Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this isn’t her undoing it damn well should be. Imagine even thinking it’s ok to post and then after getting slammed not deleting but turning off and deleting comments! Bet you have plenty of sweat beads of the biggest head in Victoria tonight Amber you absolute bleep! Can’t wait for her live! That’s the only reason I suggest any of us are still following her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Comments are still open on her pinned post about herself.

What an awful human she is, who posts that then doubles down and turns off comments when people call her out ?! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well I missed this blow up. Responded to her story - doubt she will see it, but I'll then unfollow.

Silly enough to think its the right time to pin something about making money off influences and then next post is reposting their grief. What an absolute moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Can someone do a TikTok on this. She needs to be exposed. Make sure all the hashtags are used and she's mentioned.
She has a page on TikTok
Amber posting it on her IG has made it blow up already. They are talking about it on Reddit and also a Facebook group the info is going around.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did anyone get a response to their DM?

It amazes me. Given the (well deserved) care and approach the general public is taking on infant loss and reproductive issues right now, it BLOWS MY TINY LITTLE MIND she finds this ok.

Blowing up for all the wrong reasons girlfriend!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone get a response to their DM?

It amazes me. Given the (well deserved) care and approach the general public is taking on infant loss and reproductive issues right now, it BLOWS MY TINY LITTLE MIND she finds this ok.

Blowing up for all the wrong reasons girlfriend!
I did, basically said it’s in the media so what you want her to do. 🤦🏻‍♀️😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
But guize! Wait! Amber is a News Personality. She just reports the news, as it happens.

What a bleeping dead tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know she would’ve absolutely raced to post it too, with the only motive being her own gain. Hence there wasn’t a morsel of compassion, nor heartfelt thoughts or words.

Amber Paul - you are a POS.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
her reputation. at least.
has someone posted in facebook tea time yet?
It won’t be allowed. Veruca is banned in tea time as she threatened legal action. She is now one of the people not allowed to be named and if anything is posted, even comments it is removed immediately. Along with the Paul’s and a few others. I have no doubt it’s been posted in there today and removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She uploaded story to subscribers only. Fuckin witch

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It won’t be allowed. Veruca is banned in tea time as she threatened legal action. She is now one of the people not allowed to be named and if anything is posted, even comments it is removed immediately. Along with the Paul’s and a few others. I have no doubt it’s been posted in there today and removed.
What about Outspoken Podcast community group page?

Reactions: 3
She’s only upset about the backlash. The Oscar goes to…. This scamming witch

Reactions: 18