube drama but Freelee done a response video she's mad too but she's 100% right on this I think

Reactions: 2
I followed over 7k before this pandemic and down to 5k now! Between the thirsty “can’t wait to travel again” insert naked bikini pic here to the constant swipe ups!!! I have an online business and have hardly been posting as I feel so guilty pushing people to spend....

Reactions: 4
FullyRawKristina a vegan youtuber advertising supplements to people using the coronavirus as a reason as to why people should buy them. Even though she previously has said she only takes vitamin b12 and gets everything else she needs from her vegan diet. She's saying she's not deficient in anything she's only taking them because of the pandemic? ?? 🙄 I don't know if anyone else follows the vegan youtube drama but Freelee done a response video she's mad too but she's 100% right on this I think

She's so full of it. She also says she changed her eye colour through her diet. From brown to blue... Surprised she's not selling vitamins for that 🙄 😂

• Haha
Am I losing my marbles or do a lot of influencers suddenly have Dyson Airwraps out of nowhere? I’ve seen 3 so far and not one has declared ‘ad’ or ‘gifted’. Could be a strange coincidence I suppose but it’s very odd

Reactions: 10
Am I losing my marbles or do a lot of influencers suddenly have Dyson Airwraps out of nowhere? I’ve seen 3 so far and not one has declared ‘ad’ or ‘gifted’. Could be a strange coincidence I suppose but it’s very odd
and dyson hoovers.

Dyson- well an agency did contact a load of people offering products in exchange for posts a couple of months back

Reactions: 2
I guess every influencer was told to post about lounge underwear yesterday?
Screenshot_20200424-202020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-202125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-201921_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-201836_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
The question was asked by a fellow tattler...politely, on @lifeofbeckie 'Could you tell us what you consider an 'essential' buy?'
As we're seeing her brag about delivery after delivery of freebies during this crisis.
Despite the fact that she purports not to stalk tattle, she does,and this charming reply, ostensibly from 'a friend' was posted.
Sums up influencers IMO. Screenshot_20200426-123713.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How have I only just found this thread?! Where to even begin?! So many freebies not being declared! Pointless shite every day, either trying to flog it or giving advice about the moon or other such nonsense while sitting in mummy and daddy’s million pound plus mansions🙄
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust actually asking her followers to send her money and giving out a link to her PayPal....because, you know, she gives them so much and she’s worried she might have to get a proper job
Influencers pushing the stay at home message and out clapping every Thursday yet accepting delivery after delivery of utter tat. I really despair at the moment. Give it a rest. I’m guessing most can’t take advantage of the government schemes as they haven’t been declaring their income to HMRC..

Reactions: 13
How have I only just found this thread?! Where to even begin?! So many freebies not being declared! Pointless shite every day, either trying to flog it or giving advice about the moon or other such nonsense while sitting in mummy and daddy’s million pound plus mansions🙄
Fuller Figure Fuller Bust actually asking her followers to send her money and giving out a link to her PayPal....because, you know, she gives them so much and she’s worried she might have to get a proper job
Influencers pushing the stay at home message and out clapping every Thursday yet accepting delivery after delivery of utter tat. I really despair at the moment. Give it a rest. I’m guessing most can’t take advantage of the government schemes as they haven’t been declaring their income to HMRC..
Using their kids to generate freebies is so low.
God knows what the next generation, raised by mirror obsessed, tiktoking, duck face gimme gimmies is going to turn out like.

Using their kids to generate freebies is so low.
God knows what the next generation, raised by mirror obsessed, tiktoking, duck face gimme gimmies is going to turn out like.
That actually makes me so sad, the thought that this is something kids aspire to. I have two step daughters, the younger wants to be a vet, the older(who has access to social media) wants to be a you-tuber/get on Geordie Shore 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Unnatural Vegan has done a response. She's the best vegan youtuber

Reactions: 3
I hope "influencers" aren't claiming self employed benefits. This should be their wakeup call to ask themselves "what am I actually contributing to society?"

Reactions: 17