Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prettypocketdesigns has made her badly vinyled door festive. Complete with duck tape strips around the frame 😬
The only things here that are in addition to the usual year-round decorative features are the balloons, wreath and Xmas stickers (??). Everything else is business as usual, including the duct tape strips. 🙄

Reactions: 2
What on earth have I just seen? Are massive toys as baubles and showgirl headpiece tree toppers on trend in the real world or is this just influencer madness?

I love this thread - so much vulgarity to judge 😁!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
would i have this in my own home? no. don't particularly like anything too glam either *but* it definitely works for her (obsessed w how extra she is tbh) and i'm enjoying ogling it like i would a department store tree

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
would i have this in my own home? no. don't particularly like anything too glam either *but* it definitely works for her (obsessed w how extra she is tbh) and i'm enjoying ogling it like i would a department store tree

Same, wouldn’t want it in my house but it’s very pretty and would look fab in a shop!

Reactions: 4

Yes it’s definitely not a “home” tree, more one you’d see in a shop window of a clothing store.

Reactions: 7
Please please please can I add Danielle Lloyds tree
6912A60A-1CD3-4343-A892-E99E50964C93.png

I forgot to mention ….. that is tree number 1

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
How people can call these abominations "trees" is beyond me. They're all just piles of utter tit pulled together in a vaguely rectangular shape. Obviously that doesn't mean I don't want to see and judge aaallllllll of them though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah the poetic symbolism of the Christmas tree. The evergreen representing life in the darkest of winter months. The beauty, majesty, resilience and hope found in nature....

Much better to melt down a load of multicoloured plastic in a vague tree shape, cover it in more plastic tat from b&m then jam some plastic candy looking stuff on it, because why use actual candy when you can use the far superior plastic candy variety?

These hideous Christmas trees, where you can't actually see even a hint of tree represent everything that is wrong with Christmas.

*I will however continue to watch this thread and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.