Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Amber get a copy of Tammys' wedding invite? Was it leaked to her by Tammy directly for attention? Daily mail has picked it up. Any subscribers around that can clarify?

Reactions: 1
How did Amber get a copy of Tammys' wedding invite? Was it leaked to her by Tammy directly for attention? Daily mail has picked it up. Any subscribers around that can clarify?
I think I saw it was shown in an influencers YouTube video and people just paused and zoomed in and could see all details. Canā€™t remember what influencer though

Ambers' followers had dropped just under 63K
So either she has bought these 100 followers a day in the last 2 days or the sudden grid posts/Mitch Orval tiny truck fiasco has nabbed her some new followers.

Seems she only posts to the grid when she wants to make herself appear relevant and lure in some new followers/subscribers
1718256358243.png

Ambers' followers had dropped just under 63K
So either she has bought these 100 followers a day in the last 2 days or the sudden grid posts/Mitch Orval tiny truck fiasco has nabbed her some new followers.

Seems she only posts to the grid when she wants to make herself appear relevant and lure in some new followers/subscribers
View attachment 2991084
I saw on Anna Paul's reddit thread someone was praising Amber as she shared Anna's new house and how it was worth subscribing to her account.

Reactions: 1
I don't know. I was following it on aussieinfluenceropinions. Amber seems to copy them so I assumed she would have picked it up. I'm not a subscriber to Amber.
Yeah maybe she did for subscribers although being purely a stupid ā€œupdatesā€ page and refusing to be disliked she would have been super neutral anyway

posting heaps more to her grid posts now and put up a few stories about subscription. Must be looking for more money