“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the husband & kids might get in the way of that 🤣 she’s about 30, maybe too old? She seems to be out dining (with the kids!) a lot. Google not much help... husband is a company director so I guess £££ but he’d still have to work at some point 😂
Her husband is a footballer I believe

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow Tor Cook? She’s Frankie Bridge’s sister. She and her husband live in Bermuda but they’ve gone back and forward from the Uk to Bermuda for the past year. She’s just flown back to Bermuda with her twins after a holiday here. She came over here because she ‘wanted her family to see the twins’, which makes me really mad as everyone wants to see family and there are thousands of women who’ve had babies during the pandemic and their families who live near them haven’t even been able to see their baby.

Yet it’s ok for Tor Cook and her husband to just jet back and forwards! Her parents have been out there for holidays visiting her, too, during the various lockdowns.

Just how are people getting away with it?

Reactions: 9