Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the live. How boring. Could hear her kids crying the background.
Can't believe she thinks she might get an invite to Tammys' wedding.
Excuse me? An invite to the wedding? Bawahahaha. For being Tammy’s biggest brown nose Single White Female fan. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the serious newsreader vibes she tries to convey that does it for me. All the while looking at her notes, interspersed with the word LIKE as is typical with all uneducated creators. She wings it, she rambles and makes it all up as she goes along. With her trademark robotic vanilla delivery she is painful. Try listening to yourself back doll & dont torture us anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the serious newsreader vibes she tries to convey that does it for me. All the while looking at her notes, interspersed with the word LIKE as is typical with all uneducated creators. She wings it, she rambles and makes it all up as she goes along. With her trademark robotic vanilla delivery she is painful. Try listening to yourself back doll & dont torture us anymore.
Those notes are probably her tattle threads she’s bookmarked to refer back to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if NewspersonalityAmber is jealous that her sister sold her business last year and still gets to work with the new owners on her brand?

I tried Tribe once, was OK, just expensive for very little product. I bought the body wash.

Reactions: 3
I actually felt physically sick when I saw her last post. That’s not an ‘update’ or ‘gossip’. bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 20
Amber - I know you read here. How would you feel if this was your child and someone posted this? You have stooped to a new low.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she posted that update 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s a mother too. I know for fact she’d hate it if her sad news was turned into content. What a muppet.

Reactions: 16
I also didn’t realise it showed the story when I posted the screenshots :(
I feel terrible for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What makes it even worse - if that is possible - is that she also has taken this from a private account and posted it to her 63000 followers. OMG. Just grabbing my popcorn.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The comments!
People are unsubscribing and unfollowing and so they should. This is not appropriate for her to have shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As mum who's just had a 36 weeker that's in nicu it absolutely disgusting to read, what veruca would have went through in the moments..... heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really really hope so. Has someone screenshotted this scummybitches post.
It’s been shared on the Aussie Influencers page. Amber needs to delete this. Like someone said above she’s taken this from private page and posted and tagged a mum who lost her baby yesterday. Omg horrible Amber 😦

• Angry
Reactions: 9