Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly assumed she had no kids so didn’t fully understand ( me before kids had no idea about stuff like this and had dealt with minimal death in my life) but she is an actual mother so for me it’s a confirmed bleep ( and I’ve used that word about 10 times in my loooong life)

Reactions: 16
They're all still there for me! Could she have restricted you?
---
There's more! On another post. She is truly vile if she doesnt delete it after this backlash. What a heartless moll.
She truly is living for this engagement!
I think she deleted some of the ones I liked and people are just re-commenting.

Reactions: 5
No one would have cared if she didn’t post it. It’s not like she’s people’s only source of news, she acts like she had to post it.

Reactions: 14
Now she’s deleted her normal stories. I hope that everyone who unfollowed her was a subscriber also and they cancelled that!
---
No one would have cared if she didn’t post it. It’s not like she’s people’s only source of news, she acts like she had to post it.
She made a really bad judgement call. Turning off comments and deleting the story doesn’t change that she still did it. No trigger warning, no links to support.

Reactions: 12
Amber that runs that page comes across to me as very simple minded (putting it nicely 😏) and very sheltered, the way she idolizes influencers and her lack of social awareness many times makes me think she’s not all there 🫢😂
100 percent agree

Reactions: 6
Now she’s deleted her normal stories. I hope that everyone who unfollowed her was a subscriber also and they cancelled that!
---

She made a really bad judgement call. Turning off comments and deleting the story doesn’t change that she still did it. No trigger warning, no links to support.
Exactly - Yes it is unfortunately influencer news. However Amber just wanted to post it as soon as possible.

Reactions: 6
It's not really what she posted, it's how she posted. Tagging that poor mumma who will receive notifications, no trigger warning and no links to support groups. She just wanted it on her page as fast as she could.

Reactions: 22
It’s how she posted but it’s also the fact that it was shared initially on a PRIVATE account on a PRIVATE story, presumably with the intention of only allowing followers of that private account to hear the news.

Reactions: 19
Tried to post in the outspoken group and was declined. Clearly they are protecting their bestie. Also amber responded to my message in the most smart arsed way, she clearly doesn't give a duck about anything except the clout this is getting her. Honestly she had a cry after the whole Karina thing and stepped back and re evaluated everything but it's like how do you not do the same now you fuckwit???

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tried to post in the outspoken group and was declined. Clearly they are protecting their bestie. Also amber responded to my message in the most smart arsed way, she clearly doesn't give a duck about anything except the clout this is getting her. Honestly she had a cry after the whole Karina thing and stepped back and re evaluated everything but it's like how do you not do the same now you fuckwit???
Outspoken girls are bullies. You should read their comment replies on Facebook. Nasty. They even have resting witch faces

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think it depends what you wrote, someone up thread said Veruca's name is not allowed on any tea forums due to previous legal action.
If it didnt mention anything about Veruca or yesterday's events then yes its just a weird circle jerk of these wannabe influencers.

Reactions: 8
The news of a baby dying is awful. It’s not Instagram gossip.

Is veruca an influencer? Like what is her story/background? How is she well known/what for?

I noticed she was a single mum too so that can only make this harder for her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Amber is a bleeping lazy grub.

Lazy with her sourcing of info (just goes to Tattle and copies verbatim)
Lazy with not wanting to have a real job again and making money from her subscribing sycophants.

But wanting notoriety and $$$ from an infant's death is absolute gutter trash.

Hopefully she'll be gone within 12 months.

Reactions: 14
The news of a baby dying is awful. It’s not Instagram gossip.

Is veruca an influencer? Like what is her story/background? How is she well known/what for?

I noticed she was a single mum too so that can only make this harder for her
She’s an Influencer I guess but it’s more that she posts her life and many travels was always moving countries and people follow her (like Anna Paul does) I don’t think she shares sponsored posts her socials seems to be for sharing her life and her OF page. She’s had a few problematic incidents and beefs with different online people. Some love her and some really dislike her. She seems to have done a 180 during her pregnancy and motherhood. Just been a lot more settled and really happy. I was watching her Tiktoks on the weekend thinking how happy she looks and her baby was just gorgeous. She was a single mum and it’s so sad. The news really shocked me and I’m annoyed I found out from Amber.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s an Influencer I guess but it’s more that she posts her life and many travels was always moving countries and people follow her (like Anna Paul does) I don’t think she shares sponsored posts her socials seems to be for sharing her life and her OF page. She’s had a few problematic incidents and beefs with different online people. Some love her and some really dislike her. She seems to have done a 180 during her pregnancy and motherhood. Just been a lot more settled and really happy. I was watching her Tiktoks on the weekend thinking how happy she looks and her baby was just gorgeous. She was a single mum and it’s so sad. The news really shocked me and I’m annoyed I found out from Amber.
He was such a gorgeous baby. Love her or dislike her she was an amazing mum to that little boy for the terribly short time she had him. I don’t wish this on anyone. And the fact that so many people are sharing it for clout is bleeping disgusting. I hope she looses most of her subscribers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He was such a gorgeous baby. Love her or dislike her she was an amazing mum to that little boy for the terribly short time she had him. I don’t wish this on anyone. And the fact that so many people are sharing it for clout is bleeping disgusting. I hope she looses most of her subscribers.
Total agree.

Someone said that if the post is over 1 minute then if it does well that’s when you get paid anything under 1 min you don’t. Is that for Australians? So you have these people with just shocked faces staring into their phones with her story behind them making it last over a min. Grubs.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Total agree.

Someone said that if the post is over 1 minute then if it does well that’s when you get paid anything under 1 min you don’t. Is that for Australians? So you have these people with just shocked faces staring into their phones with her story behind them making it last over a min. Grubs.
I swear social media has made people so desensitised to things. A mother is planning a funeral for her SIX WEEK old baby and they are doing things for TikTok fame. I’m not sure how it works in Aus I didn’t think they got paid for views.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I swear social media has made people so desensitised to things. A mother is planning a funeral for her SIX WEEK old baby and they are doing things for TikTok fame. I’m not sure how it works in Aus I didn’t think they got paid for views.
They don't. They make their money from advertising product/s.

Reactions: 3