Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned commenting off for majority of the posts but still left the post of V up. Make it make sense ya grub

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it just be easier to remove the post rather than restrict comments on every single post? Why is she so adamant about keeping it up? Does she think we win if she deletes it or something?

Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t it just be easier to remove the post rather than restrict comments on every single post? Why is she so adamant about keeping it up? Does she think we win if she deletes it or something?
Yep. She IS that dumb.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been BLOCKED 😂😂 can’t handle comments hey but totally ok to post about someone deceased baby
Little trick I learnt from Reddit.
You comment, then you quickly BLOCK her.
She won't see your comment but everyone else will.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ohh that’s helpful haha. I found her on Facebook and felt like messaging her there but thought that was a little unhinged haha. She’s just so gross. The fact she is a mother herself 🤢

Reactions: 3
OMG thankyou.
---
Lmao. She buys followers
I thought so. She got down to 63.2 then was back up to 63.4 Thought it was strange to lose 200 then gain 200. She obviously read here and thought I better get my numbers up

Reactions: 7
Her lives are getting shorter and shorter, I don't think she's got thick enough skin, I would assume when tonight's live finished she went and cried. She lives people asking about her 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t follow this thread but dipped in and out of her live tonight after seeing backlash about a recent post. Fck she got out of that live like lightening when a comment came thru saying go to tattle 😂 naturally ran here. She is a mutt posting about a death of a newborn, that’s not tea, that’s a tragedy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her lives are getting shorter and shorter, I don't think she's got thick enough skin, I would assume when tonight's live finished she went and cried. She lives people asking about her 🤢
agree, she’s usually hangs around she hardly said bye tonight. Dont think she could handle the veruca comments. Scum.
---
Ambers live tonight, she was flusssstered. Lots of backlash about veruca
Which was me anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5