Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick for Veruca. I watched her whole pregnancy and she looked like an absolutely wonderful mother. She’s always come across as really lonely and I think cash gave her a real purpose. I can’t imagine what she is going through.
What also makes me sick is the amount of people making videos and posts, stitching her news and crying about it. All to gain views and followers. It’s absolutely demented.

ETA - I just realise I posted this in the wrong thread!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still there for me! I think Insta hides a post when you report it however I did report it so idk?

Reactions: 7
Also why would her “apology” be for subscribers only? Frankly that’s just dumb on her part.

Reactions: 23
I messaged her twice telling her to delete it. As a mother herself how can she even for one second think this is ok. My heart breaks for veruca and I am feeling so much anger towards amber.

Reactions: 12
Also why would her “apology” be for subscribers only? Frankly that’s just dumb on her part.
Bc her subscribers are the ones who suck up are her ass and will tell her its ok and not her fault.
If she posted publicly she'd get slammed again.

Reactions: 8
Bc her subscribers are the ones who suck up are her ass and will tell her its ok and not her fault.
If she posted publicly she'd get slammed again.
Amber's probably scared that they'll unsubscribe and she'll lose that income and have to actually do some work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's vile! She basically saying she wanted to post so news out lets would pick it up, I'm sure they would not that should, everyone should be leaving her alone!
but why amber need to contribute to this as well, duck off this poor girl lost her baby, most insincere apology go fk yourself!

RIP baby cash! Heart broken for vercua 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You've gotta be a special type of narcissist or psychopath to allow that post to stay up. She left the post up. Left veruca tagged.
These are the comments on her pinned post.
Interesting is her reply about why she wont post deni.
Proof she thinks less of Veruca.
Amber you should be ashamed. Not doubling down.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You've gotta be a special type of narcissist or psychopath to allow that post to stay up. She left the post up. Left veruca tagged.
These are the comments on her pinned post.
Interesting is her reply about why she wont post deni.
Proof she thinks less of Veruca.
Amber you should be ashamed. Not doubling down.
She also stops commenting on Tammy Hembrow posts and they are about trivial tit, not death. She is so hypocrytical, its not funny.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Amber must of been busy last night deleting comments off her pinned post. I went to bed at 11pm and woke at 5:30 and they’re all gone.
post still up though

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Amber must of been busy last night deleting comments off her pinned post. I went to bed at 11pm and woke at 5:30 and they’re all gone.
post still up though
They're all still there for me! Could she have restricted you?
---
There's more! On another post. She is truly vile if she doesnt delete it after this backlash. What a heartless moll.
She truly is living for this engagement!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Apologising just to her subscribers (income source) is quite calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apologising just to her subscribers (income source) is quite calculated.
I would love to know how many unsubscribed after this. I made a few comments to people to unsubscribe before comments were deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6