“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0D130591-705D-4085-871B-7D02CC6CA4FB.jpeg

Adsense is at an all time low....

but this is what an influencer can make from one video, in 5 days???? (@ sophdoeslife 1.1M)

Oh they’ll be just fine won’t they. 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
These influencers dont do anything good with their channels all they do is haul after haul after haul. Zara, Asos, Boohoo, Ikea, Prettylittlething, Primark, Poundland, B&M, Home bargains, Amazon. Give it a bleeping rest! Everyone's videos are the bloody same thing how many Zara hauls do they think we need to watch? talk about lazy content.

Reactions: 9
These influencers dont do anything good with their channels all they do is haul after haul after haul. Zara, Asos, Boohoo, Ikea, Prettylittlething, Primark, Poundland, B&M, Home bargains, Amazon. Give it a bleeping rest! Everyone's videos are the bloody same thing how many Zara hauls do they think we need to watch? talk about lazy content.
It brings in lovely money and ups the view count for adsense and whatever else they have . What do they care how many times we see a haul or a home renovation or whatever.

Reactions: 1
The amount of home bargain hauls I have seen the last week is incredible. Obviously influencers have decided lockdown is completley over then

The amount of home bargain hauls I have seen the last week is incredible. Obviously influencers have decided lockdown is completley over then
Or if you are Brogan Tate you go to Home Bargains during lockdown, with her boyfriend, to buy non essential items, do a haul video but pretend you went ages ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another one bites the dust. I used to quite like Francesca Allen from Love Island‘s style, but she’s been at a family party over the weekend with no social distancing. Why do they think the rules don’t apply to them? I’ve unfollowed 🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s a couple of comments on her grid post pulling her up on it, and then an army of idiots asking where her clothes came from, I despair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Another one bites the dust. I used to quite like Francesca Allen from Love Island‘s style, but she’s been at a family party over the weekend with no social distancing. Why do they think the rules don’t apply to them? I’ve unfollowed 🤦🏻‍♀️ there’s a couple of comments on her grid post pulling her up on it, and then an army of idiots asking where her clothes came from, I despair.
Francesca Allen is the worst. The girl has no girlfriends, only guy friends, and when any other girls are around them she snarls like a dog and has been know to get involved with her fists.
Trouble.
Not sure how she managed to come across so nicely on Love Island.
She’s so full of tit, preaches one thing on her insta and acts in a completely different way.
She’s not stylish, she looks like everyone else. Her shop and her sisters shop in Essex sell nothing but cheap tatt imported from China. God knows here she got the money from to buy the expensive bags and shoes pre Love Island because it certainly wasn’t from profits from the shops. Her dad lives out in Marbella, definitely a dodgy character, always dressed in three piece suits. So would assume it has something to do with him!
Nasty, horrible girl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Francesca Allen is the worst. The girl has no girlfriends, only guy friends, and when any other girls are around them she snarls like a dog and has been know to get involved with her fists.
Trouble.
Not sure how she managed to come across so nicely on Love Island.
She’s so full of tit, preaches one thing on her insta and acts in a completely different way.
She’s not stylish, she looks like everyone else. Her shop and her sisters shop in Essex sell nothing but cheap tatt imported from China. God knows here she got the money from to buy the expensive bags and shoes pre Love Island because it certainly wasn’t from profits from the shops. Her dad lives out in Marbella, definitely a dodgy character, always dressed in three piece suits. So would assume it has something to do with him!
Nasty, horrible girl
Omgggg spill the tea girl ☕☕☕ Very disappointed to hear this. I must say I did wonder how she’d managed to get a Hermes Birkin pre love island..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omgggg spill the tea girl ☕☕☕ Very disappointed to hear this. I must say I did wonder how she’d managed to get a Hermes Birkin pre love island..
honestly I can’t get over it. When she’s at events with others she barges past people, turns her nose up at them. Blatantly ignores people she has met previously or worse - says she’s never met them, who are they? When she has.
Pre the daily mail article of her shouting and throwing fists at a girl, no surprises, over a boy. She had done similar a few times before, just not caught on camera.
She’s posted her dad on her insta a few time, odd character.
Yup, the birkin, the Kelly, the LV petit malle. Definitely not from her shop earnings and not from a boyfriend etc. In my opinion something just doesn’t add up with the shops. Who even has shops these days, sensible people have online stores, people who need shops for other things have shops/salons etc

Yes! Going out for their ‘essential’ run for the day, smacked with makeup and the latest tracksuit and trainers preaching to stay in doors. Really pisses me off. Just stay at home not everything is for the Gram. I used to follow Alisha Lemay but she’s really started to piss me off since the virus has worsened so I had to unfollow her. Going for a poxy run every day isn’t essential in my eyes, and if you do need to, don’t document every second of it!
can someone please start an Alisha lemay post. I can’t believe she’s not spoken about more frequently

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anna from love island seems to think lockdown is over and rules don’t apply to her. They attended a massive party the other night!

Considering she is a ‘keyworker’ you would think she would be more cautious.

I just did a quick search for Ruby Holley and found people had commented here. I really enjoyed her content at first, maybe a year ago now, but I’ve lost all concept of time! I am increasingly cringing at her whining if people question her ethics or attitude. I saw she commented the other day saying that she had worked “really hard” for everything she has, and never had handouts from parents, but neglecting to acknowledge that her boyfriend is a highly paid footballer 🙄. She tells people to unfollow if they don’t like her, which is absolutely fine, I just feel sorry for younger viewers who would think that her lifestyle is achievable. She points out frequently that she didn’t pursue a career in politics after her degree and chose to be an influencer instead... again this is fine (idiotic to me personally, but fine if that’s what you want to do), and makes it sound like it’s easy, when obviously she relied on her boyfriend for a while for financial backing.
I have unsubscribed from Ruby as I find her just painfully boring, 0 personality 😴

Anna from love island seems to think lockdown is over and rules don’t apply to her. They attended a massive party the other night!

Considering she is a ‘keyworker’ you would think she would be more cautious.
At the beginning of lockdown I started flowing Anna because I thought oh wow she’s returned to work as a pharmacist she must be a decent human being. Then recently (ever since the fight in Hyde Park) I’ve realised she’s a massive A-Hole

I have unsubscribed from Ruby as I find her just painfully boring, 0 personality 😴
I can’t believe there isn’t a thread on Ruby. She’s trivial a lot of the time but I do love that she addresses all grey areas that influencers tend to shy away from ie BLM, political views, world crisis’ etc

I can’t believe there isn’t a thread on Ruby Holley. She’s trivial a lot of the time but I do love that she addresses all grey areas that influencers tend to shy away from ie BLM, political views, world crisis’ etc
Yes there needs to be one, very high and mighty yet does the opposite of what she preaches

Did anyone else see Anna, Francesca and Amber from love island having a party last night on their instagram stories? dancing with their heads pushed together, tongues out.. everything, not even trying to hide they aren't social distancing but nobody seems to be calling them out for it on their accounts

Did anyone else see Anna, Francesca and Amber from love island having a party last night on their instagram stories? dancing with their heads pushed together, tongues out.. everything, not even trying to hide they aren't social distancing but nobody seems to be calling them out for it on their accounts
I saw this! No one seems to be saying anything do they? I’m fed up of it 😔 most people clearly don’t care.

I have seen a few but they seem to be deleted of course. Can’t have anyone thinking they aren’t as fabulous as they think they are. Surely their time is up, they’re irrelevant now

Loads more been caught breaking lockdown rules by having parties. Chloe Lewis etc. Even made it onto the daily fail.

There justification that they had all tested negative recently 🙄🙄

I just did a quick search for Ruby Holley and found people had commented here. I really enjoyed her content at first, maybe a year ago now, but I’ve lost all concept of time! I am increasingly cringing at her whining if people question her ethics or attitude. I saw she commented the other day saying that she had worked “really hard” for everything she has, and never had handouts from parents, but neglecting to acknowledge that her boyfriend is a highly paid footballer 🙄. She tells people to unfollow if they don’t like her, which is absolutely fine, I just feel sorry for younger viewers who would think that her lifestyle is achievable. She points out frequently that she didn’t pursue a career in politics after her degree and chose to be an influencer instead... again this is fine (idiotic to me personally, but fine if that’s what you want to do), and makes it sound like it’s easy, when obviously she relied on her boyfriend for a while for financial backing.
I generally like her but I agree that sometimes she is annoyingly blasé about the money she is spending...”couldn’t sleep so ended up doing a big Charlotte Tilbury order” etc etc...I understand her boyfriend is on a good wage but as mentioned she has made out she’s got to the position she is now entirely on her own merit. She posted the other night that she was expensive-swimsuit shopping for a holiday she might not even take and when someone DMed her about it being flippant/blasé etc she had a rant...